About This Listing
Our Purple Room has a wall of windows, is a bright and spacious private room, with a very comfortable bed. LES LOFT NY is a spacious artist loft, in a full of charm 1900's building, ideally located in the lively and vibrant Lower East Side.
Private room in a modern and unique loft space, comfortably furnished with a queen bed, double couch, desk and a bench for luggage's placement. There's AC and heater. It's complete with fresh linens and towels.
There is 2 large bathrooms in the loft, shared between the 5 rooms. It's equipped with organic lavender body soap, lotion and shampoo. We have a cleaning service everyday to make sure it's spotless. It has a basket of fresh hand towels.
It's one whole floor of a unique character and charm.
There is 5 private rooms for guests, 2 shared bathrooms, a full equipped kitchen and our art studio, with our workshop space, office and art gallery area / living room.
The studios, linens, bathrooms, kitchen are spotless, we care about the cleanness of our environment and well being of our guests.
Guests have access to the bathrooms, kitchen and art gallery / living room.
Interaction with Guests
Depends on the guests needs of privacy and also if we are in New York or not during guest's stay.
We have a team that works at the loft, composed of me, my husband, our manager and cleaning lady. The 4 of us makes the Loft a comfortable stay.
When we are in town, we will be at the loft most of the time working on our Art Studio. We live upstairs. When not in town, our team will be at the loft taking care of everything, spotless!
Fantastic neighborhood, stylish buildings, invaded by contemporary art galleries, unique boutiques, the most famous and young music venues, bars, cafes and restaurants.
Ideal, convenient and well located, at the border of Lower East Side and Chinatown.
Everything within reach, just 3 minutes walk to subway, 10 minutes to Little Italy, East Village and Soho.
Metro Lines: B, D, F, M, Z and J, at just 2 short blocks.
Comfortable to reach JFK by metro, direct with the J line.
M15 bus stop just at our front door, which goes straight up 1st Av to United Nations.
Other Things to Note
* There is no bathroom inside the rooms.
* The building and loft are very quiet but there's street noise as you are in the heart of the city. We offer ear plugs for those more sensitive to noise.
* We are at the 3rd floor of a walk up building (no elevator).
* Wi-Fi access throughout the floor.
* There's delicious brazilian coffee and amazing organic tea blends always available.
* We have an yoga area, equipped with mats and props.
* We do not accept reservations made for third party persons, even if related.
* There's a late check in Fee of $30 for guests arriving after 8pm until 8am.
* All our rooms are listed on Airbnb, check which one is a better choice for you:
Blue room [www.airbnb.com/rooms/846454]
Orange room [www.airbnb.com/rooms/1161847]
Green room [www.airbnb.com/rooms/1627097]
Light room: [www.airbnb.com/rooms/1839257]
* The LES LOFT is not a bed and breakfast, it's a private home and work space.
* There's absolutely no smoking anywhere inside the loft.
* No parties are allowed.
* We do have a kitchen which is available for our guests, but we discourage however cooking big meals with offensive odors and grease. Be mindful it's a shared space between other guests and it's an open kitchen to our art gallery and studio. We recommend the use of the kitchen for a simple and nice breakfast and just small bites.
* The guests are responsible to wash and put away their own dishes.
* We do not offer Laundry Service, but there's laundromats two blocks away.
* We do try to arrange the easiest check in, as we are not a hotel, we do not have someone at the loft 24 hours responsible for the welcoming. We have a team available with the mission to be at the loft at the time scheduled. We do expect that guests understand and smoothly help us on this, having some patience and freedom to stop for a coffee just around the loft (Dudley's for example, at Orchard and Broome) if there's need to wait a little bit. We will do our part as well, being available for guests that might be late than expected.
* Check out from the rooms are always by 11am. Guests are welcome to leave their luggages at the common area and keep their keys until the time they need to leave to the airport.
The loft was fantastic, spacey, clean and in a great area. Walking distance from two metro stops, so easy to get anywhere. Most of the time we felt we had the loft to ourselves and the few times we saw Raquel, her husband and son they were super nice and always ready to share ideas about what to do. I'd stay here again in a heartbeat!
Le loft est vraiment génial et grand. La purple room a une super vue mais Elle est vraiment bruyante surtout avec les travaux en ce moment...
