I have changed the sofa-bed to the more comfortable bed !!
Have a happy and comfortable trip in seoul ~*^^*
This is + Fantastic street view + DUPLEX TYPE + Acoco Lab +,
where you can look down on city-street from a comfortable sofa.
This acoco Lab is duplex type.
So my apt have more wide space for your family or friends.
ACOCO LAB is a BNB with stylish design, where you can feel like home.
+ You can enjoy a cup of coffee sitting in the livingroom sofa, looking out the window, down on Jongro street.
+ Also, even lying in bed, you can feel the street view of Seoul.
+ The place is a duplex floor, so even a family of 4-5 people can feel comfortable.
+ There are 1 queen-sized bed and 3 super-single beds, so you can go too sleep at eaze in a cozy environment.
+ A 32-inch LED television is mounted on the wall, so you can easily enjoy 123 various channels sitting on the sofa or lying in bed.
+ Many large companies and public enterprises are located around the apartment, so the street is clean and the people are very polite.
+ As this is an apartment solely for yourself, it is a snug and comfortable home where you can go in and out freely with your privacy respected.
+ Convenient transportation and location
We are proud to say we have convenient transportation and bountiful cultural surroundings
- Gyeongbokgung subway station, Gwanghwamun subway station, airport limousine bus station, and the downtown bus station are only 3 minutes away on foot.
You can get here by airport Limousine bus (No.6011) from Inchon Airport and get off at Gyeongbokgung Station.
If you come to Gyeongbokgung station, we will be happy to give you free pick-up ~**
- Seoul Station(KTX) is located 10 minutes away by taxi.
- We are proud to say Gyeongbokgung palace, Gwanghwamun, the Blue House, Gyeonghui Palace, Unhyeon Palace, Deoksu Palace, the Cheonggye creek, Seoul Plaza, City hall, Insadong, Bukchon, Samcheongdong, Jeongdong Road, Seoul Museum of History, Seoul Museum of Art, Sejong Center for the Performing Arts and more of Seoul's famous tourist courses are all available on foot!
This apartment is located in the city center ~**
- You can also go to Hongik University, Gangnam(Garosu Street), Dongdaemoon clothes market in 10-20 minutes by bus, subway or taxi.
+:+:+ WHERE TO WALK ON FOOT
it is just within 5~10 min by walking on foot to Gyeongbok palace, Gwanghwamun, the Blue House, Gyeonghui Palace, Unhyeon Palace, Deoksu Palace, the Cheonggye creek, Seoul Plaza, City hall, Insadong, Bukchon, Samcheongdong, Jeongdong Road, Seoul Museum of History, Seoul Museum of Art, Sejong Center for the Performing Arts and more !
+:+:+ WHERE TO GO IN 5~10 MINS.
it is just within 5~10 min by bus or taxi or subway to Myeongdong, Jongmyo, Nasan(Seoul Tower), Namdaemun Market, Dongdaemun Market, Changdeok palace, Changgyeong palace, Daehakno, Naksan Park, GwangJang Market(Traditional Korean Market
+:+:+ WHERE TO GO IN 10~20 MINS.
it is just within 10~20 min by bus or taxi or metro to Hongik Univ.(HongDae), Gangnam(Garosu Street), etc.
+ Security and Privacy
- The apartment is a single apartment, so we can guarantee your privacy, without nobody to bother you.
- Access to the accommodations is available 24 hours, and there is a security guard is always stationed in the lobby, so you don’t have to worry about safety.
- Acoco Lab is the safest place in South Korea, because the Blue House and the National Police Station is situated right in front.(There are a lot of policemen around.)
- There is an intercom inside the appartment so you can check the visitor from inside your house.
- The toilet, bathroom and washing machine are separated with other places, and you can have your privacy protected.(they are not public facilities)
Acoco Lab tries our best to provide stylish design and the comfortable environent like it's your own home.
We provide everything you need for your everyday life !
