A Suite at Kuta EcoStay consists of two interconnected Deluxe rooms each with queen sized double bed plus kitchenette, intl LCD TV and a small balcony suitable for 4 pax
As well as 10 Deluxe Rooms suitable for two pax ( one queen sized double bed), we also have two large Suites with kitchenette and balcony suitable for 4-5 pax consisting of two interconnected deluxe rooms. Kita EcoStay is located in the heart of Kuta Bali, 5 minutes to the beach, 5 minutes to the shopping area, 2 minutes to the restaurants in the middle of Kuta, with hot water shower, LCD, refrigerator, WIFI, AC , coffee/tea set. Suites also have satellite LCD TV.
All the guestrooms are on the ground floor and first floor. In the centre of our ecostay is a semi-open atrium to let in natural light and fresh air from the roof top. On the ground floor is a lily pond with flowing water to relax the spirit
In the centre of our ecostay is an semi-open atrium to let in natural light and fresh air from the roof top. On the ground floor is a lily pond with flowing water to relax the spirit. All the guestrooms are built around the atrium to maximize the feeling of space and overlook the lily pond.
Outside each room is a coffee table and two armchairs so you can sit and enjoy the flowing water, the koi in the pond and to allow you to relax outside your room and chat with your fellow eco-travellers staying at Kuta EcoStay
All guestrooms, deluxe and suites, have the following features:
- High 3m ceilings for air circulation and spaciousness
2.2m high solid wood doors
- Ceiling fans, and air-conditioners (ACs) when required
- Lots of natural light all day long through the discreet use of glass blocks, Kitchen in the Suite Room only.
- Guestroom windows overlooking the atrium and lily pond
- Fridge with complimentary water
- Electric kettle and coffee/tea set
- Queen size premium double bed in each deluxe guestroom
- High quality bed linen and towels
- Water color painting of Bali bird life by a local artist in each room
- Wardrobe made of plantation teak
- Tiled ceramic floors for a cooling effect and easy to sweep
- Free hi-speed WI-Fi in every room, neighborhood 50m are
restaurants, Shop, Temple's
- 32” LCD satellite TV
- WC with two-flush toilet system, hot/cold rain shower and ceiling extractor fan
- WC has floor to ceiling tiling and non-slip floor tiles , separate handbasin and large mirror
- All guestrooms are non-smoking with ample outdoor areas for smokers
- Smoke alarms installed
Free WIFi throughout Kuta EcoStay ; every room has hot water rainshower; every room has ceiling fan and AC; every room has medium sized fridge; every room has queen sized double bed
Check out our website by searching kuta ecostay and see all the useful stuff we tell guests about
in a truly Balinese community in the heart of Kuta and yet just metres away from the restaurants, shops and nightlife; beach is 600 metres walk to main entrance to Kuta beach
Just walk everywhere from our location in the heart of Kuta
Me and my boyfriend spended four days at Kuta EcoStay and we felt very good there. The staff was very friendly and had good hints (for having meal for example). Kuta EcoStay is in the centre of Kuta and very clean and comfortable. We would come again!!
I spent lovely 2,5 weeks in Kuta Eco Stay! Warm and friendly place where u can get all u need while staying in Asia: ac, fan, fridge, nice room and genuine attitude! Location is also good. Please enjoy!
Me & my husband were having a great experience staying in Kuta Ecostay for our latest trip to Kuta. It's a very clean & neat hotel located at the heart of the Kuta town, there's even a convenient store right around the corner! Basically it's quite a new building/furniture so no weird smell & stains. So overall it's a budget hotel that's definitely worth the stay :)
I was very happy with my choice to stay here, it was walking distance to the beach, shopping centres as well as all the main clubs and bars.
The room was clean and the staff were fantastic. Will stay here again!
Our entire staff and board of directors would like to thank Ms. Talitha Graziano for her trust has been living in Bali's Kuta EcoStay and feel comfortable and happy stay with us and we shall always hope to welcome her back again some day. Thanks also to the Airbnb guests who have given which is always good and can trust.
The Budget Guesthouse Accommodation
Kuta EcoStay in the heart of Kuta Bali