Before submitting any reservation requests (by clicking "book it") please make sure that you have first:
- read through the entire listing description - read through the "house rules" section - contacted me directly and I've confirmed availability
$$$ NAME YOUR OWN PRICE $$$
When the nightly rate is set to $10/night, that is not the actual price, but what it means is that there's flexibility for those dates and you can name your own price. If we can figure something out that works for everyone then I'd more than happy to host you.
Please be sure to click on the "calendar" tab above the photos to see if the nights you're interested in are priced at $10/night.
So again, $10 = name your own price. This does not apply to any other nights on the calendar so please be sure to look at your dates specifically.
Cobble Hill is: safe, beautiful, hip but quiet
* BEST NY neighborhood; Also "Ranked 1st Best Neighborhood in Brooklyn "!
* Close/quick subways to Manhattan
* Delicious inexpensive restaurants
* Great live music places close
* Family-run shops, mostly on the two commercial main streets—Court and Smith Streets—are a major attraction; Italian meat markets, barber, shops mixing with trendy new restaurants.
* Northern Smith Street is known as Brooklyn's "Restaurant Row" due to the large number of eateries and watering holes that opened on the street during the late 1990s and early 2000s. Specialized bars along Smith Street became an upscale weekend nightlife destination.YMCA is blocks away, NY Sports Club, indoor olympic pool, good parking, much more. I have Maps & lots of good advice for your trip.
APT DETAILS: 3 bedroom apartment:
1st room = Queen size bed; new comfy mattress, very comfortable
2nd room = New Twin bed - New comfy mattress - Morrocan themed, candles, great art and a working hookah ( must request coal and hookah mouthpiece if your going to use)
3rd Bedroom- Twin size bunk-bed
There is also an extra folded roll away twin bed- If needed & Extra blankets, pillows and sheet.
*Apartment- Comfortable spacious rooms, accent lighting and windows in every room. The apartment boasts a large kitchen with stove, microwave, oven, fridge, toaster as. Well as a cute breakfast table. A spacious Living room with huge flat screen TV, two comfy sofa's and a lounge chair.
* Lovely, sunny, well-equipped, quiet apartment in Cobble Hill wifi, cable tv, coffee maker, microwave, 100% cotton fresh towels and bed linens. All you need is a change of clothes, toiletries, and personal items.
*The apartment is 1/2 block from the F & G trains (Bergen Street stop) and blocks away from 2,3,4,5,R,A & C train, which bring you to lower Manhattan within 10 minutes.
* Walk up Court Street 4 blocks and Turn left 4 blocks (8-10 min walk) you’re in the gourgouse Brooklyn Bridge Park, Brooklyn Bridge Park offers a range of recreation opportunities for every interest, age and inclination. One can take a leisurely stroll to watch the early morning river traffic or find the evening’s first stars in the night sky. Take your children to the Pier 1 playground and grab an ice cream cone at Fulton Ferry Landing. See a summer movie at Pier 1 with your friends. Have a picnic at Main Street. Take your dog to the Pier 6 dog run for exercise and socializing. Or embark from the river’s edge in a kayak or rowboat and explore the city from a vantage point you’ve never seen before. Try fishing from designated areas on Pier 6. If you want he best pizza in the world...... Grimaldis( on weekend get ready to wait on a line wrapped around the block.... Only pies but omg so worth it!!!! If you want the best cheesecake in the world..... Juniors....... Literally the BEST!!!!! If you want the best 5 star restaurant then you go to...... The river cafe!!!!! Sooooo romantic!
Your in the best of Brooklyn in my place!
* Within two block of the apartment is a large well-stocked grocery store, several pharmacies and banks, and the post office. There is a Starbucks on corner. A half block away on Smith Street you’ll find dozens of highly regarded restaurants (Cafe Luca, Joya, Char NO 4, Battersby, ) as well as tons of ethnic places (Mexican, Indian, Moroccan, Thai, etc), many boutiques shops (Exit 9, Enamoo, etc), patisseries (Biencuit!), and the best bars in town. Up on Court Street, you’ll find more of the same, plus larger stores like Barnes and Noble and Starbucks and even a UA Movie Theater(digital/ 3D). This is truly a great location from which to access most of New York City's landmarks, features, and fun. Also, it borders Brooklyn Heights historic, landmarked neighborhood, which provides charming local walks and exploration or it's amazing NYC skyline!
