About This Listing
We are a ski in/out condo located at Whistler's Creekside base and only 100 metres (under 5 minutes) to the Creekside gondola. Our well stocked ground floor unit has a year round heated pool, huge hot tub and sauna all only 10 metres from our door!
Prices accurate until Sept/16
- Ski in, Ski out - Located at the foot of the Creekside Express Gondola. This was the base area for the 2010 Olympic downhill. Under 5 minute walk to the Gondola. We are on the valley floor, no hills to climb in your ski boots at the end of the day!
- Private Entrance with keyless entry - One bedroom ground floor condo directly facing courtyard and pool/hot tub. Sleeps 2-4 people.
- Bedroom - One queen sized bed. Linens provided for 4 people.
- Livingroom - 1 sofa bed (sleeps 2), wireless internet (wifi), gas fireplace, stereo, flatscreen LCD TV and DVD player.
- Kitchen - Full kitchen facilities including microwave & dishwasher. All dishes, utensils & appliances included. Many spices and condiments as well!
- Bathroom - Full bathtub & shower. Heated floor. Built in hairdryer.
- Our unit faces the courtyard and pool/hot tub, one of the complements I get besides it's proximity to the pool and gondola is how quiet it is at night, no street or snowplow noise whatsoever!
- Secure ski and bike storage area.
- Free underground parking with permit in the vehicle (I will supply you with permit) Most village parking is pay.
- Laundry facilities at parking level.
Once you park your car, you need not use it again for the rest of your stay!
- Swimming Pool - One of Whistlers largest & heated all year. (Bring your own pool towels please!) Also featuring a huge hot tub, sauna, showers and washrooms. Facing southwest for maximum summertime sun exposure! In the summer, recliners around the pool for sun bathing, also tables & chairs for summertime poolside meals. Two barbeques are located on the pool deck, open all year. Our unit is one of the closest to the pool and hot tub in the building, only 10 metres!
Interaction with Guests
I am a phone call away should you need anything!
Next door - Creekside Village with many restaurants in all price ranges, Also - Full service Creekside Market, Starbucks, government liquor store, Scotiabank & ski shops (Rentals, repair & retail) - right across the road! Whistler Mountain operates a kids ski school and daycare at the Creekside Village directly across the street from us.
Very good transit, bus stop is just outside our main entrance doors. Greyhound Bus Line also has a ticket office and bus stop 50 metres from our front door.
There is bus and Limousine service from Vancouver Airport that will drop you at our building.
Other Things to Note
Be sure to print all the information you receive after you book for a seamless stay!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Check in time is 4 pm. Follow the instructions on our tips sheet to enter. A $100 charge will be levied for lost keys. (our cost to control keys) PLEASE, don't forget to return keys to lockbox after your stay!
2. Check out time is 12 noon. If you require a late checkout, please phone me the day before to find out if you can leave later. (Cell- (phone number hidden)-- David) This is usually fine if the unit is not being occupied that night.
3. If you don’t have a key you will need to phone Sea to Sky Security to let you in beyond the foyer area and out to our unit. The after hour emergency number for Sea to Sky Security is (phone number hidden). There is a charge to have security come outside their rounds.
4. Please leave your ski boots in the hallway or on the fireplace slate. Skis and bikes should be stored in the ski and bike room in the front lobby. Use a ski key to lock your skis and boards. If you do not own one, they can be purchased at Can-ski across the street. There are ski racks all over the mountain where you can also use the ski key. A small investment considering the cost of skis!
5. No smoking, pets, undue noise or loud music please.
6. Please turn the heat down to 10 C. when checking out of the unit. Make sure all doors and windows are locked, blinds closed, fireplace, lights and fans off. Please make sure the switch for the heated floor in the bathroom is turned off.
7. Please strip beds and put all used linen in the laundry basket before you leave. Any damp towels should be hung in the bathroom to dry and garbage taken downstairs to the bin in the parking garage (near the entrance) in case the cleaners don’t come in right away. All dishes should be washed and put away – do not leave dishes in dishwasher. Please leave the unit reasonably tidy.
8. The telephone number of our unit is (phone number hidden). Use your calling card or cell for all long distance calls. Local calls are free. WIFI password is inside the cupboard with the dishes.
9. This is our home away from home and we want you to enjoy it as much as we do. We ask that you take care of it for us and for our other guests, so that it will be in perfect condition when you return. Thank You!
My girlfriend and I had an awesome stay at Dave's Creek Side condo. The condo was conveniently located just off the Sea to Sky Highway and only a short bus ride/drive into Whistler Village. Dave was very quick with a response to any questions we had and the instruction manual he provides is very clear and accurate. I would highly recommend this condo as it's a great place to stay for a nice relaxing getaway.
David's place near Whistler is awesome! The ski out is super close. The place was confinement and clean.
Everything was easy. Getting in. Walking to the gondola the first day and to the hot tub the next day. Cute grocery store across the street. Easy walk to quality restaurant. Clean, quiet and convenient. Also appreciated the gas fireplace and heated bathroom floor.
Great place, close to the lifts at Creekside. Hot tub and pool are both really nice right outside the door. Place was professionally cleaned before we arrived. Very nice! Great time at Whistler, even without any snow...! Host was very responsive on a couple of minor issues getting settled, thanks David!
Our family loved the Ski in Ski out Condo. David and Donna made us feel welcome with friendly, prompt responses to our questions and good information about the neighborhood and amenities. The location right across from the Creekside Gondola was great. The condo was just as described, with everything we needed, and hot tub/pool close by in the courtyard.
About the Host, David
I am an avid skier, mountain biker & constant traveler. I grew up in the Vancouver area and have owned at Whistler for quite a few years. I would be happy to answer any questions you might have about Whistler.
Great full service grocery store, deli, fresh meat, veggies, dairy & ready cooked meals right across the street from us! A liquor store is located downstairs as well.
100 metres from our complex. A four minute walk!
Open throughout the ski season...Rentals, Retail & Repairs. Tip - Prebook your rentals online through Whistler/Blackcomb and pick up at Can Ski.Its cheaper to book online! Lift tickets as well!