Raquel et son mari sont adorables, prêts à rendre service, ils sont extrêmement détendus. Ils ont même proposé à mon mari artiste peintre de faire une fresque dans la chambre, et c'est ce qu'il a fait ! leur petit garçon est trop mignon.
Le quartier est top, plein de galeries et les accès au Metro sont pratiques.
The LES Loft is very clean and convenient, and has the feel of a hostel. It's a great location - short walk from Chinatown and from the Lower East Side. And the F train's just a short walk away. We enjoyed staying in the Purple Room for 2 nights. Loved the view from our window and loved falling asleep to the sounds of the city!
Sin duda uno de los mejores airbnb en los que he estado! Limpieza, orden, tranquilidad... La descripción del anuncio y todos sus comentarios describen perfectamente como es.
La ubicación brutal, al lado del metro, a dos pasos del Soho y a un paso de ChinaTown.
Muchas gracias Raquel!
I have stayed at Raquel's studio in LES several times now and only have positive things to say. The studio space is extremely spacious as are the rooms which are extremely clean, well furnished and lovingly themed. I love the location: so close to the subway, the buzzing hub of LES, not to mention Little Italy and Chinatown. In my opinion LES is the most exciting part of Manhattan right now: the concentration of bars, restaurants, shops and galleries is unmatched and increasing every day.
Raquel is a perfect host and has a great team of people supporting to her. She has always been incredibly flexible, helpful and understanding if and when circumstances have changed.
I always stay here when I'm in NYC. The only time I go anywhere else is when she's fully booked!
This host has 145 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Raquel
LES LOFT NY is a beautiful loft in the Heart of the Lower East Side, Manhattan, NY.
We have the privilege and pleasure to offer comfortable accommodation to travelers from all around the world. With our huge space we have created a shared space with common areas and 5 private rooms for people that wants to experience New York as New Yorkers.
LES LOFT is also our Art Studios with our Art Galleries, Offices and Workshop.
LES Loft was created and is managed by Raquel Dutra.
Raquel is from Brazil and have been living in New York for 7 years.
She is a Performance Artist, a mother and wife.
A world traveller herself she has great pleasure in meeting people from all over the world and share with them her New York favorite places and off course, her own space.
We look forward to host you soon in our Exquisite Loft!
Just a great coffee!Orchard Street New York NY 10002
Perfect, fast and easy breakfast with the locals, 2 little blocks away, at the beautiful corner of Orchard and Broome st.Orchard St New York NY 10002
Some of peoples favorite dumplings in the city, really close to the loft.Eldridge St New York New York 10002
Precious dessert, better and healthier version (if we can say that) of a nice doughnut.New York NY 10002
Delicious pasta and salads for a nice and good price dinner, 4 little blocks away.Rivington Street Manhattan NY 10002
One of the favorite and easy places for a meal, lunch and late dinner. Really close, cheap and easy!Stanton Street New York NY 10002-1420
The best music venue in the city for local and amazing musicians. 1 band per hour, 15 bands a night, great place for a drink and for music lovers.New York NY 10002
An amazing place for those who wants a vegetarian version of the delicious chinese dumplings. You gotta try the Watercress Steamed Dumplings! The best!Pell Street New York NY 10013
Great Chinise Dumplings.Doyers Street New York NY 10013
The best croissant in town!Spring St New York NY 10012-5727
Great Burrata Pizza, gotta try!Bowery New York NY 10012-3674
Beautiful park by the water, minutes of walk away from our loft. A great place to refresh with the breeze and view of the bridges!New York New York
A beautiful sightseeing, walk through the Brooklyn Bridge, get off in Dumbo and go for the walk at the park by the water. Amazing view of the city!Main Street New York NY 11201
An incredible market for food, clothes, plants and at the heart of Chelsea!W 15th St # 3RA New York New York 10011
A beautiful suspend garden and promenade above the Meet Packing district and Chelsea! Not too loose.High Line New York NY
For a special dinner and a good aged steak, worth going to Carroll Gardens/Brooklyn!Court Street NY 11231-4010
Always a good place to go to refresh your mind and get some look on the beautiful art of this world!West 53rd Street New York NY 10019
One of the most beautiful parks to go and enjoy your day resting.Brooklyn New York
delight yourself with a great greek meal, fresh fishes and the most amazing greek salad!23rd Avenue New York NY 11105