Before submitting any reservation requests (by clicking "book it") please make sure that you have first:
- read through the entire listing description - read through the "house rules" section - contacted me directly and I've confirmed availability
$$$ NAME YOUR OWN PRICE $$$
When the nightly rate is set to $10/night, that is not the actual price, but what it means is that there's flexibility for those dates and you can name your own price. If we can figure something out that works for everyone then I'd more than happy to host you.
Please be sure to click on the "calendar" tab above the photos to see if the nights you're interested in are priced at $10/night.
So again, $10 = name your own price. This does not apply to any other nights on the calendar so please be sure to look at your dates specifically.
Cobble Hill is: safe, beautiful, hip but quiet
* BEST NY neighborhood; Also "Ranked 1st Best Neighborhood in Brooklyn "!
* Close/quick subways to Manhattan
* Delicious inexpensive restaurants
* Great live music places close
* Family-run shops, mostly on the two commercial main streets—Court and Smith Streets—are a major attraction; Italian meat markets, barber, shops mixing with trendy new restaurants.
* Northern Smith Street is known as Brooklyn's "Restaurant Row" due to the large number of eateries and watering holes that opened on the street during the late 1990s and early 2000s. Specialized bars along Smith Street became an upscale weekend nightlife destination.YMCA is blocks away, NY Sports Club, indoor olympic pool, good parking, much more. I have Maps & lots of good advice for your trip.
APT DETAILS: 3 bedroom apartment:
1st room = Queen size bed; new comfy mattress, very comfortable
2nd room = New Twin bed - New comfy mattress - Morrocan themed, candles, great art and a working hookah ( must request coal and hookah mouthpiece if your going to use)
3rd Bedroom- Twin size bunk-bed
There is also an extra folded roll away twin bed- If needed & Extra blankets, pillows and sheet.
*Apartment- Comfortable spacious rooms, accent lighting and windows in every room. The apartment boasts a large kitchen with stove, microwave, oven, fridge, toaster as. Well as a cute breakfast table. A spacious Living room with huge flat screen TV, two comfy sofa's and a lounge chair.
* Lovely, sunny, well-equipped, quiet apartment in Cobble Hill wifi, cable tv, coffee maker, microwave, 100% cotton fresh towels and bed linens. All you need is a change of clothes, toiletries, and personal items.
*The apartment is 1/2 block from the F & G trains (Bergen Street stop) and blocks away from 2,3,4,5,R,A & C train, which bring you to lower Manhattan within 10 minutes.
* Walk up Court Street 4 blocks and Turn left 4 blocks (8-10 min walk) you’re in the gourgouse Brooklyn Bridge Park, Brooklyn Bridge Park offers a range of recreation opportunities for every interest, age and inclination. One can take a leisurely stroll to watch the early morning river traffic or find the evening’s first stars in the night sky. Take your children to the Pier 1 playground and grab an ice cream cone at Fulton Ferry Landing. See a summer movie at Pier 1 with your friends. Have a picnic at Main Street. Take your dog to the Pier 6 dog run for exercise and socializing. Or embark from the river’s edge in a kayak or rowboat and explore the city from a vantage point you’ve never seen before. Try fishing from designated areas on Pier 6. If you want he best pizza in the world...... Grimaldis( on weekend get ready to wait on a line wrapped around the block.... Only pies but omg so worth it!!!! If you want the best cheesecake in the world..... Juniors....... Literally the BEST!!!!! If you want the best 5 star restaurant then you go to...... The river cafe!!!!! Sooooo romantic!
Your in the best of Brooklyn in my place!
* Within two block of the apartment is a large well-stocked grocery store, several pharmacies and banks, and the post office. There is a Starbucks on corner. A half block away on Smith Street you’ll find dozens of highly regarded restaurants (Cafe Luca, Joya, Char NO 4, Battersby, ) as well as tons of ethnic places (Mexican, Indian, Moroccan, Thai, etc), many boutiques shops (Exit 9, Enamoo, etc), patisseries (Biencuit!), and the best bars in town. Up on Court Street, you’ll find more of the same, plus larger stores like Barnes and Noble and Starbucks and even a UA Movie Theater(digital/ 3D). This is truly a great location from which to access most of New York City's landmarks, features, and fun. Also, it borders Brooklyn Heights historic, landmarked neighborhood, which provides charming local walks and exploration or it's amazing NYC skyline!
Here are some basic rules of the apartment:
- No visitors allowed in the apartment besides guests that have a reservation.
- No smoking in building (outside of apartment.... in hallway)
- No hanging out in building hallways .
- Please take off your shoes at entrance to keep the apartment clean.
- Clean up after yourself in common areas of kitchen and bathroom.
- Floors were recently waxed so please be careful not to damage the floor.
- If there are any problems, for instance with the bathroom or kitchen, please let us me know as soon as you can so I can resolve it.
- No Alcohol consumption inside the apartment.
- No unlawful actions inside the apartment.
Check in after 2pm.... Please contact me if other arrangements need to be made.
Check out 11:am .....Please contact me if other arrangements need to be made.
I'm usually very flexible with checking and checkouts unless I have another booking right after you or prior to checking in. Please call me, text me or email me to try to figure out what best meets your convenience!
The reservation was canceled 11 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
The reservation was canceled the day before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Hope did a wonderful job of accommodating our group for New Year's Eve. She was flexible and understanding when we ran late due to traffic into the city, and was wonderful to work with throughout the entire booking. The apartment itself was in a great area of Brooklyn and we found a great Thai restaurant right around the corner. Very comfortable spot to stay, highly recommended.
This host was delightful to work with. The overall experience was alright. The apartment was nice, that is until a cockroach appeared, but hey it's New York City so I guess that's par for the course. The wifi wasn't too reliable.
The apartment was clean and had a pretty stocked kitchen which was nice. Hope was easy to communicate with and very responsive and helpful. We Booked with late notice and she was very accommodating. It was in a really nice neighborhood to spend time in, lots of shops and restaurants. It was perfect for a last minute one night stay in the city.
Wonderful part of Brooklyn. My favourite having been there many times. That being said this is not an apartment I would rate worthy of the neighbourhood. While listed as 3 bedrooms and rented for 5 adults (2 couples and a grown child), don't waste your time on something this size. It is at best to be considered as a 2 bedroom place with a third room, unless travelling only with children. No closets. There was not a place for us to unpack even a pair of socks. No drawer spaces whatsoever. Very cluttered, liking living in someone else's stuff constantly. Nine boxes of cereal on the refrigerator……not even space there. Had to brush our teeth in the kitchen the bathroom is so tight fitting. The TV didn't work at all despite the listing. No towels the first 24 hours. Other things such as stereo playing below us until 3 am. Hope tries hard and she is essentially a very nice individual. But having used airbnb on more than a dozen occasions, this was by far the most disappointing stay. Planned to stay an extra night but simply had to leave because it was ruining the whole trip. Hotel near by a much better deal physically and financially. The price on this apartment for what it gives you is off the scale. Too small for the numbers, too cluttered with no space for our own basic things, and simply not ready for our arrival including initial difficulty contacting her despite using the phone number given and personal email given. I would say it may be the only place I have stayed in via airbnb that I would unequivocally not return to nor recommend. I spoke with Hope 3 days in a row of one thing or another, but enough was enough and I was done. When you travel from another country, with the time and expense involved, you need something better than this. Could be a decent place but needs a huge change in the setup of the apartment to make it a pleasant stay. Great neighbourhood. Find somewhere good to stay.
We stayed at this apartment for three days with our young daughter. It's in a great location in Cobble Hill and Hope (the owner) was friendly, responsive, and very accommodating. The bed in the master was very comfortable. It is a small apartment, but having three bedrooms is wonderful. We mostly used it to sleep as we were out enjoying the great neighborhood during the day. We found it to be very comfortable for our needs.
This host has 61 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I love meeting new people. I'm a friendly, cheerful, responsible & a helpful person. I've lived in New York all of my life. I'm very much into living the family life, good food, cultural events.....love to travel, music and films. Can't live without food, water, oxygen and CHOCOLATE! Favorite travel destination: Dubai......Favorite movies: The Notebook.....
As for hosting style: I will help you with any necessary info to get you through and about the city, suggest hip places to check out & free things to do, and places to go and see...should you need any help. My home is all yours for visit!..... :)