About this listing
This apartment is by far the most cost effective way to stay in Toronto if you are travelling with family, friends, or a group of people.
UPDATE (2015): This apartment is located within 10 minutes bus ride from the Weston Station on the Union-Pearson Express Airport train line (opening in July 2015). Total travel time from the airport will be approximately 15 to 20 minutes.
This a private furnished apartment, when you book this apartment, you will receive the keys to this beautiful space and it is yours for the entire length of the stay. This is NOT a shared Apartment.
This beautiful modern 2-bedroom apartment can sleep 4 to 7 people comfortably. The apartment is located centrally within 25 minutes by public transit to downtown Toronto and only a few minutes away from Highway 401, 427, Queen Elizabeth Way and the Gardiner Expressway. It boasts a fully stocked kitchen with all the necessities of home to make your own comfortable meals and for relaxing and enjoying your stay in Toronto.
The apartment is located on the main floor (street-level) of the building.
* Master Bedroom has a Queen Bed and closet. (sleeps 2 people)
* Second bedroom has a Queen Bed and Closet. (sleeps 2 people)
* Living Room has 1 pull-out sofa bed, double-sized (sleeps 1 adult or 2 small children)
* Large eat-in kitchen with stove, fridge, utensils, microwave, toaster, coffee maker and breakfast table with 4 chairs.
* 3 PC bathroom with a stand-in shower stall.
* Stainless Steel appliances.
* Shared access to laundry facilities (washing machine and clothes dryer) included in the weekly rental amount. There is also a dry cleaning store right next door to this apartment.
* High-Speed wireless internet is available.
* TV & DVD player in the living room.
OPTIONAL: We also have portable cribs and high-chairs for guests with babies and toddlers and we include them with the apartment free of charge.
* Street-Parking permit for 1 vehicle included in the rental amount. Permit for additional vehicles can be obtained for a fee.
* House cleaning can be made available by request if you are staying for a minimum of 2 weeks.
You have full and complete access to the entire apartment and the backyard. If you're driving, there will also be a parking permit provided for on-street parking.
Interaction with Guests
I'm your host and I'm available throughout your entire stay and can be contacted at any time by phone, text message, email or through Airbnb.
DIRECTIONS BY PUBLIC TRANSIT: Take the westbound Bloor-Danforth subway to Keele St Subway Station (15 min ride), then take the 89 Weston Bus (10 minute ride). Bus stop in front of the building.
Other Things to Note
# OF GUESTS: The daily rate is subject to change based on availability and season. Please check your exact dates on the calendar to see if there are any discounts for the dates you are looking to rent.
While we don't want to charge a cleaning fee, we use a professional cleaning team to make sure the apartment is in tip top shape for your stay. In order for us to be able to do this for our guests we have to charge a cleaning fee ONLY for reservations less than four (4) nights.
****THE FOLLOWING ONLY APPLIES TO ANY STAYS/RESERVATIONS LESS THAN FOUR (4) NIGHTS****
Cleaning fee of $100 applied to the booking total.
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. AND CHECK-OUT IS 11 A.M. Flexible Check-ins will need to be prearranged in advance with through Airbnb or email/phone with the Property Management.
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit. Smoking inside the unit is strictly prohibited. Tenants also agree that any tenant found using drugs or allows others to use drugs on the premises will be immediately denied continued occupancy of these premises.
3. PETS are not permitted in rental units without written consent from the Property Management prior to check-in. Any damage caused as a result of a pet being in the apartment done to the lawn will be assessed and charged.
4. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage/reservation deposit of $100 is required (this amount is waived if the booking is confirmed via Airbnb). This must be received within TWO (2) days of booking the reservation. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable at the time of check-out provided the following provisions are met;
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear. b. NO unexpected early check-in or late check-out. c. NO excessive noise or disturbances are made during QUIET HOURS defined as hours from 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM on weekdays and from 11:30pm to 9:00 AM on weekend. d. NO disturbances are made to neighbors and surrounding neighborhood. e. Occupancy does not exceed what's has been previously arranged with Property Management. f. NO smoking in unit g. NO household items including linens and towels are lost or damaged. i. CHECKOUT procedure is followed
5. QUIET HOUR POLICY: QUIET HOURS are defined as hours from 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM on weekdays and from 11:30 PM to 9:00 AM on weekends. No loud noises that could disturb the neighbors from quiet enjoyment of their homes are allowed during this time.
6. PAYMENT - Payment is made through Airbnb, if contacted via other sources, a PayPal payment can be arranged directly with Property Management.
7. CANCELLATIONS - Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY - MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY IS Four (4) PERSONS (may be revised within below reservation details). Event pricing takes place once occupancy level is greater than MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY at any given time. If more than MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY are in attendance at any given time, there will be an additional charge of $25.00 for each additional guest per day.
9. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken out from the units.
10. RATE CHANGES - Rates are subject to change without notice prior to rental confirmation.
11. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in or continue their stay.
12. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
13. CHECKOUT - Please ensure to complete the following items before your departure. a. All debris, rubbish and discards should be placed in Garbage, Organic and/or Recycling Bins provided by Property Management. b. All used linens and towels should be placed in laundry basket provided.c. All windows and doors are properly secured and locked. d. All keys are returned to the lock box or original places.
14. PARKING - Parking must be arranged with Property Management in advance. The Property Management and OWNERS are not responsible for any damage to the renter's vehicle or personal belongings during the stay.
15. USAGE - The premises are to be used only as a private residence for Tenants, and for no other purpose such as social gatherings or used as a place of business. Tenants shall not use the premises in such a way as to violate any law or ordinance, commit waste or nuisance, or annoy, disturb, inconvenience, or interfere with the quiet enjoyment of any other nearby resident.
16. ASSIGNMENT/SUBLETTING - Tenants shall not sublet any part of the premises or assign this agreement without the prior written consent of Property Management and OWNERS.
17. LEASE EXTENSION - Departure date can NOT be extended unless availability exists and written confirmation is obtained from Property Management.
18. TERMS OF OCCUPANCY: TENANTS EXPRESSLY AGREE AS AN ABSOLUTE CONDITION TO OWNERS LEASING THE PREMISES TO TENANTS THAT TENANTS SHALL JOINTLY AND SEVERALLY INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS THE OWNERS, THEIR AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES AGAINST ANY CLAIM, DEMAND, LIABILITY, DAMAGE, LOSS OR COST WHATSOEVER ARISING AS A RESULT OF TENANTS' USE OF THE PREMISES AND ANY PROPERTY THEREON, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY NUISANCE, WASTE OR HARM DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY CAUSED BY TENANTS OR THEIR GUESTS. In furtherance of the foregoing and not in limitation thereof, Tenants shall be solely responsible for any liability that may result on or off the premises from the use of alcohol or any other drug. Violation of occupancy limits will result in the forfeiture of all monies and termination of occupancy. Property Management and OWNERS reserve the right to inspect the property at any time during your stay under such circumstances that may require inspection.
19. LOCKS: Tenant shall NOT change any lock or place additional locking devices upon any door or window of the Premises.
20. PICTURE HANGING: Adhesive picture hangers of any kind are prohibited. Tenant may be charged for the costs of any repairs or painting required as a result of holes or marks caused by the hanging of pictures or other objects.
21. INDEMNIFICATION: Property Management and OWNERS shall not be liable for any damage or injury to Tenant, or any other person, or to any property, occurring on the premises or any part thereof, or in common areas thereof. Tenant agrees to hold Property Management and OWNERS harmless from any claims for damages, no matter how caused, except for injury or other damages for which Property Management or OWNER is legally responsible.
22. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This document constitutes the entire Agreement between the parties, and no promises or representations, other than those contained here and those implied by law, have been made by Property Management or Tenants. Any modifications to this Agreement must be in writing signed by Property Management and Tenants. The failure of Tenants or their guest(s) or invitees to comply with any item of this Agreement is grounds for termination of the tenancy, with appropriated notice to tenants and procedures as required by law.
23. CONTRACT: Tenants assume full responsibility for fulfilling the terms of the lease for the period state and assure the Property Management full recourse for the payment of any amount outstanding from the total amount due in accord with the terms as stated above, including any outstanding or unpaid charges that are the responsibility of the Tenants.
Having used short-stay apartments every time I've traveled with my family, I've always wanted to do the same back here in my hometown of Toronto. Aiming to provide quality and a comfortable experience for guests choosing to stay at any one of our furnished apartments.
Welcome to Toronto! Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Welkom, 歡迎光臨, 歡迎, 歡迎光臨, ようこそ, Bem-vindo, Bienvenido, स्वागत, Selamat datang, Cead míle fáilte, 환영합니다, Velkommen, أهلاً و سهلاً, স্বাগতম, 欢迎, Tervetuloa, καλωσόρισμα, Velkomin, ಸುಸ್ವಾಗತ , សូមស្វាគមន៍, Sveiki atvykę, സ്വാഗതം, स्वागत आहे, خوش آمدید, پخير, powitanie, ਜੀ ਆਇਆ ਨੂੰ।, Bun venit, Добродошли, සාදරයෙන් පිලිගන්නවා, Soo dhowow, Karibu, Maligayang pagdating, நல்வரவு, సుస్వాగతం, ยินดีต้อนรับ, ласкаво просимо, آپ کا استقبال ہے, chào đón, croeso, באַגריסן, Ngiyakwemukela, Welkom, Mirë se vjen!!