We have 6 tents air which is located near the river which you can relax with the pure nature and clean water as you can swim.
There are air-con, fridge, TV and minibar inside, we also have the private bathroom in the tent area.
For the traveler who wants to escape from mess. We are live with the nature cool breath and nice weather all day long. Thai massage is available , Fresh coffee is in the middle and the testy restaurant.
We provide the activities (with extra cost) for you such as
• 10 km route white water rafting
• ATV adventure ride
• Jetski adventure ride
• Thai massage and foot reflexology
Bicycle for you to ride around the compound for FREE!
For shopping with the famous market name "Talad Rimei" The gem and souvenir market opposite the Myanmar Border . And the immigration canter where you can extend your visa.
For sightseeing in Mae Sot
• Gibbon Sanctuary - the gibbon sanctuary houses dozens of rescued gibbons.
• Mae Kasa Hot Springs - legend has it the Mae Kasa Hot Springs are hot enough to boil an egg. There's a nice walk you can take around the area and it's a great place to have a picnic.
• Myawaddy is in Myanmar and is accessed via the border bridge for a small fee, with passport.
• Phra Charoen Waterfall - providing a beautiful stroll through the jungle. Bring a picnic with you and be prepared to get wet. The ascent up the 97 steps is often closed during rainy season.
• Reclining Buddha and Buddha Foot. On your way to the border, look toward your right for a beautiful Buddhist temple which contains a giant reclining Buddha.
There are several buses company come to Maesot, And The Nok Air fly to Maesot twice a day.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT