About this listing
Hi. My name is JJ, and my husband and I have a 2 bedroom/ 1.5 bath condo in Kensington neighborhood of Brooklyn available. The apartment has a master bedroom, a small guest room, a full bathroom. and a half bathroom. There is a full-size bed in master bedroom, a single-size loft bed in guest bedroom, and we also provide a full-size air mattress if requested. The apartment is quite spacious, and 5 guests is our maximum occupancy.
Rates are not negotiable, and maximum capacity is strictly enforced. Please contact me for more information if you are interested.
- A very quiet apartment/ great quiet neighbors
- Spacious at 800 sq ft
- Master bedroom with a full-size bed, a small couch, a desk, a chest of drawers, and a wardrobe unit
- Guest bedroom with a single-size bed, a desk, and a chest of drawers
- Washer and dryer in the unit (for small loads)
- Guest bath (no shower)
- Master bath (with shower and tub)
- Full-size balcony with a lounge chair
- Gourmet kitchen with dishwasher and new appliances
- High-speed internet
- Washers and dryers in the building (for large loads)
- Gym in the building
- Recreational room with pool table, cable TV, and a nice backyard with a barbecue grill
- New, clean building.
- Beautiful rooftop with 360 degree view of Prospect Park, Manhattan skyline, Verrazano Bridge.
- A very charming, quiet and SAFE neighborhood. This is the perfect neighborhood if you want to stay in the area that is convenient but also not tourist infested.
- 5 minute walk to F train (Ditmas Avenue or 18th Avenue stop)
- 30 minutes to Manhattan in F train
- 10 minute walk to trendy bars/ restaurants on Cortelyou Road
- 15 minute walk to Prospect Park
- A number of grocery stores and pharmacies nearby. 24-hr deli across the building.
We are New Yorkers with years of work experience in NYC nightlife and hospitality industry. We can make excellent recommendations for where to go to or what to do in the city.
All parts of the apartment and the building
This is a charming and safe neighborhood in the middle of Brooklyn. While peaceful and quiet, it is culturally diverse and boasts a number of hip and well-known restaurants and bars.
F train is 5 minute walk.
Q/B train are 10 minute walk.
Free street parking available at all times.
Smoking is not permitted in the apartment nor on the balcony.
No shoes in the apartment.
There will be a $35 charge for a lost card key used to enter the building/ gym access.
You will get one card key for entering the building, and two sets of keys for the apartment.
No outside guest is allowed- no exceptions.
Each guest is to present a state-issued ID or passport at check-in.
Guests are responsible for taking out trash, washing their dishes, and washing linens before departure.