Experience the wonders of central Tel Aviv. Amazing location from which to explore all that this cool city has to offer. Access into the city's lively lifestyle - Habima Sq, Rothschild, Sarona around the corner or a short walk to the best beaches.
Experience the wonders of central Tel Aviv. Amazing location from which to explore all that this cool city has to offer. Access into the city's lively lifestyle - Habima Sq and Rothschild Blvd around the corner or a short walk to the best beaches.
Shalom and welcome to the heart of Tel Aviv !!
Enjoy the benefits of living with a local and sharing a fully furnished apartment in the BEST LOCATION in Tel Aviv
Your home away from home !!
Centrally located the apartment provides you with easy access to all that Tel-Aviv has to offer.
* A 5 minute walk from Dizengoff Centre
* A 15 minute walk from the beach.
In any direction from the apartment you can be in the middle of all the action on Rothschild, King George, Dizengoff, Ibn Gvirol and Sheinkin streets, with cafes, restaurants and bars all around.
At the end of my street, you have a fabulous cafe called "The Streets", offering delicious food and coffee all day. Try the highly rated "Hakosem" for local delights - falafel and shawarma. Also, lots of popular bars around too. There (email hidden) supermarket (AM/PM) just around the corner.
Down the road you can shop at the Shuk (market) and check out the craft market at Nachlat Binyamin. Or grab a bite in the Yemenite quarter by the market. Around the corner, enjoy a coffee at the newly designed Habima Square.
The TA Art Museum is a short walk away too. It's easy to reach Jaffa and to explore Neve Zedek. Walk along the beach to the Port area. Catch a movie at two cinemas very close by. Movies are in English here unless they are in a foreign language.
Close to bus stops and the central bus and train stations. It is easy to reach the apartment from the airport by train/bus or taxi.
Walking distance from Ichilov Hospital
* A comfortable double bed, suitable for 2
* A desk and cupboard space
* The TV works with a DVD player only. You can choose from a selection of movies available or hire a movie from the Third Ear store down the road.
* All sheets, blankets, pillows and towels/beach towels are provided.
* A quiet-running ceiling fan to keep you cool in the summer and a heater for those cold winter nights.
* Free tea and coffee are always available.
* A fully equipped kitchen with an oven and microwave.
* Enjoy the comfort of a roomy salon/lounge area with big double windows that open out to the view of a lush green tree and features a separate dinning area.
* A spacious bathroom with a separate toilet
* Free washing machine/laundry facilities.
* Free and fast WIFI Internet access is available throughout the apartment
* 42" TV you can connect your laptop and watch a movie. There is no cable.
* The apartment is on the first floor, with an elevator.
I am happy to offer any advice you may need regarding directions, travel options, restaurants or sites to visit. Brochures, maps and other information about Tel Aviv are available for you to read. I can offer advice on free tours in the city or, if you'd like different ideas - there are food tours, graffiti tours and other options available too. If you are interested in travelling further, I have information on tours.
I can also assist organising airport taxis at preferred rates.
** Gay Friendly **
** Flexible check-in **
Experience a more affordable, comfortable and homey stay during your visit to Tel Aviv !!
Interaction with Guests
I am available and am happy to provide information and assistance as needed.
Fabulous location - I love wandering down Rothschild and enjoying the cafes at Habima Sq around the corner.
Access to all of TA by bus and beyond
I am very happy to welcome you into my home. Please respect it and appreciate that we are sharing common areas.
Please make sure you turn off any lights and the fan before leaving the apartment,
It is a relaxed household, but no additional guests allowed. There are many wonderful cafes and bars for meeting friends in the area and I am happy to recommend them to you.
No smoking inside the apartment.
Highly recommended. Apartment very well located in a popular neighborhood. Easy access to and from airport with money saving directions given by Nomi. Nomi was a great host; she was very helpful with tips and advice that helped to make Tel Aviv less intimidating. Room could accommodate two individuals. Nomi gives you the key to the apartment, and you go and come as you wish. If I'm fortunate to return to Tel Aviv, Nomi's is definitely my number one choice.
Mon séjour s'est bien passé, pas de mauvaise surprises, j'aurai aimé quand même avoir un petit déjeuner la première fois après mon arriver à 2h du matin. Nomi est une personne agréable;dommage que nous n'avons pas eus beaucoup de communications car je ne parle pas l anglais et j'ai du me débrouiller avec mon hébreu.
