About this listing
Really huge Bedroom with 2 comfortable 120 cm beds in an old apartment, with characteristic high ceiling and a lot of light.
In a characteristic neighborhood of Ashrafieh, close to many shops and cafés and Sassine, yet away from the loud streets.
Welcome to a real Beirut neighborhood with all small shops around yet not so much car sounds since it is at a dead end street.
this is a huge Bedroom with 2 comfortable 120 cm beds in an old apartment, with characteristic high ceiling and a lot of light.
5 minutes to the busy Sassine Square walking or you can take bus number 5 or 8 to go to hamra (about 40minutes with the traffic jam, 15min. without traffic)
In the neighborhood, you can find mobile lines, mini market, fresh fruits and veggies, Bank, pharmacy, ...
Please do not hesitate to send me a message to ask for more info or about something specific.
Note that the apartment in on the 3rd floor with No elevator so try to keep packing light.
In the apartment: 3 bedrooms, kitchen, sitting room, office, 1.5 bathrooms and 3 small balconies.
Wi-fi internet available.
THIS BEDROOM HAS A SMALL BALCONY
*In this same apartment there are 3 rooms listed on Airbnb, if a group of 3 or 4 people want to get together 2 rooms ask for your special price/ discount (for more then 5 nights)*
*Fans for summer and electrical heaters for winter. It does get cold in Lebanon in winter, so come prepared. Coldest is January and February, Hottest in July and August.
**I do not always live in the apartment, I keep some of my brand "Scene Beirut" designs there and sometimes work from there so I visit regularly, I live 10 minutes away. So, of course, you get your personal keys.
Do not hesitate to send me a message to ask any question or inquiries.
***The Electricity cuts for 3 hours every day, as in all of the Beirut Area, not during the night though.
*Staying here is more of a friendly home share and not a hotel experience.
my other listings of the other rooms in the same apartment :
There is also a basic kitchen which you can use as long as you keep it clean. In the Kitchen you can find stove, microwave, small fridge and main ustensils, also there is a cute balcony with a nice view you can enjoy breakfast...
there is also a common living room and balcony...
Other Things to Note
the ceiling needs painting and i should do that soon!
- Electricity cuts in Beirut for 3 hours every day, during daytime, never at night: backward every day like that (3pm to 6pm) - (12pm to 3pm) - (9am to 12pm) - (6am to 9 am) and then again the same schedule.
- Respect others staying in the apartment; keeping kitchen and bathroom and living room clean and tidy.
- There are books, DVDs and maps for all to use but please keep them in the apartment before you go. Some novels others left you can take, but please ask about a specific book if you are interested about it.
- If you break something, this happens to eveybody sometimes, so just replace it or pay for a replacement.
- I love Beirut and will be happy to give you insights, welcome and enjoy!