About this listing
This lovely apartment is situated in a very lively area on the main circle road called Korut, going around the city center of Budapest.
The apartment consists of 2 main living areas. One is the kitchen with dining area and a galeria above. Since the apartment is in a historical building, the ceilings are 3.85 meter high, which allowed us to build a separated sleeping area containing a double bed( 180X200cm) on the galeria.(about this bed:This is a built-in bed with a big size, real bed mattress which I personally bought for myself because of back pain and this mattress is a medical ( pretty hard ) mattress which is very good for any disorder in your back. If you are used to soft beds you might find this one a bit hard but then you have the possibility to choose the regular bed downstairs)
The second location is a spacious living room with a second sleeping area which are separated by a little level difference.
We kept the large internal height of 3.85 meters in this room with a few original plaster ceilings and wooden window casettes to preserve the flavour of historical Budapest home.
The building was built in 1890 in an eclectic style. Kept its original style, yet has been beautifully restored recently.
The apartment itself was renovated 2 years ago and it now features modern and convinient equipments
The interior style represents a modern, clean trend emphasising white and lots of light. Ideal for 1-2 couples or 3-4 individuals traveling together.
Dvd films and books
Bed linen and towels
Cleansing products( liquid soap, dishwashing soap)
Iron and ironing board
Places to visit:
Just on the ground floor in our building you will find one of the most well- known, traditional restaurant called Stex with its special interior design.
We highly recommend their hungarian cousin.
One of our favourite court where we always like to go, is situated just 1 tram stop away, called Corvin setany. There, you will find a big shopping center( Corvin Plaza) with lots of restaurants, bars, shops and a cinema with english moovies as well.
If you`d like to see the most beautiful Coffee House and restaurant in the world please go here : New York Palace Boscolo Hotel and Cafe at Blaha Lujza Square. ( 2 tram stops away)
3 tram stops away you`ll reach one of our famous bridge and the biggest river, called Duna.
Some of the big squares in Budapest are Blaha Lujza square, Oktogon, Nyugati square are also situated on Korut.
You can easily reach them by tram, the one in front of the house.
You will find metro stop near our home, to visit the House of Parliament, Buda Castle, Margaret Island, Citadella and Vaci street which is a high end shopping street.
In case you travel by car there is a secure park house just 5 minutes away by foot. It costs 250 HUf per hour.
On the weekends parking is free on the street in front of our house or in the park house as well.
We will show you the parking possibilities when you arrive.
We hope to see you soon!
Check- in and check- out time!
Check-in and check- out time is flexible. However, we recommend you to arrange it with us sharply. You have the possibility to change them for free till the last 12 hours. Every starting hour delay after the scheduled time costs 10 euros which should be payed in cash upon arrival.
We always do our best to arrange a check in time together with you, which you can surely keep.
1. Smoking is not permitted in the whole building. In case of smoking in the apartment, on the gangway, on the stairs or in the elevator, a 50.000 HUF penalty will be charged.
2. It is not allowed to hang clothes out or put the dryer to the gangway.
3. The gate has to be locked every time.
4. The gangway is a common area. Please do not sit outside with a music player or laptop and listen music there anytime of the day.
5. Loud music or party which could bother neighbours are not allowed in the apartment after 20.00 .
6. Please turn off the lights in the apartment when you are not at home.
7. Please communicate with the owner during your stay. Check your airbnb messages and answer to them as well so the owner can keep you informed. Keep the owner also informed about any problem encountered asap so she can help to solve it right away for your and for the next arriving guests convenience.