About this listing
Five night minimum over New Years please.
We are a ski in/out condo located at Whistler's Creekside base and only 100 metres (under 5 minutes) to the Creekside gondola. Our well stocked ground floor unit has a year round heated pool, huge hot tub and sauna all only 10 metres from our door!
All ski rentals, groceries and amenities are located just across the street from us.
Prices accurate until October 2017.
- Ski in, Ski out - Located at the foot of the Creekside Express Gondola. This was the base area for the 2010 Olympic downhill. Under 5 minute walk to the Gondola. We are on the valley floor, no hills to climb in your ski boots at the end of the day!
- Private Entrance with keyless entry - One bedroom ground floor condo directly facing courtyard and pool/hot tub. Sleeps 2-4 people.
- Bedroom - One queen sized bed. Linens provided for 4 people.
- Livingroom - 1 sofa bed (sleeps 2), wireless internet (wifi), gas fireplace, stereo, 40" LED TV and DVD player.
- Kitchen - Full kitchen facilities including microwave & dishwasher. All dishes, utensils & appliances included. Many spices and condiments as well!
- Bathroom - Full bathtub & shower. Heated floor. Built in hairdryer.
- Our unit faces the courtyard and pool/hot tub/sauna, one of the complements I get besides it's proximity to the pool and gondola is how quiet it is at night, no street or snowplow noise whatsoever!
- Secure ski and bike storage area.
- Free underground parking with permit in the vehicle (I will supply you with permit) Most village parking is pay.
- Laundry facilities at parking level.
Once you park your car, you need not use it again for the rest of your stay!
- Swimming Pool - One of Whistlers largest & heated all year. (Bring your own pool towels please!) Also featuring a huge hot tub, sauna, showers and washrooms. Pool deck faces southwest for maximum summertime sun exposure! In the summer, recliners around the pool for sun bathing, also tables & chairs for summertime poolside meals. Two BBQ's are located on the pool deck, open all year. Our ground floor unit is one of the closest to the pool and hot tub in the building, only 10 metres!
Interaction with Guests
I am a phone call away should you need anything!
Next door - Creekside Village with many restaurants in all price ranges, Also - Full service Creekside Market, Starbucks, government liquor store, Scotiabank & ski shops (Rentals, repair & retail) - right across the road! Whistler Mountain operates a kids ski school and daycare at the Creekside Village directly across the street from us.
Very good local transit, bus stop is just outside our main entrance doors. Greyhound Bus Line (from/to Vancouver) also has a ticket office and bus stop 50 metres from our front door.
There is bus and Limousine service from Vancouver Airport that will drop you at our building.
Other Things to Note
Be sure to print all the information you receive after you book for a seamless stay!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Primary Guests must be at least 25 years of age to book.
2. Check in time is 4 pm. Follow the instructions on our tips sheet to enter. A $100 charge will be levied for lost keys. (our cost to control keys) PLEASE, don't forget to return keys to lockbox after your stay!
3. Check out time is 12 noon. If you require a late checkout, please phone me the day before to find out if you can leave later. (Cell- (phone number hidden)-- David) This is usually fine if the unit is not being occupied that night.
4. If you don't have a key you will need to phone Sea to Sky Security to let you in beyond the foyer area and out to our unit. The after hour emergency number for Sea to Sky Security is (phone number hidden). There is a charge to have security come outside their rounds(URL HIDDEN)4. Please leave your ski boots in the hallway or on the fireplace slate. Skis and bikes should be stored in the ski and bike room in the front lobby. Use a ski key to lock your skis and boards. If you do not own one, they can be purchased at Can-ski across the street. There are ski racks all over the mountain where you can also use the ski key. A small investment considering the cost of skis!
5. No smoking, pets, undue noise or loud music please. Pets in unit will cause you to lose your damage deposit.
6. Please turn the heat down to 10 C. when checking out of the unit. Make sure all doors and windows are locked, blinds closed, fireplace, lights and fans off. Please make sure the switch for the heated floor in the bathroom is turned off.
7. Please strip beds and put all used linen in the laundry basket before you leave. Any damp towels should be hung in the bathroom to dry and garbage taken downstairs to the bin in the parking garage (near the entrance) in case the cleaners don't come in right away. All dishes should be washed and put away – do not leave dishes in dishwasher. Please leave the unit reasonably tidy. This helps allow me to charge a minimal cleaning fee.
8. The telephone number of our unit is (phone number hidden). Use your calling card or cell for all long distance calls. Local calls are free. WIFI password is inside the cupboard with the dishes and on the documentation you received from Airbnb.
9. This is our home away from home and we want you to enjoy it as much as we do. We ask that you take care of it for us and for our other guests, so that it will be in perfect condition when you return. Thank You!
From Dec 15, 2016 - Mar 19, 2017 the minimum stay is 3 nights.
I am an avid skier, mountain biker & constant traveler! I grew up in the Vancouver area and have owned at Whistler for quite a few years. I would be happy to answer any questions you might have about Whistler.