Rien à dire sur l'emplacement central car il y a tout autour.
Nomi was kind and helpful. Facilities provided were as described and comfortable. Location was convenient.
Nomi was as friendly as she was helpful, and the place is really worth its price. We can recommend it to anyone who wants to stay a few nights in the center of Tel-Aviv.
This was my first with Airbnb and the experience during my Tel Aviv stay was unpleasant. As was suggested by Airbnb I had notified the host the day before about the time of my arrival and she agreed. At the last minute she made a change forcing me to to check in an hour and a half later. The room was small and stuffy and she had lots of personal items in the closet and all around. On two different occasions during my stay she locked the door of the apartment from the inside so that I will not be able to access the apartment with the key provided making me feel unsafe. I felt she wanted my money without me in there. The last day at noon she had asked me for the keys and asked me to leave with my language and wait in the coffee shop near by as my flight was in the evening. My expectations were very reasonable; all I asked for was a clean towel and clean bed that is far from asking the level of 5 star hotel service. By the way, I ended up buying my own towel. When I checked in the bed was not made; it looked like someone else had already slept in it. There was a none working TV in the bedroom; although she said I could use the one in the living room, she made me feel very uncomfortable when I turned it on to listen for the weather conditions. Even though she stated that she does not enter the room occupied by the guest during the stay, each time I left the ceiling fan on to recirculate the air as the smell in the room was unbearable, when I returned the fan was turned off. The only thing good about staying there was the location close to the Dizengoff Center, coffee shops and buses. I could not recommend this place or the host as I was made to feel very uncomfortable during my stay to the point that I went to stay with a relative for two nights to avoid the tense situation created for me.
1. The last-minute change was caused by a visit to the emergency room at the hospital. I remained in touch and met her as soon as possible (within an hour) under the unexpected circumstances.
2. She was fully aware of the layout of the room, as it is exactly as it is shown in the
3. On one occasion the front door was latched not locked. This only happens if I am home and I instruct guests on its usage. The latch is used for safety purposes only.
4. On the day of departure she was welcome to leave her bags in the apartment but chose to
remove them and wait in a coffee shop at her own inconvenience.
5. The linens provided are as they appear in the photographs.
The bed is prepared with the guests having an option of additional or less bedding depending on the season and their own personal requirements.
6. Her complaint about the towels is unfounded as extra towels were offered to her,
during her four-day stay.
7. The television in the salon does work, as listed, and she was invited on numerous
occasions to use it. It was explained to her that the TV in the room can be used with a DVD player on request.
8. Unfortunately the guest did not follow the House Rules and I had to inform her that no additional guests are allowed in the apartment.
9. I clearly stated that the fan should be turned off when the room is not occupied. I heard it going and just switched it off by
11. I enjoy hosting guests and meeting people from around the world. 39 positive reviews clearly show this.
12. I fail to understand why she chose to remain and did not cancel, ask for a refund or leave if she found the accommodation so unpleasant. She never left during her four day stay. In fact I allowed her to leave her belongings for an additional two days when she went to family in Jerusalem.
13. I have been hosting guests for 5 years and this has been the most unpleasant experience. I have never felt so uncomfortable in my own home and felt the need to escape which I actually did and went to stay with a friend. I do not think she understands the airbnb concept because her expectations were more inline with a 5 star hotel. I cannot recommend this guest and I breathed a sigh of relief when she left.
Nomi was a very pleasant helpful host, always suggesting to help, although I didn't see her so much.
She knows Tel Aviv by heart and check everything for your (train timetables). ;
I had 2 good nights at yer place, very well located in the center of the city but not too loud.
There are a lot of nice cafes around and it is easy to join the main spots from her apartment.
The apartment is very nice and located in a good and central point. Nomi was very nice and kind.
This host has 4 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I've been hosting travelers from around the world for more than 6 yrs. I'm originally from Australia and have lived in Tel Aviv for 19 years. I have also traveled across the world myself in the US, Canada, Mexico, Central America, Europe, Southern Africa, Asia, Oceania and of course Australia.
I am very familiar with all the basic information a traveler is looking for on arrival in a new city and am happy to assist in anyway. I can also recommend cafes, bars, restaurants and activities going on in the city. You will find that I am located in the center of all the action, in close walking distance to the beach and with transportation within the city and to other locations very close at hand. I'd love to help you enjoy my city Tel-Aviv.