[Hongdae new Family run Guesthouse]
= Location =
BoA guesthouse is located in the most popular area, Hongik university in seoul, the capital of korea. Just 5minutes walk from Hongik univ. station exit no.4 that is right connected to airport railroad.
Just 5minutes walk from Hongik univ. station exit no.4 and bus stop. You can go major tourist spots in Seoul very quickly and easily.(city hall,gwanghwamun, myeong-dong, etc.)
Just 10minutes walk from hongdae area, seoul's most vibrant, artistic and progressive district. There are many shops, cafes, restaurants, clubs, bars, convenience stores, street performing and everything you want. You can enjoy exciting nightlife easily, but guesthouse is far enough away for you're quite good rest.
= Clean and Comfortable =
BoA is newely opened the largest independent guesthouse in 2012. Luxurious, eco-friendly interior and a lot of convenient facilities make you feel like multiplex cultural space.
= Free Services =
-private bathroom(free hot water, shampoo, hair-conditioner, soap, toothpaste, toilet paper)
-hair dryer and hair brush
-air conditioner and heated
-24 hour access each room with security system.
-towel of good quality.
-free washer and detergent
-free internet, Wi-Fi in the whole building
-free printer, fax, international call
-Kichenette with gas stoves, microwave ovens, refrigerators, water purifiers.
* Muslim friendly(We have cooking utensils and prayer room only for muslim customers)
*Group reservations welcomed, 20+ people!
Location was within walking distance to the metro; the front desk was friendly and helpful. The facility was clean and I didn't have any issues with the amenities/(website hidden) worked awesome. I didn't have a car, but there were parking spaces and the private bathrooms were small but doable for a guesthouse. The beds were a little harder than what I am used to, but I was expecting it. Overall, it was exactly as expected and a good experience.
BOA guesthouse fits all our requirement
1. One single room that fits all in the family of 6
2. Location close to eating, shopping, subway,
3. Very warm and friendly hosts available 24 hours. Manager Boa and family so creative in setting up pantry with lots of info guides. She took some time to explain places to visit and how to get there the shortest way.
4. Dedicated prayer room for moslems. Even cooking utensils reserved only for moslems. All rooms with kiblat signages. We strongly recommend moslems friends to this guesthouse whenever visiting Seoul.
5. Very clean and new facility at reasonable price. Truly value for money.
6. Heated wooden flooring, very comfortable esp during freezing cold winter.
7. About 3min walk to subway, which also leads to Hongik Univ. Plenty of eating places and shopping, all within reach.
All in all, it has been a great experience for us on our first trip to korea. Certainly the place to stay when we visit Seoul again in future. Very satisfied indeed!