About this listing
Overlooking Sydney's Hyde Park & the Sydney CBD skyline, this renovated fully furnished Executive Apartment has everything for a comfortable stay. Just a few hundred metres from Museum Station, beautifully appointed, located right on Hyde Park.
Sweeping views across Hyde Park, the Senitath and the CBD. Sound-proofed with central air revere cycle conditioning, or the windows can opened for Hyde Park breezes, especially in the evening. The bedroom includes a hotel grade Queen Size bed. We will make up the masted bed to sleep 2, and to keep costs down additional beds/sofa-beds are made up to sleep the number of additional guests you indicate when booking. If you are just two PAX but requiring two separate beds please let us know when you book. Full length built in wardrobes. The lounge room has a comfortable full size double sofa bed. Plenty of mood lighting to enjoy the location by day or by night. Full linen and toweling for guests is provided. Total sleeping is 4 Pax plus one baby (please order our Porta-Cot if required).
There is also a study work area with desk off of the living room, high speed Wi-Fi internet, Digital hi-fi sound system for your iPod, flat screen digital TV, fully functioning kitchen with SMEG oven, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, all utensils glassware and crockery is included. The bathroom also has a clothes washing machine or you can use the main laundry facilities on the Mezzanine level. Ironing facilities are within the apartment.
24 hour concierge, rooftop heated pool spa gym and sauna with excellent harbor & city views, and a fully licensed restaurant on the ground floor.
Excellent views from the apartment of the Sydney Gay & Lesbian Mardi Gras parade starting point. Security, Views, Built-In Wardrobes, Furnished, Close to Public Transport and plenty of taxis, DVD player, CD Player/Stereo, Surround sound entertainment system, Air Conditioning, Elevators,
EXTRAS - you may wish to order for this apartment:
- Held Bags after check out 10 am - 7 pm $20.
- Portable Baby Cot – Complimentary no charge.
Please note that after your reservation is confirmed we will contact you to arrange any extras you require.
Interaction with Guests
Your keys will be held at the ground floor reception desk in an envelope marked to your attention. The apartment will be all ready for you so simply pick up the keys from reception and go to the third floor and let yourself in.
Thank you for your interest in Hyde Park Sydney. Enjoy your stay in Sydney and do not hesitate to contact me for help or advice. I am available on my mobile number all hours.
NOTE: This is a privately owned & operated apartment.
Close to all conveniences, shops restaurants Sydney’s Oxford Street, Darlinghurst night life, and the best city landmarks, museum, art gallery, Sydney Harbor, Sydney Opera House, China Town, Darling Harbour & Sydney Convention Center etc. This location is also the Parade starting point for the Sydney Gay & Lesbian Mardi Gras.
Underground City-Rail train, Mauseum, St James or Town Hall Stations all close by. Buses, plenty of taxis, or walk almost anywhere.
Taxi from the airport will take about 20 minutes and cost about AU$37. You can also catch the train from the airport and alight at the Liverpool Station on Hyde Park. After you exit the station walk for 3 minutes up Liverpool Street towards the east, and you will reach the building. There are also many tourist bus services from the airport to the building door.
Other Things to Note
I am always contactable if you need assistance of any kind. I will leave my contact details on a card along with the keys. In the mean time is you have any questions or if I can be of further help at this stage please do not hesitate to contact me.
1. Profile accuracy, keys, arrival & unpack should be an easy process. If it is not, please call us.
2. Your apartment should be commercial grade clean and fresh, new hotel grade linen installed, if any extra customization has been paid it should be readied for you, otherwise please call or message us.
3. Nothing in the apartment will be broken. If something IS broken, please call or message us as a matter of urgency. Otherwise you agree that nothing was broken when you arrived and that your apartment servicing staff will be taken to be an accurate account.
4. VERY IMPORTANT. Where breakages occur during your stay, please report them to us before check out. In the event of unreported breakages being identified by our staff after your check out - you agree that we shall charge you an extra $99 administration fee on top of the value of the breakages. This fee will be charged in all cases of breakage.
5. On Exit, air con off, dishes in dishwasher, lock the door.
6. If ever a problem arises you agree to contact us and allow us a chance to rectify the problem.
7. You must agree that Airbnb is to be bound by NSW Law & by Australian Law and by these terms and conditions without exception in any mediation they are involved in regarding your booking.
8. THE FINE PRINT : 199 in every 200 Hostings go very well or better, and if ever their is a problem reaching out to each other is the Airbnb culture and requirement. If ever our Airbnb host guest relationship breaks down into a dispute of any kind then we reserve our rights to act based on these House Rules and Formal notice here of Your Guests Responsibilities. It is the responsibility of every guest to read and abide by these terms and conditions. It is further the responsibility of every guest to abide by the following ‘Guest Conditions’.
a) Unless reported at the start of a guests stay the most recent guest will be held responsible for any breakages and/or damage to the property and its contents.
b) Loss or theft of any item is also the responsibility of the guest. This includes the loss or damage of keys, security passes and car park remotes. Any expense will be passed onto the guest.
c) It is the responsibility of all guests to report any issue with the property in which they reside. This includes any disturbance, damage, loss or any possible criminal matter. After hours contact numbers can be obtained by calling (Australia) (phone number hidden)
d) Guests are required to show due care and ensure that doors & windows are locked at all times when not in use.
e) Guests should be aware that in most situations there will be neighbors who permanently reside in the building and/or local area. Guests are required to respect the right of every person to have quite enjoyment of their property.
f) Guests are required to behave in a sensible manner and to keep any noise to a low level between the hours of 11:30pm and 6:30am every night of the year.
g) Guests are expected to keep the property at a level of cleanliness that could be considered acceptable to an average person. Any unnecessary damage resulting from poor cleanliness will be the responsibility of the guest and charges will apply.
h) Guests are expected to leave the property in a condition that would be considered acceptable to an average person. If cleaners are required to make additional charges these will be passed onto guests.
i)Peter Morony reserves the right to deny occupancy to any guest at any time before or during their stay. No full or part refund will be provided unless agreed to in writing.
j) Peter Morony charges an hourly rate for administration and workload resulting from guests not abiding by the above conditions. Provided upon request.
l) Peter Morony is under no responsibility to make charges within a set time frame, however we will typically endeavor to finalize any charges within 30 days of departure.
m) "Pets" are not allowed.
n) The number of tenants must not exceed the maximum number allowed, as shown on the booking form provided by the guest. If a property is reported to be overloaded the tenants will be asked to vacate with no refund made.
o) All properties are privately owned. Please respect the owner’s property and do not remove furniture or move furniture around. Do not move items from property to property.
p) We will describe the premises, position and furnishings to the best of our ability and in good faith. No responsibility or refunds for alleged misrepresentation can be accepted.
q) Guests must take all garbage to the appropriate bins on departure.
r) It is the responsibility of all guests to read all information provided when checking into an apartment.
s) All apartments are non-smoking.
t) Apartments are to be used for the sole purpose of accommodation. Parties, gatherings, meetings, photographic shoots, commercial use or any other non-accommodation use is strictly forbidden.
u) By entering the property you accept liability for all property rental until and unless you return the keys back to us as per your Airbnb booking and as per Peter & Rupesh's instructions.
u) Should any of the above responsibilities not be adhered to, additional charges will apply.