We stayed at this apartment for three days with our young daughter. It's in a great location in Cobble Hill and Hope (the owner) was friendly, responsive, and very accommodating. The bed in the master was very comfortable. It is a small apartment, but having three bedrooms is wonderful. We mostly used it to sleep as we were out enjoying the great neighborhood during the day. We found it to be very comfortable for our needs.
We hebben eigenlijk geen persoonlijke ervaringen met de verhuurster. Bij aankomst werd ons de sleutel overhandigd door haar broer. Deze opende de deur en was vrijwel meteen weer vertrokken, zonder ons het appartement uitgebreid te tonen en uit te leggen hoe apparaten werkten. De verhuurster belde even later nog even, maar voor de rest hebben wij met haar alleen per mail contact gehad. Bij het verlaten van het appartement was zij ook niet aanwezig en hebben wij (in email overleg met de verhuurster) de sleutels op tafel achtergelaten en de deur achter ons dichtgetrokken.
Het appartement voldeed niet aan de verwachtingen die wij gezien de prijs ervan hadden. De waterleiding in de badkamer lekte en de verwarming, die elke ochtend om 7.10 uur met hels lawaai aansloeg, was niet zelf te regelen. Dat betekende dus dat je het raam open moest schuiven om de temperatuur te regelen. Door het ontbreken van een echte eettafel moeten de maaltijden met het bord op schoot worden genuttigd. Bovendien suggereren de foto's op airbnb aanzienlijk grotere ruimtes dan dat ze daadwerkelijk zijn. Derhalve menen wij dat de prijs en de kwaliteit van het appartement absoluut niet met elkaar in verhouding zijn.
Om met een positief geluid te eindigen: de buurt waar het appartement is gelegen is uitstekend. Rustige straat, met vlak om de hoek straten met winkels en een station van de metro, waarmee je een rechtstreekse verbinding naar Manhattan hebt.
Hope is a very gracious, helpful and accessible host. This was our first stay using Airbnb…a week-long spring break vacation. The apartment, though small, was clean and easily accommodated three adults and two children. We lived in Brooklyn for many years and were very familiar with this terrific neighborhood. It has only improved since when we lived there. The proximity to public transportation, fantastic restaurants, bars, shops and the waterfront simply can’t be beat. Pre-war (i.e., before WWII) apartments always have little idiosyncrasies that can annoy those who insist on all the modern conveniences (think walking up a flight of stairs or figuring out how to get the water temperature for a shower just right) but it’s part of the charm of staying in New York. We were never inconvenienced and had a wonderful stay as a result.
We stayed with a group of colleagues (3 in total) at this apartment and really enjoyed the experience. We loved the 1001 nights decoration and the coziness of the place. Hope was super responsive and we had no complaints.
Next time my colleagues come to town, they want to stay here again!
Hope was exceptionally welcoming, very kind, helpful, and above all a professional host. The apartment was very clean and organized, which made my stay very enjoyable and comfortable. Out of all of the places to stay in Brooklyn, I'm glad I chose Hope's apartment.
Me and my two colleagues had a great 3 nights stay at Hope's place. Hope was very kind and helpful, her place offered enough space for the three of us. The location of the apartment is perfect: you can walk to Brooklyn Peer to see the Manhattan skyline, there are several coffee shops, restaurants, bars and shopping opportunities just around the corner and there is a near subway station to bring you to Manhattan in no time. We had a great stay and can definitely recommend Hope as host!!! Thanks to Hope!
We had a nice stay at Hope's place. It was cozy but comfortable. The location is great, easy walking to anything you might want or need in the neighborhood. We came to visit family in Carroll Gardens and it was very convenient for us.
Hope was nice to work with, easy communication and accommodating to our needs, we would stay here again!
Lovely apartment in a great location. Great host who made my boss feel very welcome at her beautiful home. Would recommend to people visiting the city, very homely.
Hope hosted four of my coworkers from Mexico at her lovely home in Carroll Gardens, one of my favorite neighborhoods in New York. The apartment was charming and immaculate! Hope was an amazingly gracious host offering to assist in all of the extra responsibilities of hosting guests from abroad including everything from procuring a pay as you go phone to stocking the refrigerator. Her genuine hospitality made my guests feel at home immediately. Hope, thank you for a wonderful experience and I look forward to working with you again in the future.
Have just spent a little over a week with my new husband, dear friend and little sister. We were so impressed with Hope's wonderful hospitality and her amazing apartment. It was close to the subway and a wonderful sanctuary to retire to each evening. Brooklyn is amazing and it was great to be a short subway ride into the heart of Manhattan. Enjoy your stay in NYC, book with Hope.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT