Hi. My name is JJ, and my husband and I have a 2 bedroom/ 1.5 bath condo in Kensington neighborhood of Brooklyn available. The apartment has a master bedroom, a small guest room, a full bathroom. and a half bathroom. There is a full-size bed in master bedroom, a single-size loft bed in guest bedroom, and we also provide a full-size air mattress if requested. The apartment is quite spacious, and 5 guests is our maximum occupancy.
Rates are not negotiable, and maximum capacity is strictly enforced. Please contact me for more information if you are interested.
- A very quiet apartment/ great quiet neighbors
- Spacious at 800 sq ft
- Master bedroom with a full-size bed, a small couch, a desk, a chest of drawers, and a wardrobe unit
- Guest bedroom with a single-size bed, a desk, and a chest of drawers
- Washer and dryer in the unit (for small loads)
- Guest bath (no shower)
- Master bath (with shower and tub)
- Full-size balcony with a lounge chair
- Gourmet kitchen with dishwasher and new appliances
- High-speed internet
- Washers and dryers in the building (for large loads)
- Gym in the building
- Recreational room with pool table, cable TV, and a nice backyard with a barbecue grill
- New, clean building.
- Beautiful rooftop with 360 degree view of Prospect Park, Manhattan skyline, Verrazano Bridge.
- A very charming, quiet and SAFE neighborhood. This is the perfect neighborhood if you want to stay in the area that is convenient but also not tourist infested.
- 5 minute walk to F train (Ditmas Avenue or 18th Avenue stop)
- 30 minutes to Manhattan in F train
- 10 minute walk to trendy bars/ restaurants on Cortelyou Road
- 15 minute walk to Prospect Park
- A number of grocery stores and pharmacies nearby. 24-hr deli across the building.
We are New Yorkers with years of work experience in NYC nightlife and hospitality industry. We can make excellent recommendations for where to go to or what to do in the city.
All parts of the apartment and the building
This is a charming and safe neighborhood in the middle of Brooklyn. While peaceful and quiet, it is culturally diverse and boasts a number of hip and well-known restaurants and bars.
F train is 5 minute walk.
Q/B train are 10 minute walk.
Free street parking available at all times.
Smoking is not permitted in the apartment nor on the balcony.
No shoes in the apartment.
There will be a $35 charge for a lost card key used to enter the building/ gym access.
You will get one card key for entering the building, and two sets of keys for the apartment.
No outside guest is allowed- no exceptions.
Each guest is to present a state-issued ID or passport at check-in.
Guests are responsible for taking out trash, washing their dishes, and washing linens before departure.
We were a family of 5 persons who lived iJJs apartment.
The two sovværelser had 3 beds.
With a good air mattress, we could just fit in the two rooms.
It gave us a living room and kitchen for relaxing in the evening.
These spaces are bright, functional and well furnished.
I was surprised at the apartment were 30 miniutter with Subway from Manhattan. But it was my mistake not to have considered it proper.
We were very pleased with jj`s introduction to the area and the apartment. JJ was very helpful, and We could get her on the phone when we needed it.
Søren B Copenhagen
JJ was a great host to our family, of five, during our seven day visit. She greeted us in the apartment when we arrived very late, due to our late flight. She was also very quick at responding when we needed her help and she called us during our stay to make sure everything was ok.
The apartment and the surroundings was according to the description and pictures. We liked the apartment, especially the kitchen where we cooked a lot of food.
We had a great week in NYC.
We loved staying at JJs condo in Brooklyn. My two daughters, my son and I had plenty of room. It was a short hike to the subway and there we lots of great shops on the way. The condo was big for NYC and had a great kitchen. The neighbors were friendly too. We highly recommend this as home site for your travels around the city - very safe and convenient.
This was a really pleasant experience. Jj was there to help us to get settled and she even gave her and her husbands phone numbers if we had any questions or concerns during our stay. The apartment is really nice and cozy and me and my family really enjoyed staying there. The location is also great; it's quiet neighborhood in Brooklyn, yet the subway is near and it takes only like 30 minutes to get everywhere. I definitely recommend everyone to stay there!
JJ was such a great host. The apartment was perfect, modern and clean. And the location is great too. My family stayed there during my wedding weekend, and really enjoyed themselves.
Our family loved our stay in JJ's condo! It is close to subway lines into Manhattan, had lots of restaurant choice in every direction we would walk, and a great co-op grocery store a few blocks away. The apartment is super clean, quiet, hip, and a fun place to stay! We especially liked walking the neighborhood streets and discovering Brooklyn. JJ was super easy to communicate with and made our whole experience perfect! We highly recommend it if you plan to visit NYC.
This host has 16 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews