This apartment is by far the most cost effective way to stay in Toronto if you are travelling with family, friends, or a group of people.
UPDATE (2015): This apartment is located within 10 minutes bus ride from the Weston Station on the Union-Pearson Express Airport train line (opening in July 2015). Total travel time from the airport will be approximately 15 to 20 minutes.
This a private furnished apartment, when you book this apartment, you will receive the keys to this beautiful space and it is yours for the entire length of the stay. This is NOT a shared Apartment.
This beautiful modern 2-bedroom apartment can sleep 4 to 7 people comfortably. The apartment is located centrally within 25 minutes by public transit to downtown Toronto and only a few minutes away from Highway 401, 427, Queen Elizabeth Way and the Gardiner Expressway. It boasts a fully stocked kitchen with all the necessities of home to make your own comfortable meals and for relaxing and enjoying your stay in Toronto.
The apartment is located on the main floor (street-level) of the building.
* Master Bedroom has a Queen Bed and closet. (sleeps 2 people)
* Second bedroom has a Queen Bed and Closet. (sleeps 2 people)
* Living Room has 1 pull-out sofa bed, double-sized (sleeps 1 adult or 2 small children)
* Large eat-in kitchen with stove, fridge, utensils, microwave, toaster, coffee maker and breakfast table with 4 chairs.
* 3 PC bathroom with a stand-in shower stall.
* Stainless Steel appliances.
* Shared access to laundry facilities (washing machine and clothes dryer) included in the weekly rental amount. There is also a dry cleaning store right next door to this apartment.
* High-Speed wireless internet is available.
* TV & DVD player in the living room with approximately 40 Cable Channels is available.
OPTIONAL: We also have portable cribs and high-chairs for guests with babies and toddlers and we include them with the apartment free of charge.
* Street-Parking permit for 1 vehicle included in the rental amount. Permit for additional vehicles can be obtained for a fee.
* House cleaning can be made available by request if you are staying for a minimum of 2 weeks.
You have full and complete access to the entire apartment and the backyard. If you're driving, there will also be a parking permit provided for on-street parking.
Interaction with Guests
I'm your host and I'm available throughout your entire stay and can be contacted at any time by phone, text message, email or through Airbnb.
DIRECTIONS BY PUBLIC TRANSIT: Take the westbound Bloor-Danforth subway to Keele St Subway Station (15 min ride), then take the 89 Weston Bus (10 minute ride). Bus stop in front of the building.
Other Things to Note
# OF GUESTS: The daily rate is subject to change based on availability and season. Please check your exact dates on the calendar to see if there are any discounts for the dates you are looking to rent.
While we don't want to charge a cleaning fee, we use a professional cleaning team to make sure the apartment is in tip top shape for your stay. In order for us to be able to do this for our guests we have to charge a cleaning fee ONLY for reservations less than four (4) nights.
****THE FOLLOWING ONLY APPLIES TO ANY STAYS/RESERVATIONS LESS THAN FOUR (4) NIGHTS****
Cleaning fee of $100 applied to the booking total.
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. AND CHECK-OUT IS 11 A.M. Flexible Check-ins will need to be prearranged in advance with through Airbnb or email/phone with the Property Management.
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit. Smoking inside the unit is strictly prohibited. Tenants also agree that any tenant found using drugs or allows others to use drugs on the premises will be immediately denied continued occupancy of these premises.
3. PETS are not permitted in rental units without written consent from the Property Management prior to check-in. Any damage caused as a result of a pet being in the apartment done to the lawn will be assessed and charged.
4. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage/reservation deposit of $100 is required (this amount is waived if the booking is confirmed via Airbnb). This must be received within TWO (2) days of booking the reservation. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable at the time of check-out provided the following provisions are met;
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear. b. NO unexpected early check-in or late check-out. c. NO excessive noise or disturbances are made during QUIET HOURS defined as hours from 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM on weekdays and from 11:30pm to 9:00 AM on weekend. d. NO disturbances are made to neighbors and surrounding neighborhood. e. Occupancy does not exceed what's has been previously arranged with Property Management. f. NO smoking in unit g. NO household items including linens and towels are lost or damaged. i. CHECKOUT procedure is followed
5. QUIET HOUR POLICY: QUIET HOURS are defined as hours from 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM on weekdays and from 11:30 PM to 9:00 AM on weekends. No loud noises that could disturb the neighbors from quiet enjoyment of their homes are allowed during this time.
6. PAYMENT - Payment is made through Airbnb, if contacted via other sources, a PayPal payment can be arranged directly with Property Management.
7. CANCELLATIONS - Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY - MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY IS Four (4) PERSONS (may be revised within below reservation details). Event pricing takes place once occupancy level is greater than MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY at any given time. If more than MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY are in attendance at any given time, there will be an additional charge of $25.00 for each additional guest per day.
9. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken out from the units.
10. RATE CHANGES - Rates are subject to change without notice prior to rental confirmation.
11. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in or continue their stay.
12. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
13. CHECKOUT - Please ensure to complete the following items before your departure. a. All debris, rubbish and discards should be placed in Garbage, Organic and/or Recycling Bins provided by Property Management. b. All used linens and towels should be placed in laundry basket provided. c. All windows and doors are properly secured and locked. d. All keys are returned to the lock box or original places.
14. PARKING - Parking must be arranged with Property Management in advance. The Property Management and OWNERS are not responsible for any damage to the renter's vehicle or personal belongings during the stay.
15. USAGE - The premises are to be used only as a private residence for Tenants, and for no other purpose such as social gatherings or used as a place of business. Tenants shall not use the premises in such a way as to violate any law or ordinance, commit waste or nuisance, or annoy, disturb, inconvenience, or interfere with the quiet enjoyment of any other nearby resident.
16. ASSIGNMENT/SUBLETTING - Tenants shall not sublet any part of the premises or assign this agreement without the prior written consent of Property Management and (website hidden) EXTENSION - Departure date can NOT be extended unless availability exists and written confirmation is obtained from Property Management.
18. TERMS OF OCCUPANCY: TENANTS EXPRESSLY AGREE AS AN ABSOLUTE CONDITION TO OWNERS LEASING THE PREMISES TO TENANTS THAT TENANTS SHALL JOINTLY AND SEVERALLY INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS THE OWNERS, THEIR AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES AGAINST ANY CLAIM, DEMAND, LIABILITY, DAMAGE, LOSS OR COST WHATSOEVER ARISING AS A RESULT OF TENANTS' USE OF THE PREMISES AND ANY PROPERTY THEREON, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY NUISANCE, WASTE OR HARM DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY CAUSED BY TENANTS OR THEIR GUESTS. In furtherance of the foregoing and not in limitation thereof, Tenants shall be solely responsible for any liability that may result on or off the premises from the use of alcohol or any other drug. Violation of occupancy limits will result in the forfeiture of all monies and termination of occupancy. Property Management and OWNERS reserve the right to inspect the property at any time during your stay under such circumstances that may require inspection.
19. LOCKS: Tenant shall NOT change any lock or place additional locking devices upon any door or window of the Premises.
20. PICTURE HANGING: Adhesive picture hangers of any kind are prohibited. Tenant may be charged for the costs of any repairs or painting required as a result of holes or marks caused by the hanging of pictures or other objects.
21. INDEMNIFICATION: Property Management and OWNERS shall not be liable for any damage or injury to Tenant, or any other person, or to any property, occurring on the premises or any part thereof, or in common areas thereof. Tenant agrees to hold Property Management and OWNERS harmless from any claims for damages, no matter how caused, except for injury or other damages for which Property Management or OWNER is legally responsible.
22. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This document constitutes the entire Agreement between the parties, and no promises or representations, other than those contained here and those implied by law, have been made by Property Management or Tenants. Any modifications to this Agreement must be in writing signed by Property Management and Tenants. The failure of Tenants or their guest(s) or invitees to comply with any item of this Agreement is grounds for termination of the tenancy, with appropriated notice to tenants and procedures as required by law.
23. CONTRACT: Tenants assume full responsibility for fulfilling the terms of the lease for the period state and assure the Property Management full recourse for the payment of any amount outstanding from the total amount due in accord with the terms as stated above, including any outstanding or unpaid charges that are the responsibility of the Tenants.
Wonderful host. Some traffic circulation noise at night but other than that, everything else was acceptable. Highly recommend..
Milli est adorable! Très disponible elle répond à toutes nos questions et prend de nos nouvelles! Côté logement : il est agréable mais très différent de ce que l'on imagine avec les photos. Il donne sur la route et on entend beaucoup la circulation. Le ménage laisse à désirer! On accède facilement au centre avec le bus qui passe devant le logement.
Milli was the perfect host. We needed to wash our clothes and she showed up with laundry detergent to greet us. She was quick to return messages and always with questions.
We were a family of 7 and the apartment on Weston rd was very comfortable in size. We had no issues with noise despite it being on a major road. The apartment had a modern feel and nicely designed. The apartment had a slight damp smell and some cosmetic work needs doing such as regrouting and repainting especially in the bathroom. Otherwise our one week stay was fantastic! Thanks Milli :)
Millie was very present by email and text messages, which made our arrival easier. She's very agreeable and understading. The place is just how it looks in the pictures, long and narrow. We were a group of 5 people. As the pics show, there are only 2 double beds, so the 5th person slept on a mattress on the floor in the salon (the couch is not a sofa bed). The salon has white thin curtains... There's a lot of sunshine in the a.m. And it's not very roomy.
The place is relatively close to downtown, 25 min by car.
There is no dishwasher, but a couple of days without it is not the end of the world ;)
Overall our stay was nice, we really enjoyed Toronto :)
Dear Laura and guests,
Thank you kindly for taking the time to leave a constructive review- it is greatly appreciated. With respect to the bedding arrangement in our apartment, aside from the 2 queen-sized beds in the bedrooms, we have 2 couches: one is an L-sectional leather couch and the other is a chaise sofa, which in fact does turn into a double-sized sofa bed. The extra mattress was left there so you and your guests could place it on the existing sofa bed mattress for extra comfort. Not sure if you had time to review our "welcome package" but there are detailed instructions regarding the sofa bed. And I would have been happy to walk you through setting up the sofa bed but after you had said everything was fine upon your arrival, i never heard back from you. Your input is very helpful and I will attach a photo of the sofa bed (before and after being folded-out) for future guests to use as a guideline. All the best on your future travels! Milli, September 2014
I needed a place quick and Milli responded immediately. I didn't appreciate the surprise $100 cleaning fee (outrageous!) but the place was great. Nice location about 20 minutes outside of downtown Toronto. Milli was nice and quick to respond. Only complaint is the hidden costs but since I needed something quick I accepted it.
Thank you for taking the time to do a review of our apartment and your feedback regarding the cleaning fee- it is greatly appreciated. To be fair, as you are already aware, the cleaning fee ONLY applies to reservations less than four nights (the majority of our bookings are for stays longer than a week). The cleaning fee is plainly stated on the Airbnb listing description for this apartment, as to allow potential guests to review and make an informed decision prior to sending a reservation request. When you inquired about the apartment, Kevin, in my correspondence to you I pointed out the applicable cleaning fee, as your inquiry was for a one-night reservation. As you made no qualms about it and proceeded to book the reservation, I concluded you were fine with it. So, I am a little taken aback when you made reference to the "surprise" and "outrageous" cleaning fee in your review. You, yourself, admitted in your review that you "needed something quick so I accepted it"- thus, that would mean you were aware of the full amount of the reservation before accepting it and if you were not happy with the amount, you could have declined the booking based on the cleaning fee at any time. Therefore, the cleaning fee is falsely and misleadingly labelled as a "hidden cost".
As a host, I take pride in our apartment and want to ensure that all the linens/towels are laundered and the entire apartment is fully cleaned
and detailed before each set of guests arrives- with no exception, this means all the bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom and floors. In order to maintain this standard, the apartment is professionally and expertly cleaned and/or sanitized by our cleaning staff. It would not be feasible for me to assume the cost of cleaning for reservations less than four nights. Your reservation was for a one-night stay for 6 guests (4 adults and 2 kids), and your total including the cleaning fee was CAD $225 + Airbnb Fee which is a great value for a one-night reservation at a fully furnished 2-bedroom apartment with parking, wi-fi, fully stocked kitchen and basic cable TV. Similar accommodations with the same level of standards and for the same number of guests would invariably cost much higher.
I thank you again for choosing to stay at our apartment and wish you the best in your future Airbnb travels.
Sincerely, Milli September 2014
the place was very nice and cozy. My friends and I had a great time and Milli was very caring and helpful.
Milli was great and responded very quickly to any concerns I had. She was helpful in even letting us stay an extra hour after checking out to give us some more time. We had a great experience staying at Millie's!
This host has 110 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Having used short-stay apartments every time I've traveled with my family, I've always wanted to do the same back here in my hometown of Toronto. Aiming to provide quality and a comfortable experience for guests choosing to stay at any one of our furnished apartments.
Welcome to Toronto! Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Welkom, 歡迎光臨, 歡迎, 歡迎光臨, ようこそ, Bem-vindo, Bienvenido, स्वागत, Selamat datang, Cead míle fáilte, 환영합니다, Velkommen, أهلاً و سهلاً, স্বাগতম, 欢迎, Tervetuloa, καλωσόρισμα, Velkomin, ಸುಸ್ವಾಗತ , សូមស្វាគមន៍, Sveiki atvykę, സ്വാഗതം, स्वागत आहे, خوش آمدید, پخير, powitanie, ਜੀ ਆਇਆ ਨੂੰ।, Bun venit, Добродошли, සාදරයෙන් පිලිගන්නවා, Soo dhowow, Karibu, Maligayang pagdating, நல்வரவு, సుస్వాగతం, ยินดีต้อนรับ, ласкаво просимо, آپ کا استقبال ہے, chào đón, croeso, באַגריסן, Ngiyakwemukela, Welkom, Mirë se vjen!!