* 13 miles from Washington, DC and 25 miles to Annapolis, MD
* Metro station (Largo Town Center Metro) is 8 miles away acne d dd once you're on the metro its 4 stops/8 minutes to the closest DC stationary.
* Capitol Hill is a 15 mile drive straight down Pennsylvania Ave or metro train ride for only 20 minutes.
* The White House is 20 miles org 36 minutes away driving.
* National Mall w/ monuments and Smithsonian museums is 19 miles/26 minutes driving for sightseeing.
* The United States Naval Academy is 26 miles away
* Convenient to I-95/rt301/rt202/rt4. Very close to Prince George's County Court House, Prince George's Comm. College, and Andrew's AFB.
* Shopping centers close by include Woodmore Town Center with the new Wegman's grocery store and the Boulevard at the Capitol Center with shopping, restaurants and movie theaters.
The above estimates are by car. Public transportation is available, though not ideal - 25 min walk to bus stop, then 40 min bus ride to Addison Road Metro station. Available M-F, 6 am - 7 pm only.
A nicely appointed room with a twin bed and lots of sunshine awaits you. This 3 bedroom townhouse backs to the woods, where you'll see the occasional wildlife. Your full guest bathroom is right outside the room.
There is free wi-fi, on-site laundry and free driveway and/or street parking. In the neighborhood there's a swimming pool, basketball and tennis courts, plenty of walking trails around a lake and through the woods. An outside deck and separate patio invite a place to dine right next to nature. The gas fireplace invites relaxation after a long day or on cold nights. I have a small Yorkshire terrier who follows me around the house. She won't be in your room and is quiet throughout the night. My house is your house. It is clean, smoke free and located in a safe, quiet residential area
Linens, towels, toiletries - directions, advice provided!
My guests tend to be independent. I'm usually out of the house or away in my bedroom. If your schedule permits to hang out or interact more, I would love to.
Personal vehicle is best for accessing the house. Public transportation is available, though not ideal. I provide free on-street and driveway parking for your vehicle.
Tiffany is a gracious host and her place was exactly what I needed. She was responsive throughout the week I stayed there for everything I needed. The neighborhood is very quiet and safe. I would stay with her again, absolutely!
Tiffany as a joy to stay with. Her place was very clean and comfy and she answered any questions that I may have had. Great stay. Will definitely stay again :)
Tiffany was a great host. Room wa comfortable and clean.
Tiffany's place was so comfortable! This room is the smaller of the two, but very cozy; it was good for just me. Tiffany was friendly and welcoming. Her neighborhood is awesome if you enjoy being outdoors. It is adjacent to a park and there are really nice trails running through the neighborhood. Tiffany's home was perfect for a longer stay. Would definitely recommend!
My stay with Tiffany was very peaceful. She helped with parking giving direction. She truly made me feel welcome. She was very nice about opening her whole house to me. Nice area, felt safe and secure. I would stay with Tiffany again. .
Great Value! Very courteous host. Definitely will stay again when in the area.
Great value in a safe neighborhood. Tiffany was a gracious host and was quite accommodating. Would stay again when in area.