This luxurious four-bedroom villa tucked away on the slopes of ‘the Bukit’ on Bali’s south coast.
Built in traditional Balinese thatched-roof style and situated towards the top of a gentle valley, the villa enjoys views over tropical woodland to the sea in the distance.
Located near the village of Pecatu , 25 minutes from the airport, 10 minutes from Uluwatu and a short hop to some of Bali’s best beaches, shops and nightlife, the villa is within easy reach of all the main attractions in southern Bali.
Its just a click away from 18 holes Kuta Golf court and couple minutes away from the holy Uluwatu temple. For those who loves seafood grilled dinner by the beach, Jimbaran seafood is just down the hill.
Relax in the tranquil landscaped garden, cool off in the large free-form pool, or soothe those muscles with a massage in the garden pavilion – let our villa be the heart of your visit to the exotic island of Bali.
* Rates for using less than 4 bedrooms are available
INCLUDED IN THE RATES
- Government tax and service
- Airport transfers
- Daily breakfast
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- Drinking water, tea and coffee in the villa
- 100 MB internet voucher
- All villa facilities
Look forward to see you at Taman Caliandra villa
High Season : Easter March 29 – April 7 ' 2013, Jul 01 – 31
Peak Season : Chinese New Year Feb 8 - 17 , Aug 01 - 31, Dec 20 - Jan 06
GENERAL MINIMUM BOOKING PERIOD
Normal Season : 3 nights
High Season : 5 nights
Peak Season : 5 nights
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Maximum number of persons per room is 2 adults and 1 child under 12 Maximum number of persons for whole villa is 8 adults + 2 children in sofa beds/rollaway beds
• 2 extra beds are available at free of charge with prior notice
• Baby cot, high chair, and baby car seat are available at free of charge
• Security deposit $ 200 to cover lost and breakage is required for 7 nights stay and more, will be collected upon arrival, and refundable upon clearance by the villa manager.
CHECK IN/OUT TIME
• Standard check-in time is 15.00 and check-out time is 12 noon.
• Late check-out is free of charge until 3pm base on availability on departure date, beyond 3pm will be charged at 50% room rate, and beyond 18:00 will be charged at 1 (one) night room rate.
I am a Balinese.
My family is my world and my 3 daughters are the stars.
I always make my self busy, so I am rarely able to finish reading books. One that I like very much is Musashi. My favorite movie is The Last Samurai.
Love the mountain and the lake. My dream for next trip is riding a bike at Golden Triangle..hope my dream's come true
Hmm..my life motto..I guess.. :
Where you start its not important, but where you ended and what you have learned till you get there.