About this listing
This studio apartment is as convenient as it gets.
The elevator takes you fast to a bright 4. floor apt. equipped with everything you need to enjoy a getaway in Copenhagens hip vesterbro neighborhood. The apartment is newly renovated and decorated with collectables and beautiful artwork. The bathroom is spacious and neat, the kitchen brand new and fully stocked. There is a walk-in closet and a spacious balcony w morning sun and lots of plants. Furtheremore high speed wifi.
The neighbourhood is packed with cafés, theatres and specialty shops, and is convenient to Tivoli, Strøget (pedestrian shopping street) and the Lakes. Buses just a block away. Take a leisurely walk along Frederiksberg Alle to Frederiksberg Gardens: it's a beautiful spot--ask passersby where you can see the elephants (for free).
There's more: It is located right in the middle of the vibrant, up-and-coming Vesterbro and with its hotspots Istedgade (restaurants, bars and shopping); the legendary Vega nightclub; and Kødbyen (the Meatpacking District), arguably the city's hottest clubbing and nightlife spot.
Cool options. Cosy, private flat. Come, stay, put your feet up.
FAQs: I am really happy to greet you, and happy to answer all of your questions. BEFORE EMAILING, PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO READ THROUGH THESE FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS. THEY MAY SAVE TIME ALL AROUND:
1) How much total to stay here?: See the calendar, with its per day pricing. Add the mandatory cleaning fee, as shown in pricing and terms, and see House Rules re: towels and linen. Then, there is an airbnb service fee set and charged by them.
2) Is the flat available on (date)? Please see the calendar.
3) How many beds? There is one king size bed and a sofa if necessary for a third person.
4) How far is it from the city centre?: See the map in this listing's map tab for a good overview. It's about a 15-minute walk from the centre once you know the way, which is easy. Plenty of convenient bus lines.
5) Is the apartment shared?: No. Only by you and your traveling companion(s).
6) How to get here from Copenhagen airport?: I have detailed directions for you once you book. It's easy to get here.
7) Where do we get the keys? Just come to the flat and I let you in/give you the key.
Please see House Rules. No smoking. No parties in flat.
Check out our listing's calendar: If there's a gap between bookings, we may be willing on occasion to consider offers for stays of fewer than 4 nights.
ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING indoor. Use the balcony.
No parties in the (website hidden) shower after midnight.
Cleaning fee (mandatory) DKK 200 (exchange rate fluctates, but about $35 at this writing). That's included when you book the flat.
I loved this place. I would stay there again. Martin was a great host, and met us to give us the keys and some recommendations for the area. The supermarket downstairs was extremely convenient, as well as the location of his place. It was walkable to the Meatpacking district, and of course bikeable to locations throughout Copenhagen. His place was very clean, well furnished, with cool design. A+
The place was great! We loved our stay. It was very comfortable and had a large bed, and all the amenities are true to the description. Martin came by and was very welcoming, and showed us everything we needed to know.
As a host, Martin was very friendly and welcoming! The place itself was great. Very cozy, nicely decorated, well stocked, and clean. The location was perfect - nestled in the hip area of Vesterbro, with a few bus stops around the corner, a grocery store just downstairs, and lots of restaurants and bars to choose from. It's also pretty close to the train station. I would definitely recommend staying here!
Martin met us at the apartment and was very welcoming. He even gave us some recommendations for things to do nearby. Would highly recommend
This host has 43 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Martin
Martin welcomes you to my airbnb listing.
My flat is conveniently located, not far from variety of Copenhagen and Frederiksberg attractions, including Tivoli, Strøget, the Lakes, and the zoo. This is a neighborhood that is easy to relax in and enjoy at your leisure.
I've had the pleasure of welcoming fine guests from around the world, and look forward to hearing from more. Best wishes from Denmark.