Hi. My name is JJ, and my husband and I have a two-bedroom condo in Kensington neighborhood of Brooklyn available for short-term sublet. This listing is for the entire unit. The apartment has two bedrooms and two bathrooms. There is a queen-size bed and a loft-style single bed in the master bedroom and the small bedroom, respectively. The apartment is quite spacious, and we can provide a double-size inflatable bed if there are more than three guests staying. 5 guests is our maximum occupancy.
This is our best offer, and rates are not negotiable. Please contact me for more information if you are seriously interested.
- A very quiet apartment/ great quiet neighbors
- Spacious at 830 sq ft
- Master bedroom with a queen-size bed and a small couch
- Small bedroom with a loft-style single bed and a desk area
- Washer and dryer in the unit
- Guest bath (no shower)
- Master bath
- Full-size balcony
- Gourmet kitchen with dishwasher and new appliances
- High-speed internet included
- Washers and dryers in the building
- Gym in the building
- Recreational room with pool table, cable TV, backyard in the building- we have a portable Webber grill you can use in the backyard!
- New, clean building. Vermin free!
- Beautiful rooftop with 360 degree view of Prospect Park, Manhattan skyline, Verrazano Bridge.
- A very charming, quiet and SAFE neighborhood. This is the perfect neighborhood if you want to stay in the area that is convenient but also not tourist infested.
- 5 minute walk to F train (Ditmas Avenue or 18th Avenue stop)
- 30 minutes to Manhattan in F train
- 10 minute walk to trendy bars/ restaurants on Cortelyou Road
- 15 minute walk to Prospect Park
- A number of grocery stores and pharmacies nearby. 24-hr deli across the building.
We are New Yorkers with years of work experience in NYC nightlife and hospitality industry. We can make excellent recommendations for where to go to or what to do in the city.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Minimum Stay:||5 nights|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||3:00 PM|
We loved staying at JJs condo in Brooklyn. My two daughters, my son and I had plenty of room. It was a short hike to the subway and there we lots of great shops on the way. The condo was big for NYC and had a great kitchen. The neighbors were friendly too. We highly recommend this as home site for your travels around the city - very safe and convenient.
This was a really pleasant experience. Jj was there to help us to get settled and she even gave her and her husbands phone numbers if we had any questions or concerns during our stay. The apartment is really nice and cozy and me and my family really enjoyed staying there. The location is also great; it's quiet neighborhood in Brooklyn, yet the subway is near and it takes only like 30 minutes to get everywhere. I definitely recommend everyone to stay there!
JJ was such a great host. The apartment was perfect, modern and clean. And the location is great too. My family stayed there during my wedding weekend, and really enjoyed themselves.
Our family loved our stay in JJ's condo! It is close to subway lines into Manhattan, had lots of restaurant choice in every direction we would walk, and a great co-op grocery store a few blocks away. The apartment is super clean, quiet, hip, and a fun place to stay! We especially liked walking the neighborhood streets and discovering Brooklyn. JJ was super easy to communicate with and made our whole experience perfect! We highly recommend it if you plan to visit NYC.
Jj and Justin are great hosts and the apartment is lovely and clean with a fully stocked kitchen, 2 great bathrooms, washer/dryer and comfortable beds. No noise and a balcony overlooking rooftops and trees just added to the comfortable experience.
Grocery stores and restaurants are all within walking distance. The hosts drew us a local map of their favorite places upon our arrival and we were enjoying our Brooklyn neighbourhood right away. Parking is available on the street at all times. Subway is located nearby.
All in all Jj is a great host, anwered all our questions ASAP, offered us anything from the fridge and we felt right at home immediately.
Thank you Jj and Justin!
The reservation was canceled 18 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.