About this listing
Welcome to the Pencil Factory Loft! Built in 1910, gut renovated in 2011.
Authentic Landmark building in the heart of Greenpoint, Brooklyn, blocks from the the G train, New East River Ferry & Transmitter park.
Studio apartment with the following features:
- Original 11ft high wood planked ceilings
- Exposed brick
- Enormous windows (southern exposure)
- Polished concrete floors
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Mosaic tile bathroom with wood vanity
- Common laundry room in basement
- Views of NYC skyline and harbor
Apartment includes an extremely comfortable Queen size bed, large cozy L-shaped Pottery Barn couch, 46" Samsung flat screen, cable, wireless internet, Sonos speaker (airtunes ready), fresh linens provided, closet space available, fully equipped kitchen.
Great neighborhood with numerous bars, restaurants, and boutique shopping. All my top local recommendations can be found by clicking the "Guidebook" icon in the upper right corner of the listing (I do not believe this feature is available on the mobile app).
Two blocks from the subway and a 20 min ride into midtown Manhattan. Ten minute walk to Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
Interaction with Guests
I am attentive to all guest needs while hosting
Yes, the G Train is 3 blocks away.
- Guests must be clean, quiet and respectful
- Guests are expected to clean up after themselves, leaving the apt in the same condition it was found.
- NO smoking (go to the roof or on sidewalk in front of building)
- Shoes that make noise (heels, hard soles, etc) must not be worn while in the unit
- Turn off ALL lights when not in use
- Keep TV and music volume at a reasonable level
- No parties or gatherings
- All additional guests must be approved in advance
- No couch surfers
- No pets