About this listing
All of the standard rooms have air conditioning and hot water. Each room comes with a private bathroom & shower, 1 queen size bed or 2 single beds, towels, shampoo, soap, desk/chair, bedside table, ceiling fan, duvet covers, ,free wireless internet.
The Surf Ranch is Nicaragua`s first and only action sports resort, featuring Nicaragua`s largest skateboard park, jungle paintball course, tower drop into a huge inflatable airbag, world class restaurant & bar, swimming pool & swim up bar, poolside cabanas, villas and penthouse condos.
The Surf Ranch offers many extreme sports and activities such as surfing, skateboarding, sailing, fishing, yoga, scuba diving, paintball, rock climbing and more. Whether you are looking for an adventure or to just simply get away and relax, the Surf Ranch has it all.
We have a free shuttle for all guests that go to and from town and the beaches, all day, please view website for shuttle times.
This listing is for our standard condos. We have a variety of options for all budgets including villas and deluxe condos.
Room Rates in Low Season (view all rates on our website) All rooms include free breakfast for 1, 2 or 4 people, depending on the room type.
Rates may vary on season, higher or lower.
All Inclusive Packages also available.
Director of Operations
Surf Ranch Hotel & Resort
San Juan Del Sur | Nicaragua
(phone number hidden)
Swim Up Bar
Rock climbing wall
All outsourced activities
Shuttles to and from town & the beaches.
The Surf Ranch Resort has a free daily scheduled shuttle to and from town.
• Each Unit is based on double occupancy. Each additional guest will be charged US $25 plus tax per night. No charge for children 12 and under.
• A minimum 3 night stay may be required during some holidays.
• Late Check Outs will be charged 50% of rack rate, subject to authorization and availability, 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
• Special events, celebratory occasions and groups can be accommodated.
• Rates do not include 15% Nicaraguan sales tax, and 2% tourism tax.
• Breakfast is included in the rate, along with 1 cup of coffee or orange juice. Coffee refills are extra.
• Rates and availability are subject to change.
• Online Payments - You can pay online via Credit Card or PayPal.
• Credit Cards Online
• Payment At Reception - We accept Nicaraguan Cordobas, U.S. dollars and all types of Credit Cards.
• We cannot accept Traveler’s Checks.
Deposit & Cancellation Policy:
• 100% of the total value of your reservation is required to confirm a reservation. For any questions or concerns, - (EMAIL HIDDEN)
• Cancellations made more than 21 days prior to arrival will be charged a US $100 fee.
• Cancellations made within 21 days of projected arrival will result in a 30% penalty of the TOTAL VALUE of the reservation.
• Cancellations made within 7 days of arrival will cost 100% on the total value of the reservations.
• No shows and early departures will be charged 100% of costs.
• Some Special Rate reservations are charged immediately and are non-changeable and non-refundable.
Tips for Travelers & Guests:
• Do not bring Travelers Checks. They simply are not the time honored currency exchange system for travelers that they once were. Nobody accepts them in Nicaragua.
• Best to bring only Cash, Credit Cards and Debit Cards that can be used in Cash Machines (remember to have authorized PIN Codes as you will not be able to obtain them here).
• Also, report to your Credit Card companies that you will be traveling in Nicaragua (and wherever else you will be going) to prevent having your card being blocked after your first three purchases or credit card uses.
• US dollars are accepted throughout Nicaragua. Bring a mixture of large and small bills. Most businesses will NOT change nor except $100 bills. No one will accept US bills with damage, including the tiniest mark or tear as the banks won't accept them.
• Rates include a free light breakfast from 8am - 10am. Other breakfasts available off of our menu. 1 breakfast per person.
• If you are renting a vehicle, we have free onsite parking with 24/7 security, for resort guests.
• The maid service is available for each unit from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm for 1 single cleaning per day. Maid cleaning is included in the price.
• Towels can be washed daily and changed daily if you request.
• Bed linen is changed every 3 days during your stay, unless otherwise requested.
• A stocked mini refrigerator can be put in your unit, with snacks, alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages for an additional fee, not included in the price, which can be added to your bill and paid upon check out.
• No pets in the villas or in the pools are allowed.
• Room Service is available from our restaurant and bars, straight to your room.
• You are responsible to pay for any damages acquired when renting a surfboard.