We call our apts (website hidden)12 are located in Monastiraki, next to Plaka and they are a combination of 2 (website hidden)12 are located on the 2nd floor & they are the only apts on this floor.
Access to a roof top terrace with amazing Acropolis views.
145sqm apartments in Monastiraki square
* combination of 2 apts located on the second floor
* the only apartments on the second floor
* lift access
* sleep four to eight
* two bedrooms, two bathrooms, four w.c.’s, two living and dining rooms, two kitchens
* completely refurbished in 2012
* king size or king single beds
* 100% cotton sheets and quality duvets
* extra sleeping option for four people in the living rooms
* marble bathrooms with rain shower
* exquisite body care products by Korres
* beautifully furnished lounges and dining rooms
* two fully equipped kitchens
* washing machine/drying rack
* free WiFi
* a/c in all rooms
* central heating in all rooms
* important modern art collection
* direct access to rooftop garden with tables, chairs, sun beds with great views of the Acropolis and the ancient world
* easy walk to all ancient sites, restaurants, bars and cafes
* five minute walk to largest open air food market in Greece
* nearest beach is (email hidden)
We have several apartments in Athens. We offer them to travellers who are interested in the cultural and artistic pursuits on offer in our amazing city, Athens.
Roof top terrace with amazing views. Independant apartment.
We meet and greet our guests. We take them on a short orientation tour and offer them any assistance they require.
The craftsmen shops, the restaurants, the bars, the art, the museums...it just has everything! And not to forget some great bakeries and the largest open market in Greece.
Monastiraki metro station is 3 minutes away. Direct link to the airport and to the main port.
• Before final departure from your apartment, please check that the entrance door to the building is not locked. If locked, unlock the door, return to the apartment, leave the keys on the dining table and close the door behind you.
• We provide a mobile phone upon request and you buy the credit.
• Please help us water the plants inside the building and the apartments (the roof top terrace and the garden don’t need any watering).
Looked great in the internet and was even nicer in real. Good quality appartments with nice details and everything works. Lia was very helpfull.,thanks.
We had a great stay at Dean's apartment! It is in a fantastic location with a lot of restaurants and bars close by as well as the metro. The apartment was huge, well furnished, and very clean. Lia provided a quick tour of the area as well as a large book of recommended local attractions. Highly recommended!
We stayed in the Melanthiou apartment over a long weekend in March and really enjoyed our stay. The apartment is incredibly central, and the rooftop terrace has the most spectacular panoramic views of Athens. The apartment itself has tons of natural light and is incredibly modern and very clean. The TV has English-speaking news channels and the couches were clean and comfortable. We were really happy with everything, although just have a few points that might be worth mentioning for people interested in staying here. Given its central location, the apartment is subjected to occasional noise from people at night at the bar down the street, or sirens/horns. It was never too bad, but something worth mentioning for those who care about quietness. We were staying in Athens during the weekend before Mardi Gras, so we did have a lot of noise that night, but that's an exception. We had a slight mess-up during check in, because we were wrongly given 2 apartments instead of 1, but Dean has since updated the listing to be clear about this. Lia, the guest liaison, was incredibly professional, patient and courteous in helping us resolve the miscommunication and I have confidence in her ability to handle any range of issues that may ever come up. Upon arrival, she showed us the local neighborhood and even went out of her way to send us a list of galleries in Athens. Great value for the apartment - highly recommended!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.