We have accepted 1000+ RESERVATIONS and made 0 (ZERO) CANCELLATIONS to our guest. Book with a host than would rather put you in a FANCY HOTEL than cancel on you!
Live like a New Yorker in a private East Village first-floor apartment. As soon as you step out of the front door, you are immediately immersed in the lively energy of the City. Perfect for pub/bar/clubs lovers! Walk few blocks and you find yourself in the hustle and bustle of Union Square, Stuyvesant town, Gramercy Park, Tompkins park, Lower East Side, NoHo. Little Italy, SoHo, Chinatown, the West Village, NYU, Union Square and even the famous Chinatown market!
I love helping people discover NYC, so please do not hesitate to ask for tips and advice, etc! I keep the apt very clean and ask you do so as well if/when cooking etc... When staying at my apt, I am happy to share any and all food I have stocked.
THIS IS AN ENTIRE APT (NOT SHARED WITH ME OR ANYONE ELSE). ***THE REVIEW BELOW LABELED " OTHER PROPERTY REVIEWS" ARE FROM MY OTHER LISTINGS***
ABOUT THE ROOM:
- A large window and lots of sunlight
- Queen-size bed
- Nice Closet
- Multiple full-body mirrors
- Central Air conditioning & Heating
- All bed sheets, pillows, blankets, towels included
ABOUT THE APARTMENT:
- Queen sofa-bed / couch
- Twin Fold-away bed
- You'll get a set of keys to the apartment so you can enter and leave as you please
- Office Desk for writing / work, electrical outlet
- Fully equipped, clean kitchen (microwave, toaster, oven, coffee machine)
- Light breakfast (cereal).
- Perfect location for vacationers and theater-goers.
- Iron and Ironing board
- Newly painted and furnished
- Free High-speed WIFI
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- 1 bathroom with a bathtub (that is listed as hot tub in the amenities section).
- Air-conditioned window units which keep the place pretty cool in the summer time and in the winter it keep it fully heated.
- This is a first floor walk-up (one flight of easy stairs).
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD/LOCATION - EAST VILLAGE:
My apartment is in a PERFECT LOCATION for visiting NYC. Fun neighborhood! Apt. is close to all subway lines (NRW/12 and L Train) and is located in the East Village, a 5 minute walk to Union Square, close to L.E.S, Soho, Nolita, and Gramercy. Lots of great shops, bars, cafes, clubs and everything NYC has to offer.
Tons of grocery stores, delis, drugstores nearby (some of which are 24 hour).
There are 3 bus stops within 1 block & 2 subway lines within 7 blocks giving you quick and easy access to the rest of Manhattan and Brooklyn. Tompkins sq park (with outdoor workout facility) is right around the corner as is a library.. and taxi's are very accessible.
Fresh towels and sheets will be provided!! :)
TRANSPORTATION & PARKING (SEE MY GUIDEBOOK):
- Nearest subway station is on the same blocks away. And the B, D, M, N, R, and 6 subways and a major transit hubs are also nearby.
- M1, M2, M3, M5, M9, M101, M102, & M103, bus that runs uptown and downtown SUPER close (1 Ave or less)
- 8, 14A, 14D & 21 bus that runs crosstown
- Easy to hail a cab on the block or on 1st, 2nd, A & B Avenues
- SUPER easy to get to the apt from the airport by subway and of course you can also take a taxi or shuttle (directions is automatically provided after reservation)
- If you have car, usually you can find street parking when you arrive and just park your car there during your stay while you use public transportation. Otherwise there is a very affordable lot nearby which is $26/full day.
INCLUDED IN NIGHTLY RATE:
- Towels and linens
-There's a security deposit that you will get back automatically 48 hrs after your visit (though if any damage is done you will be held responsible and by making a booking you hereby agree to this).
- Cable TV, WIFI, and all utilities.
**Please note that there is a one-time only cleaning fee that covers the cost of cleaning the apartment after your stay.
CHECK IN/OUT TIMES:
Flexible except if there is another party either checking out on the same day you arrive, or checking in on the same day that you are departing. In which case the check in and out times are as follows:
-Check Out time is 12:00 pm
-Check In time is 1:00 pm or later
You can drop your LUGGAGE at any time on check-in day and also leave them in the living room while you are sight seeing on your check-out day.
Daily rates are seasonal. ** If this is booked for the days you're looking for, ask about my other apartments.
Please check the calendar on this listing to see availability. The calendar is kept up-to-date and accurately reflects availability, so it is not necessary to send an inquiry about availability. Simply click "book it!" if you are ready to book!
We look forward to hosting you!
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/201065 or Goggle: Sunny AppleTV /i Pad Apt E. Village
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1117574 or Goggle: Lux Townhouse Apple TV Union Square
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/245882 or Goggle: East Village 2 Br Apt in Manhattan
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$25 / night after the first guest|
|Weekly Price:||$1175 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$4500 /month|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
|Neighborhood:||Lower East Side|
Our stay at Bella, Alex, Maria, Ivy & Christine was great. We had contact both before and during the stay and was quick and swift.
The apartment was as expected and it looked like the pictures. It was quite noisy outside as there was a busy street just outside.
There is nice restaurants, bars and grocery stores & train station nearby.
I can recommend Bella, Alex, Maria, Ivy & Christine and their appartement.
We enjoyed staying in this unit. Great location, fun area, and good food nearby. The street noise was a bit loud in the bedroom but otherwise good experience. The hosts were very helpful and easy to work with.
Convenient and easy to deal with owners. Would recommend!
The apartment was perfect for our week in the city; wonderfully cozy and clean. Train is just 2-block walk up Houston; felt safe even through early am. This is bustling area with amazing music and dining. If you're looking for quiet & secluded, choose something else. We loved it!
The place was very clean and getting everything in order was exactly as they described. I would definitely stay there again when in NYC. Thanks!
Great location, nice multi-room layout.
nice, clean, good space, great location. a little noisy but ear plugs provided work well. only one flight of stairs which is great. nice bathroom - big bath and nice hot shower on the snowy night I was there.
Awesome place and it was very well prepared for our visit! The hosts did a great job keeping in contact so I can get all the answers I needed. Would definitely recommend.
The apartment was exactly what we expected - comfortable, if a bit cramped, accommodations for an incredible Super Bowl weekend in NYC. The price was a bit much for the place, but the location was ideal. Excellent brunching at Boulton and Watt, just down the street.
Very good experience. Would do it again in a heart beat.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.