We call our apts MO12. They are located in Monastiraki, next to Plaka and they are a combination of two apts. Both apts are located on the 2nd floor & they are the only apts on this floor.
Access to a roof top terrace with amazing Acropolis views.
Apartment combination MO12
145sqm apartments in Monastiraki square
Our MO apartments are fully refurbished with original art work and contemporary furniture.
All apartments have access to a shared roof top terrace. On the terrace there are tables and chairs, sun lounges and amazing views of the Acropolis and the whole of Athens.
Each apartment accommodates up to 4 people. Each apartment has its own laundry facilities.
Apartment MO1. Bedroom with king size double bed (can be set up as two singles), spacious living room and fully equipped kitchen. The living room can sleep two more people (one on a two metre long comfortable sofa and one on a fold out single bed). There is also a marble shower room and two WC’s.
Apartment MO2. Bedroom with king size double bed (can be set up as two singles), spacious living room and fully equipped kitchen. The living room can sleep two more people (one on a two metre long comfortable sofa and one on a fold out single bed). There is also a marble bathroom and two WC’s.
The apartments are located on the second floor and are accessed by a lift.
We have several apartments in Athens. We offer them to travellers who are interested in the cultural and artistic pursuits on offer in our amazing city, Athens.
Roof top terrace with amazing views. Independant apartment.
Interaction with Guests
We meet and greet our guests. We take them on a short orientation tour and offer them any assistance they require.
The craftsmen shops, the restaurants, the bars, the art, the museums...it just has everything! And not to forget some great bakeries and the largest open market in Greece.
Monastiraki metro station is 3 minutes away. Direct link to the airport and to the main sea port.
Other Things to Note
• Before final departure from your apartment, please check that the entrance door to the building is not locked. If locked, unlock the door, return to the apartment, leave the keys on the dining table and close the door behind you.
• We provide a mobile phone upon request and you buy the credit.
• Please help us water the plants inside the building and the apartments (the roof top terrace and the garden don’t need any watering).
• If you would like to bring a pet with you please ask if we can accommodate your pet.
• This is a non smoking house.
• Please remember to always switch of all lights, a/c and electrical items when you leave the apartment.
• We are happy to provide flexible check in and checkout times....so just let us know when you would like to arrive and depart and we will do our best to satisfy your requests. Please note that depending on availability check in will be by 3pm and check out is by 11am.
• If you are checking into your apartment between the hours of 9pm and 7am, you will need to travel to the apartment with our trusted taxi driver who will have the keys with him and will show you in. He does not increase his tariff for this service.
On arrival he will let you into the apartment and ask you what time you would like our permanent staff to take you on a tour of the area and to show you the apartment in detail.
• Please be respectful of our neighbours. Remember siesta is between 3pm and 5pm. Many people sleep at this time so please be careful to keep the noise level down. Also keep noise to a minimum after 11pm.
ВСЕ БЫЛО ОТЛИЧНО - ВСТРЕЧА И ПРОЖИВАНИЕ. РАЙОН И ВИДЫ СООТВЕТСТВОВАЛИ ОЖИДАНИЯМ. WIFI ОТЛИЧНЫЙ. ВСЕ РЯДОМ.
Wonderful stay, perfectly located, nice host who really took the time to tell us about the neighbourhood. Would def. stay here again!
We had a great, positive experience at the centrally located apartments. The large, comfortable rooms had everything we needed for a few nights and were close to most tourist attractions including the Acropolis and museums. Our hosts, Yoni and Costas were excellent with showing us the apartments and around the local area and went above and beyond to make us feel welcome. The only possible drawback was a slightly noisy street party nearby that kept a few people awake all night. With that in mind, we would recommend these apartments to anybody!
This place is amazing and its located exactly in the City Center.
Dean and Costas are really good hosts and are really helpful as well. I would recommend anyone to get this place if you are visiting Athens.
The apartment was nice and spacious, with a cool rooftop view of the Acropolis. It was in the heart of Psirri and very close to nice shops and restaurants. It's also walking distance to the historical sites of the city. My friends and I enjoyed our stay here.
MO 1 & 2 were delightful. Both apartments were clean, cute and comfortable. Costas greet us and showed us around the neighborhood (which was perfect - not too many tourists but close to the Acropolis and Monastiraki market and the subway). Beautiful rooftop view!
The apartment is really fantastic: very clean, bright and wide. Near to the center of Athens and with a awesome sight of the Acropolis.
Dan has been a kindly and reliable host. All has been perfect.
This host has 244 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Hi. We have several apartments in Athens. We offer them to travellers who are interested in the cultural and artistic pursuits on offer in our amazing city, Athens.
We are interested in food, art, modern history and what is new and exciting.
We provide full kitchens for cooking, a wonderful art collection and many books on Modern Greece.