About this listing
position, position, position.
If that's what you want, this has it.
You will be hard pressed to find anything this size and this close to the heartbeat of the musical, gastronomic and cultural delights of New Orleans at this price point. Just 3 blocks to the French Quarter, 1 block from Louis Armstrong Park and 2 blocks from Esplanade, you're smack dab in the middle of trendy Treme, while being an easy stroll or bike ride to the French Quarter, the Marigny or Frenchman St for a nightly musical smorgasbord.
Seeking a single/couple of nonsmoking guests who can appreciate a clean and comfortable respite.
On a property that houses 3 apartments, historic creole cottage, an attached studio is available for short stays.
Newly renovated large studio space with hardwood floor throughout, furnished with leather sofa, desk and kitchen table. Studio has a Kuerig style coffee maker, small mini fringe and microwave. Nola's is not equipped for making meals - just a basic cup of coffee, keeping your drinks cold or reheating your leftovers.
Large marble tiled bathroom with bath/shower, vanity and toilet.
Small and cosy separate bedroom with double/full sleigh bed and clothes hanging space.
Two private locked entrances with fly screen doors separate and independent of main building.
AC/heat, controlled temperature.
The backyard is shared and a tranquil retreat in the middle of a very central city location. A outdoor table is nestled for communal use in the back courtyard corner.
free wifi access, shelf stereo.
dvd screen (no TV) and selection of dvds
One Night Minimum. Four night maximum.
If this accommodation is not available for the dates you seek please check out my 3 other listings on the same property.
Guests have access to their private apartment and are welcome to use the back yard area that is a shared common area for the home. The apartment has wifi and access to a small DVD collection.
Parking in standard, free, on-street parking. There is typically ample space directly across of the home. Parking during busier times of the year (i.e. Mardi Gras) can be more difficult.
Interaction with guests
Guests are given directions/information on how to let themselves into the unit. We have normal work lives; however, live on property and are easily available to answer any questions, say hello or chat. Level of interaction once on property is totally up to each guest's preference.
License or registration number151689
Learn about this field
Im seeking someone/couple to comply with basic norms of peaceful, respectful, communal behavior. By making a deposit, you are agreeing to all terms & conditions, as outlined here.
Im seeking someone/couple to comply with basic norms of peaceful, respectful, communal behavior.
1. No-smoking, inside or out, a smoke free property.
2. Extra guests are not welcome. Anyone other than the Guest booking, may not be admitted to the property at any time.
3. The Property is a private residence; the Homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that the Guest is expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended purposes. (The sofa isnt an extra bed)
6. Guest agrees not to download any unlawful content from the internet while using the wifi provided by the Homeowner.
7. Check-in after 2 pm & Check-out before 11 am.
8. Lost keys incur a $55 surcharge if the lock needs to be replaced.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 931 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
My name is Whitney and I am a New Orleans transplant. Originally from North Carolina- I have lived in New Orleans since July 2010. Although I miss North Carolina often, I have fallen in love with New Orleans- the food, the spirit of the people, the music, the culture, the history, the tradition and even my husband, Tom! New Orleans has treated me well and I hope to repay it the favor for many years to come.
I have been an airbnb host since July 2012. The property was first listed on airbnb by the previous owner "Belinda." We want to be able to provide all of our guests with a quiet, nice and convenient place to stay as they take in all that New Orleans has to offer.
We hope to meet with you soon and help to make your New Orleans experience memorable.
Whitney (& Tom) :)