About this listing
This studio apartment is as convenient as it gets.
The elevator takes you fast to a bright 4. floor apt. equipped with everything you need to enjoy a getaway in Copenhagens hip vesterbro neighborhood. The apartment is newly renovated and decorated with collectables and beautiful artwork. The bathroom is spacious and neat, the kitchen brand new and fully stocked. There is a walk-in closet and a spacious balcony w morning sun and lots of plants. Furtheremore high speed wifi.
The neighbourhood is packed with cafés, theatres and specialty shops, and is convenient to Tivoli, Strøget (pedestrian shopping street) and the Lakes. Buses just a block away. Take a leisurely walk along Frederiksberg Alle to Frederiksberg Gardens: it's a beautiful spot--ask passersby where you can see the elephants (for free).
There's more: It is located right in the middle of the vibrant, up-and-coming Vesterbro and with its hotspots Istedgade (restaurants, bars and shopping); the legendary Vega nightclub; and Kødbyen (the Meatpacking District), arguably the city's hottest clubbing and nightlife spot.
Cool options. Cosy, private flat. Come, stay, put your feet up.
FAQs: I am really happy to greet you, and happy to answer all of your questions. BEFORE EMAILING, PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO READ THROUGH THESE FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS. THEY MAY SAVE TIME ALL AROUND:
1) How much total to stay here?: See the calendar, with its per day pricing. Add the mandatory cleaning fee, as shown in pricing and terms, and see House Rules re: towels and linen. Then, there is an airbnb service fee set and charged by them.
2) Is the flat available on (date)? Please see the calendar.
3) How many beds? There is one king size bed and a sofa if necessary for a third person.
4) How far is it from the city centre?: See the map in this listing's map tab for a good overview. It's about a 15-minute walk from the centre once you know the way, which is easy. Plenty of convenient bus lines.
5) Is the apartment shared?: No. Only by you and your traveling companion(s).
6) How to get here from Copenhagen airport?: I have detailed directions for you once you book. It's easy to get here.
7) Where do we get the keys? Just come to the flat and I let you in/give you the key.
Please see House Rules. No smoking. No parties in flat.
Check out our listing's calendar: If there's a gap between bookings, we may be willing on occasion to consider offers for stays of fewer than 4 nights.
Absolut ingen rygning indendørs. Brug altanen.
Ingen partier i (website hidden) bad efter midnat.
Rengøring gebyr (obligatorisk) DKK 200 (valutakurs fluctates, men omkring $ 35 på dette skrives). Det er inkluderet, når du bestiller den flade.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 87 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Martin welcomes you to my airbnb listing.
My flat is conveniently located, not far from variety of Copenhagen and Frederiksberg attractions, including Tivoli, Strøget, the Lakes, and the zoo. This is a neighborhood that is easy to relax in and enjoy at your leisure.
I've had the pleasure of welcoming fine guests from around the world, and look forward to hearing from more. Best wishes from Denmark.