- LG TROMM washing machine & drying machine for clothes, a wall-hanging air conditioner, refrigerator, House Heating Control system, closet, clothes hangers, high-speed wired Internet service(Free), high-speed Wi-Fi wireless Internet Service(Free), 32-inch LED television, cable TV service with 123 various channels, a dressing table, a mirror, a desk, YAMAHA iPhone Dock speaker(chargeable/AUX terminal),
Kitchen utensils(microwave, toaster, electric kettle, dishes, mugs, western tableware, etc.), Bathroom ware(hair dryer, shampoo & conditioner, body cleanser, hand-washer, towels, toothpaste, toothbrush, toilet paper. etc), etc.
- 24-hour hot water and heating system(air conditioning and heating can be controlled to your convenience)
+ Facilities inside the building
- There is Fedex and Kinkos in the 1st floor lobby for your 24 hour printing, fax, e-mailing, surfing the Internet and global express business
- There is a 24 hour convenience store in the 1st floor lobby, so you can purchase drinks, snacks, socks, underware, stationary anytime to your convenience.
- On the 1st basement floor and the 1st floor, there are various restaurants so you can enjoy not only Korean traditional food, but also food of Thailand, Japan, Italy and so on.
- Many famous restaurants and sauna are located near the building, and diverse, fun events and festivals are held here and there.(Especially near Gwanghwamun plaza and Seoul plaza, Cheonggye plaza)
If you need anything, contact us anytime.
ACOCO will strive to be as comfortable as your own home.
+ Directions to ACOCO Lab
- Incheon airport limousine bus(recommended!) : Take the airport limousine bus(number 6011) and get off on Gyeongbokgung station. For customers arriving at Gyeongbokgung station, we serve free pick-up service.
(Please contact us by phone or text message when you arrive at the airport)
- Incheon Airport railroad: If you arrive at Gyeongbokgung or Gwanghwamun station, we give free pick-up service.
(Please contact us by phone or text message when you arrive at the airport)
- Gimpo international airport: The fastest and inexpensive way to go from Gimpo airport to our apartment is to go by taxi.
Gimpo Airport is located very close, so the taxi fees are very cheap.
+ If you contact us an hour or so earlier, we can come to meet you.
1. For a clean environment, smoking is strictly restricted inside the house.
2. For your safety, using a gas range is prohibited.
Instead, there is a microwave, coffee pot, toaster, so you can do simple cooking.
3. We are sorry, but pets are not allowed.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$10 / night after the first guest|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Check In:||2:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
As per operandi modus, Acoco doesn't meet and greet. However her given instructions were clear & we had no trouble locating her apartment. It is as per the pics is posted. The space is big enough for 5 of us and plenty of storage available for luggages & bulky winter clothes. The place is stocked full of supplies for bath and cleaning. Plenty of food downstairs, all within walking distance. Apart from the close proximity to the Subway, there is always a line of taxis downstairs waiting for fares- so no time wasted in catching one. Despite its good location, not all taxi drivers know the place, so its best to have a Korean address on hand.
On the return to the airport, the bus-stop was a walkable distance.
All in all, we had a good experience & would recommend.
Nice modern flat, just like the pictures. Located in a good building in a very central part of town. Not a huge number of attractions nearby besides the palace, but it's a short distance from Insa-dong and Myeong-dong. Apartment was meticulously cleaned before we arrived and plenty of linens, towels and toiletries were provided. Host is fairly responsive but could be more proactive before arrival. Procedures for gaining access are simple and straightforward. Enjoy your stay!
Acoco's accommodation was true to pictures and we had a very great stay ! She was always readily available to contact and the location was accessible to the subway and affordable too, if we were to take a cab to the shopping areas. Would love to stay here again during my next trip to Seoul ! : )
안코코 아파트 일단 위치가 아주 좋습니다.지하철역과 공항버스역 다 가깝습니다. 방을 따뜻하고 깨끗합니다.주인도 아주 친절하고 우리의 부탁까지 잘 들었습니다.서울에서 좋은 추억 만들었어서 되게 감사합니다!
Two adults + 2 children stayed for 8 nights in January. We all loved the apartment; it's cosy but we were comfortable and warm. The neighbourhood is nice and quiet (not crowded). At first we thought it was a bit too quiet but after a bit of exploring we came to realise how close it is to so many interesting things. The 24-hour minimart on the ground floor is very handy. There's been a few (well founded) complaints in reviews about the sofa bed, but after a couple of nights on the sofa bed Acoco changed it to a proper bed (thanks!). It's so much more comfortable now. The clothes washer/dryer was extremely useful.
