About this listing
Hello!! This is Ed from Barcelona, I am a quite and easygoing person living in a nice and comfy flat at the center of Barcelona and also work in my own nutrition shop all day but I am also open and willing to meet new people from all countries.
Hey guys , my pleasure to be your host in my cozy apartment recently redecorated in the Carrer Comte Borrell with Av Rome close to many restaurants , bars and places of the downtown area of Barcelona.
About my apartment :
The apartment has 100 m2 and was recently redecorated . I have a double room with balcony , living room, bath and kitchen for use.
My place is very well connected to the public transport network of Barcelona and 10 minutes walk from the most famous sights of the city: 1PLAZA Catalunya , Ramblas , Paseo de Gracia , Sant Antoni Market , La Pedrera , Casa Batllo , and course near the beaches . You will be very happy with the location .
How to get to my house :
From El Prat Airport Terminal 1 or 2 can take the Aerobus to let him off at Urgell , then you will have to walk 5 minutes to the apartment or if you prefer to take a taxi from the airport to here .
Any form of transport is very safe to get to your destination , my apartment.
Soy una persona comunicativa y alegre así que no habrá problema para que os sintáis como en casa.
- Mantener la minima higiene
- No hacer ruido a partir de las 00PM
- Tener cuidado al cerrar las puertas
- Ser responsables con el uso del agua
- No dejar luces encendidas mientras si no estas utilizando el espacio.
I am an easy going and happy person so you will not have any problem to feel yourself as at home.
- Maintain the minimum hygiene
- Do not make noise starting at 00PM
- Be careful closing doors
- Be responsible with the use of water.
- Do not leave lights on while you're not using the space.