Our Purple Room has a wall of windows, is a bright and spacious private room, with a very comfortable bed. LES LOFT NY is a spacious artist loft, in a full of charm 1900's building, ideally located in the lively and vibrant Lower East Side.
Private room in a modern and unique loft space, comfortably furnished with a queen bed, double couch, desk and a bench for luggage's placement. There's AC and heater. It's complete with fresh linens and towels.
There is 2 large bathrooms in the loft, shared between the 5 rooms. It's equipped with organic lavender body soap, lotion and shampoo. We have a cleaning service everyday to make sure it's spotless. It has a basket of fresh hand towels.
It's one whole floor of a unique character and charm.
There is 5 private rooms for guests, 2 shared bathrooms, a full equipped kitchen and our art studio, with our workshop space, office and art gallery area / living room.
The studios, linens, bathrooms, kitchen are spotless, we care about the cleanness of our environment and well being of our guests.
Guests have access to the bathrooms, kitchen and art gallery / living room.
Interaction with Guests
Depends on the guests needs of privacy and also if we are in New York or not during guest's stay.
We have a team that works at the loft, composed of me, my husband, our manager and cleaning lady. The 4 of us makes the Loft a comfortable stay.
When we are in town, we will be at the loft most of the time working on our Art Studio. We live upstairs. When not in town, our team will be at the loft taking care of everything, spotless!
Fantastic neighborhood, stylish buildings, invaded by contemporary art galleries, unique boutiques, the most famous and young music venues, bars, cafes and restaurants.
Ideal, convenient and well located, at the border of Lower East Side and Chinatown.
Everything within reach, just 3 minutes walk to subway, 10 minutes to Little Italy, East Village and Soho.
Metro Lines: B, D, F, M, Z and J, at just 2 short blocks.
Comfortable to reach JFK by metro, direct with the J line.
M15 bus stop just at our front door, which goes straight up 1st Av to United Nations.
Other Things to Note
* There is no bathroom inside the rooms.
* The building and loft are very quiet but there's street noise as you are in the heart of the city. We offer ear plugs for those more sensitive to noise.
* We are at the 3rd floor of a walk up building (no elevator).
* Wi-Fi access throughout the floor.
* There's delicious brazilian coffee and amazing organic tea blends always available.
* We have an yoga area, equipped with mats and props.
* We do not accept reservations made for third party persons, even if related.
* There's a late check in Fee of $30 for guests arriving after 8pm until 8am.
* All our rooms are listed on Airbnb, check which one is a better choice for you:
Blue room [www.airbnb.com/rooms/846454]
Orange room [www.airbnb.com/rooms/1161847]
Green room [www.airbnb.com/rooms/1627097]
Light room: [www.airbnb.com/rooms/1839257]
* The LES LOFT is not a bed and breakfast, it's a private home and work space.
* There's absolutely no smoking anywhere inside the loft.
* No parties are allowed.
* We do have a kitchen which is available for our guests, but we discourage however cooking big meals with offensive odors and grease. Be mindful it's a shared space between other guests and it's an open kitchen to our art gallery and studio. We recommend the use of the kitchen for a simple and nice breakfast and just small bites.
* The guests are responsible to wash and put away their own dishes.
* We do not offer Laundry Service, but there's laundromats two blocks away.
* We do try to arrange the easiest check in, as we are not a hotel, we do not have someone at the loft 24 hours responsible for the welcoming. We have a team available with the mission to be at the loft at the time scheduled. We do expect that guests understand and smoothly help us on this, having some patience and freedom to stop for a coffee just around the loft (Dudley's for example, at Orchard and Broome) if there's need to wait a little bit. We will do our part as well, being available for guests that might be late than expected.
* Check out from the rooms are always by 11am. Guests are welcome to leave their luggages at the common area and keep their keys until the time they need to leave to the airport.
Le loft est vraiment génial et grand. La purple room a une super vue mais Elle est vraiment bruyante surtout avec les travaux en ce moment...
Raquel et son mari sont adorables, prêts à rendre service, ils sont extrêmement détendus. Ils ont même proposé à mon mari artiste peintre de faire une fresque dans la chambre, et c'est ce qu'il a fait ! leur petit garçon est trop mignon.
Le quartier est top, plein de galeries et les accès au Metro sont pratiques.
The LES Loft is very clean and convenient, and has the feel of a hostel. It's a great location - short walk from Chinatown and from the Lower East Side. And the F train's just a short walk away. We enjoyed staying in the Purple Room for 2 nights. Loved the view from our window and loved falling asleep to the sounds of the city!
Raquel & her husband were great. Warm, friendly and helpful. Would certainly stay there again.
Sin duda uno de los mejores airbnb en los que he estado! Limpieza, orden, tranquilidad... La descripción del anuncio y todos sus comentarios describen perfectamente como es.
La ubicación brutal, al lado del metro, a dos pasos del Soho y a un paso de ChinaTown.
Muchas gracias Raquel!
I have stayed at Raquel's studio in LES several times now and only have positive things to say. The studio space is extremely spacious as are the rooms which are extremely clean, well furnished and lovingly themed. I love the location: so close to the subway, the buzzing hub of LES, not to mention Little Italy and Chinatown. In my opinion LES is the most exciting part of Manhattan right now: the concentration of bars, restaurants, shops and galleries is unmatched and increasing every day.
Raquel is a perfect host and has a great team of people supporting to her. She has always been incredibly flexible, helpful and understanding if and when circumstances have changed.
I always stay here when I'm in NYC. The only time I go anywhere else is when she's fully booked!
In a word: wow. The loft is not only stylish and full of character (classic New York wood floors, massive windows that do a wonderful job capturing both sunlight and the bustle of Chinatown/Lower East Side) but has a vibe that feels like home (and a very clean one at that): my husband and I found ourselves missing it after we were back in Bombay. The host is very attentive and makes sure the bathrooms and kitchen are well-stocked with great body wash (we liked it so much we bought some to take back!) soap, lotion, detergent; and the manager Ramon and the cleaning lady are also very responsive. The loft is also very well connected, and is a mere two or three blocks from the B/D subway lines. We'll definitely try to stay her again on return trips.
We arrived later then expected and this was no problem. Ofer was there to let us in and give us the tour of the studio, which was nice and open. Gave us some great suggestions for restaurants. We had a great stay and were convenient to shopping, restaurants and parking. I forgot my Ipad/phone charger and they had one available to use. First time user for this service and very pleased with everything! Thanks, to Raquel and Ofer for being so accommodating!
This host has 132 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
LES LOFT NY is a beautiful loft in the Heart of the Lower East Side, Manhattan, NY.
We have the privilege and pleasure to offer comfortable accommodation to travelers from all around the world. With our huge space we have created a shared space with common areas and 5 private rooms for people that wants to experience New York as New Yorkers.
LES LOFT is also our Art Studios with our Art Galleries, Offices and Workshop.
LES Loft was created and is managed by Raquel Dutra.
Raquel is from Brazil and have been living in New York for 7 years.
She is a Performance Artist, a mother and wife.
A world traveller herself she has great pleasure in meeting people from all over the world and share with them her New York favorite places and off course, her own space.
We look forward to host you soon in our Exquisite Loft!