Make sure you access emails at the airport (Incheon has free Wi-Fi) before heading to the apartment. If Acoco can't meet you at the train/bus as promised she will send instructions on how to find and access the apartment. If you don't have these instructions you'll be stuck.
I'd definitely recommend this place to couples and small families.
Apartment is fully furnished and it's location is ideal. There is a convenience store and lots of restaurants in the same building. Would definitely use this again when we visit Seoul again. Two thumbs up!
The apartment, on the 4th floor of an apartment block, was clean and warm, and the floor boards were heated. The toilet was clean (with a shower area) and there were cupboard spaces for coats, clothes, shoes and to put away smaller bags. The duplex including a sleeping area on the upper deck (of around 4-feet high) with thin mattresses for sleeping on the floor. There was a pull out bed in the living area but the mattress was not very comfortable.
In the kitchen, there was a washing machine (but without any operating instructions). The apartment was warm enough to dry the washed clothes overnight or when you are out during the day. You cannot cook as there is no gas supply (despite there being a gas stove), as the hosts explained (only when I asked) that they do not allow it for "safety" reasons. One wonders whether it meant that the equipment was faulty or that guests cannot be trusted to use a normal gas stove?
There is however a kettle, a microwave oven and a bread toaster.
The hosts were not responsive at all. We were told that we could be picked up from Gyeongbokgung Metro station but when I called them after leaving the airport, I was told that I had to find my way to the apartment and check in myself. I was also told that an email was sent to me earlier (at 11pm the night before) with directions from the station to the apartment. If not for the fact that I signed up for mobile wi-fi at the airport, I would not have been able to access that email. The use of the door lock was also not explained but we were able to figure it out from having watched Koreans serials in the past.
Messages sent to the hosts (during our stay) about how to dispose the rubbish from the apartment and how to use the TV system was met with silence. So we were not able to use the TV throughout our stay and had to live with the rotting food in the apartment.
There is not other guidance relating to the apartment, and so we had to figure out things ourselves as we went along. It would have been less daunting if it was not our first trip to Korea.
The flat is very modern and clean and very conveniently located as within walking distance to the Major Tourist attractios of Gyeongbokgung, Bukchon Hanok Village and Changdeokgung. Also it is in a quite quiet street.
It was always easy to reach Acoco and with her great directions it was very easy to find the flat.
The only negative point for us was that the bed was not a real bed but a sleeping Couch and therefore a bit hard. Furthermore we were not sure wheter the pillows were for use as they didnt seem to have any removable cover on. So we just bought our own ones.
But nevertheless: I would definitely recommend to stay there!
The location of this flat can't be beat - just minutes' walk away from either Gyeongbukgung Palace station or Gwanghwamun station, you are situated right in the center of Seoul. Must see places as a visitor include Insa-dong (a 10 minute walk, or 3 minute taxi ride), Gyeongbokgung Palace (5 minute walk), Samcheongdong (20 minute walk or 8 minute taxi ride) and the Samsung Leeum Museum of Art (about 20 minutes by taxi). Well-kept, clean and efficient, but should be noted that the gas range/stove is NOT usable (although the photos feature it) so you will not have a fully functioning kitchen. Also, there is only one sofa which also turns into the one bed in the flat (if you have 2 people, you are expected to share the sofabed, no additional bedding is provided). The loft area has a low ceiling so you have to crouch and any extra bedding is a Korean-style mat on the floor (not provided unless you specifically note, and extra charge). The towels are hand towel-sized which is normal in Korea but may seem small to foreigners. There is a 24-hour convenience store downstairs where you can buy basic essentials, and just a few minutes walk away are plenty of restaurants, coffee shops and patisseries. All in all, highly recommended, especially for its location and convenience.
We have enjoy very much on our stay at this apartment. 5 mins walk to metro, very central. Acoco is very helpful to provide all the informations to get to her apartment. There's a 24 hour convenience store downstairs as well. Perfect stay for family of 5. Thanks for the great stay! I highly recommend this place!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.