About This Listing
Hey guys , my pleasure to be your host in my cozy apartment recently redecorated in the Carrer Comte Borrell with Av Rome close to many restaurants , bars and places of the downtown area of Barcelona.
About my apartment :
The apartment has 100 m2 and was recently redecorated . I have a double room with balcony , living room, bath and kitchen for use.
My place is very well connected to the public transport network of Barcelona and 10 minutes walk from the most famous sights of the city: 1PLAZA Catalunya , Ramblas , Paseo de Gracia , Sant Antoni Market , La Pedrera , Casa Batllo , and course near the beaches . You will be very happy with the location .
How to get to my house :
From El Prat Airport Terminal 1 or 2 can take the Aerobus to let him off at Urgell , then you will have to walk 5 minutes to the apartment or if you prefer to take a taxi from the airport to here .
Any form of transport is very safe to get to your destination , my apartment.
Soy una persona comunicativa y alegre así que no habrá problema para que os sintáis como en casa.
- Mantener la minima higiene
- No hacer ruido a partir de las 00PM
- Tener cuidado al cerrar las puertas
- Ser responsables con el uso del agua
- No dejar luces encendidas mientras si no estas utilizando el espacio.
I am an easy going and happy person so you will not have any problema to feel like at home.
- Maintain the minimum hygiene
- Do not make noise starting at 00PM
- Be careful closing doors
- Be responsible with water use
- Do not leave lights on while if you're not using the space.
The listing was perfectly accurate. It's in a great neighborhood in Barcelona. Ed did a great job of making us feel welcome. He was even willing to share his breakfast with us on the mornings when I couldn't get to the market. He is laid back and relaxed, and I felt totally safe with him in the house. I hope I can go back to barcelona and stay with him again!
Ed's suite is modern and comfortable. There were a few things that needed fixing though. A loose water tap set in the bathroom and 2 electric outlets (1 in the bathroom). The shower is a little small if your are 6 footer. Ed's work schedule means he's not around a lot. However there was a building manager available to let us in the first day when we arrived later than scheduled. Ed is much more comfortable speaking Spanish and struggles a little with English, but did try to answer our questions. There was no TV in our Bedroom while we were there. The Wifi worked fine. His description of the neighbourhood is accurate. He's a little further away from the Rambla than 10 minutes walk, but the Metro is close by.
Gracias por su evaluacion, ya que usted a hecho publico algo tan insignificante como que el grifo del baño porque estaba flojo, debo yo mensionar que ustedes han llegado con un dia de retraso a la reserva por que habian perdido el tren a Barcelona y al otro dia en vez de llegar a las 8:45 am como quedamos llegaron a las 10:30 am.
- Mi horario de trabajo no tubo nada que ver con su estancia en mi piso.
- Yo respondi a todas las preguntas que tenian que ver con el piso y con las que no tambien.
- Lo del grifo era solo un ajuste y esta arreglado.
- Las tomas de corriente estan todas perfectamente.
- Con respecto a la distancia del piso a las ramblas dependera de la persona y el ritmo de los pasos de esta.
- Me esfuerzo con el ingles como usted con el español, hablo español porque es mi lengua materna.
- La mayoria de los turistas prefiren no tener televisores en la habitacion porque les gusta pasar mas tiempo conociendo la ciudad que visitan, por eso no tenemos tele.
Thank you for your evaluation, since you to publish done something so insignificant as to the bathroom faucet because it was loose, should I mensionar you have arrived a day late to the reserve that had missed the train to Barcelona and other day instead of arriving at 8:45 am and were arrived at 10:30 am.
- My work schedule no tube nothing to do with your stay in my apartment.
- I answered all the questions that had to do with the floor and with not too.
- The tap was just a fit and this fixed.
- The sockets are all perfectly.
- With respect to the distance from the floor to the Ramblas depend on the person and the rhythm of the steps in this.
- I struggle with English as you in Spanish, speak Spanish because it is my mother tongue.
- Most tourists grandmas not have TVs in the room because they like to spend more time exploring the city they visit, so we have no TV.
The room was very comfortable and it was wonderful waking up every morning to the sun streaming through our window. The location was central enough for us to get to all of the sights easily from Urgell or hospital clinic stations. overall a very pleasant stay.
Appartement très propre, et comme point fort une salle de bain privée
Très bon accueil, Ed est un hôte attentionné
About the Host, Ed
Hi, I am Ed a nice guy from Dominican Republic living in Barcelona since 2004 and happy to welcome you at my flat in Barcelona city centre.
I love the theater, work out, sports, the beach and poll, hang out and eat outside and knowing people from abroad to enrich from other cultures.
Hola, Soy Ed un chico simpático de Republica Dominicana y resido en Barcelona desde 2004, me encantaría recibirte en mi piso del centro de Barcelona.
Me gusta el cine, entrenar, hacer deporte, playa, piscina, salir a cenar y tomar unas copas y conocer gente de otras culturas.