About this listing
Large open space, warm authentic wood walls in heart of Montreal's famous central Plateau area, spotless bathroom, 2 air conditioned bedrooms, balcony, steps from subway, cafés, restaurants, shops, bars. No cleaning expected of you.
- First floor (1 outdoor flight of stairs) of an fully renovated authentic Montreal style triplex built in 1885
- 2 air conditioned bedrooms with queen size beds
- 1 queen size sofa bed in living room
- Modern open space living, dining room and kitchen
- Lots of windows and sunlight
- Large quiet private balcony with table, 6 chairs and trees
- Unlimited wifi internet
- HD smart TV with Netflix, Youtube and HD antenna (a few traditional channels but no cable)
- Bluetooth speaker for your smartphone
-Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, stove and oven, microwave, Italian stovetop, filter coffee machine, toaster, kettle, plates and cutlery for 6
- Washer and dryer, iron and board
- Shower gel, shampoo, conditioner, toilet paper, hair dryer
-Bluetooth speaker for your smartphone music
- Free parking available on the street but be careful for the signs and zones!
There is also a payable parking lot (10$/24h) 2 minutes walk away.
- The place will be cleaned for your arrival. Fresh clean bedsheets, towels and washcloths will be provided. No need for you to clean upon checking out.
Wine and beer at the convenience store across the street
Interaction with Guests
Upon reservation, you will receive the code for unlocking the front door on your Itinerary. Access the place on your own, anytime from 3pm. No meeting in person needed.
Awesome neighbourhood. Lots of shops, cafes, and restaurants within walking distance
Once a modest working man's French Canadian neighbourhood, the Plateau Mont Royal is now a trendy sough after area, largely populated by Montreal's renowned artistic and creative community. Filled with artsy cafés, trendy bars and restaurants, small unique boutiques, this densely populated area is a charming borough to explore on foot. The 100 year old area will charm you with it's unique French European identity in it's North American surrounding.
Within a few minutes walk, you'll find the most sough after attractions including the Mount Royal mountain, Lafontaine park, Mt-Royal Street, St-Denis street, St-Laurent (Main) street, Ste-Catherine Street...
Although central, the condo is on a quiet residential street.
- 2 minute walk from Mt-Royal subway station, an easy, cheap and convenient way to get anywhere in town without having to worry about parking and traffic.
- A few steps away, from BIXI public bike systems, a pleasant healthy and cheap way to wander the city.
-Very important to keep noise low from 11pm.
-No parties, or receptions of more than 6 people on premises.
-No smoking inside. (balcony is ok)
-Breaking house rules could result in loss of security deposit.