About this listing
* Please inquire for availability before booking
* Price may change depending on period and number of guests
* Use the "Book It" box to calculate the subtotal for your stay
* Going to PARIS also ? Get a combined booking with a lovely apartment at a reduced rate (contact me first):
Charming and very cosy Atico (4th floor with no elevator) decorated with taste, it gets a lot of light and is located in a great lively and trendy area.
The apartment has three bedrooms, one with a king size bed and private bathroom, the other two with a double bed. Airy and sunny living room with a comfortable sofa and a dining table for 6 people. One separete bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen.
• Air Conditioning
• Oven, kettle, moka bialetti, orange squeezer, microwave, toaster, hair-dryer, iron, fan, vacuum
• Clean linens, towels and kitchenware provided
The area is close enough to walk to the main touristic sites (Ramblas, Boqueria Market, Plaza d'Espana, Montjuic and Placa Catalunya) but is not a touristic village, it is a very lively and trendy area for locals so it is great to experience the real life of Barcelonians.
You can literaly find everything within a few blocks, restaurants, bars, designer shops, groceries, wine shops, bakeries, cheese store, butchery, banks, library, and great designed stores
- Sant Antoni market 2 min walk
- Rambla de Raval 5 min walk
- Placa Espanya 10 min walk
- Placa Catalunya 12 min walk
- Ramblas 12 min walk
Airport bus (Aerobus) Gran Via - Urgell stop 10 min walk.
Subway station Sant Anton (Purple line) 5 min walk.
Subway station Parallel (Green and purple line) 5 min walk.
Subway station Poble Sec (Green line) less than 5 min walk.
Bus station to the beach in front of the building.
Feel at Home!
Smoking is allowed but at the balcony
Parties are not allowed.
Please no noise after 11:00 pm and respect the neighbours.
Don't use towels for make up cleaning.
Have a nice stay and enjoy Barcelona!!!
I'm an artist based in Barcelona, I have always been travelling a lot around the world and I feel very comfortable in this city... I'm sure you will too!
Let me know if you need more information.