- Guests must be clean, quiet and respectful
- Guests are expected to clean up after themselves, leaving the apt in the same condition it was found.
- NO smoking (go to the roof or on sidewalk in front of building)
- Shoes that make noise (heels, hard soles, etc) must not be worn while in the unit
- Turn off ALL lights when not in use
- Keep TV and music volume at a reasonable level
- No parties or gatherings
- All additional guests must be approved in advance
- No couch surfers
- No pets
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
Hey everyone, my name is Drew. I currently live in Greenpoint, Brooklyn. I moved to NYC 10 years ago to pursue a work opportunity and have thoroughly enjoyed my time exploring all it has to offer. It's a wonderful city to experience as a young professional and I highly encourage all those who have not visited to come.
I was introduced to Airbnb by a friend and have heard nothing but good things from those who have rented their spaces or traveled to others. I am excited about the opportunity to share my apartment as I feel it will provide you with a much more personal and unique experience that you will not find staying at a hotel.
As a guest I promise to be very respectful of your space and extremely clean.
A little bit more about me: I love everything food, music and fine arts, traveling, outdoor activities. I spend 2-3 weeks every year at a cottage in New Hampshire and have a deep appreciation for nature. My current hobby is competing in triathlons.