About this listing
Best location in Playa. Just 2 minutes walking to the beach and 7 minutes walking to the famous fifth avenue. You can relax in a beautiful beach during the day or discover the Riviera Maya and in the night just walk to a local restaurant in the Fifth
The house is located in a cul of sac, close to the beach (walking distance=200 mts.), close to the main tourist street the fifth avenue in the gated community Playacar.
Casa Ikil is a 4 Bedroom 3 Bathroom, it is rented with bed linen, towels, beach towels, wifi, cable TV, ceiling fans, charcoal Weber grill.
Bedroom downstairs: 1 X Full size Bed with A/C
Bedroom 1 upstairs: 1 X King size Bed with A/C
Bedroom 2 upstairs: 1 X Full size Bed with A/C
Bedroom 3 upstairs: 1 X King size Bed with A/C
The following costs are included: water, gas, potable water, internet, one time cleaning per week.
The A/C is not included.
The backyard overlooks to the jungle park so you can enjoy a relax view and if you are lucky even see some lillte animals call cereques or tropical birds.
All the house is only for you, so you can have completely access to all of it. Directly across the street the common pool and tennis court can be used.
Interaction with Guests
We will be in the house for your arrival day, to show you the house, the beach and to give you the keys. Also, if you need anything during your stay we will be neighbors and we can help you with any questions you have.
Playacar is a gated community and has a very clean beautiful beach, which for us is the best one in Playa del Carmen. It is not crowded with sunbathers and it is cleaner. It will always have less people than the main bay and Mamitas. So you can enjoy both, the busy beaches of Playa within a walking distance and just relax on Playacar beach.
When you stay with us you enjoy both Playas. The busy famous fifth avenue with restaurants, shops, clubs and entertainment; at the same time you just relax in a quiet Playa hear the birds in the morning and feel in paradise. The fauna that you can see is cereques (mix of rabbits, squirrels and rats), coati, iguanas, birds, and raccoons.
To get to Playa del Carmen from Cancun you can take the ADO bus, whish is $140 pesos (11USD) and once you arrive to the Terminal in the fifth avenue you can walk to our house (10 minutes) or take a taxi. The quickest way to arrive is with a private transfer, if you want we can book it for you.
Once in Playa, you can walk around or take taxis. If you want to discover the Riviera Maya, you can do it with tours or by yourself with a rented car or in a colectivo (public transport that can take you to Tulum/Cancun) or with an ADO bus. We will give you the information when you arrive.
Other Things to Note
Is your chance to reserve it and meet us in your next holiday!!!
We can assist you with any activities that you may require during your holidays, such as tours, rent a car at a fair rate, airport transfers or some secret tips from the locals.
1. Respect CHECK IN and CHECK OUT times. Check in time 15:00 P.M and Check out is 10:00 A.M. Early Check Ins and Late Check Outs need to be approved. If you go to the beach the day check out and do not leave by 10 AM, an extra charge will occure. If there is no check ins on that day and you get our permition we will be able to extend check out.
2. No smoking inside the property. Smoking is allowed outside only. Upon check out, if smoke smells are detected inside the condominium security/damage deposits will be forfeited.
3. No parties or noise disturbance. Any behavior inappropriate including excessive noise, throwing items from balconies, destruction of property, leaving the doors open and behavior resulting in complaints from other guests may result in eviction without refund and/or loss of security deposit.
4. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
5. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise. The renter acknowledges that the property owners, their employees, and agents do not carry personal liability insurance and cannot be held responsible regardless of fault, for any accident, loss, damage or injury suffered by the renter, members of their party or any other guests which the renter or their party have allowed access to the property
6. It is the Guest duty responsibility for the property at all times during their visit. It is their duty to make sure all doors and windows are secure and locked before leaving the unit, even if it is for just a quick stroll down the street or to the beach.
6. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
7. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
8. Pets are not allowed.
10. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens, bath and beach towels are included in the unit. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units; only the beach towels can be taken out.
The unit will provide initial toilet paper and basic cleaning supplies prior to arrival. Guests are responsible for additional household and personal supplies. Excessively messy or dirty units may be subject to additional cleaning charges.
11. If you should discover that your unit has not been cleaned or has damages, please report it to us immediately and we will make all efforts to resolve the problem. Check out time is not the time to inform us about the problems.
12. KEYS – Two sets of keys will be provided. There is a 40USD charge to replace lost keys.
13. Do not flush anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog, you could be charged damages.
14. FANS & LIGHTS & A/C– turn them off when you are not using them. Thanks.
15. Tenants agree to pay for any damage caused even if the amount exceeds security deposit amount of 500 USD.
We are a mexican-german family, we speak spanish, english and german and we live here in Playa since 3 years. We love the nature, snorkeling, walking on the beach and enjoying the sound of the jungle and the sea. At the same time we enjoy also the nightlife and the restaurants in the fifth avenue. So we have the quiet beach and the fifth in walking distance.
We just walk 2 minutes and enjoy an almost solitaire beach and also the golf course PLAYACAR PALACE GOLF CLUB within the community. We have access to the tennis court and swimming pool which you can also use them. Its just paradise for us!
Feel free to contact me for availability and any other inquiries that you might have about my listing. Thank you