About this listing
Welcome to the Eureka Pool House – your home away from home.
Eureka Pool House, has a nice double bed with mosquito net, own bathroom/toilet, Air Conditioner, small fridge, kettle, walk-in wardrobe and Wireless Internet.
The house is located on a private compound with one other house, a big swimming pool, and a nice, mature garden. We have two dogs, Samas who is 4 years old and Aiko, who is 2 years old.
It is an ideal place to stay and explore Dar Es Salaam. Sites like Village Museum and Mwenge Market are close and a Fast Food place, bakery, local restaurants and big supermarket are in walking distance. Transport is available just around the corner to visit the rest of town and you will always come back to a home where you can relax and reflect on the day.
We offer privacy, relaxation, comfort and a unique way of experiencing Dar Es Salaam.
**** PLEASE NOTE ****
Although the room has a small fridge that we will stock with water, milk etc, and we provide facilities for making tea, coffee etc, we do not provide food.
An airport pick-up can be arranged for the cost of 25$.
- compound with own keys
- garden area
- outside cooking area on request
Interaction with guests
Christina is usually around during the day, however often busy with the twins but will be available if guests need something.
- Only authorized guests are allowed on the property, please talk to us first if you want to invite somebody.
- If you have dirty dishes, just put them outside on the table on the veranda.
- You can be anywhere you want within the compound (except the main house) and can use whatever is to be seen. Please just make sure to take your belongings back inside the house, especially in the evening, since the dogs might chew it.
- Please give us notice if and how often you want the room to be cleaned and towels/sheets changed.
- If you need anything, just ask us!
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 23 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We are located in Dar Es Salaam/Tanzania and have lived here for the last six years. Before that we were based in London.
Freddie is an IT-Consultant, Christina is a Kindergarten teacher and Social worker.
Recently our beautiful twin girls Maya and Amina have joined our family and life has been quite different since then.
We also have two young playful dogs named Samas and Aiko. They love to receive attention and can be quite entertaining.
We love to travel the world, good food, good conversations and are always looking for new, interesting projects. Though at the moment the focus is more on our little girls :)