"Share room in 4 persons" It is 3 minutes walk from JORDAN MTR station. It is easy for shopping and dinning. There are 24-hour convenience shops, supermarket and local restaurants.Our hostel is near Temple Street in Yau MaTei and Harbour city at TST
"Share Bathroom" Room (共用淋浴間)
Address: Tai Koon Mansion (near Evergreen Hotel), No.42-52 WooSung Street, Jordan, Kowloon, (Jordan MTR exit A)
The hostel is located in JORDAN where is near the heart of Hong Kong –Mongkok. It is 1 minute walk distance away from both JORDAN MTR stations and 3 minutes walk to JORDAN MTR stations. It is easy for shopping and dinning.
There are 24-hour convenience shops, supermarket, McDonald and local restaurants downstairs of the hostel which provide you with daily necessities.
Mongkok, the busiest place in Hong Kong, is the best place for shopping and enjoying foods. You may find different products there, no matter watches, jewelries, clothing, or electric appliances. If you want to buy higher class products, you may shop in Langham Place. If you want to find something cheap and interesting, you may visit ‘Ladies Street’. More than 1000 restaurants in Mongkok, with different cuisines give you chances to enjoy feast from all over the world.
Transport from Hong Kong Airport (Airport Express) $60 HKD
1. Taking the airport express,
- from the Airport Station to Lai King Station
- in Lai King Station change to Central Line (Direction to central)
- to the Jordan Station (Destination) to get off.
- Total journey time is 40 minutes
- go to (EXIT A) exit when got off
- 5 minutes walk to our hostel
(Direction to Nathan Road -> No.42-52 Woosung Street)
- hostel is near to " Evergreen Hotel "
Transport from Hong Kong Airport ( City Bus routes A21 ) $33 HKD
2. Taking City Bus routes (A21) : (Airport (Ground Transportation Centre) )
- Get on : From Bus Terminal - Airport (Ground Transportation Centre),
- Get off: (Nathan Hotel, Nathan Road @ Jordan)
- Total journey time is 60 minutes.
- 1 minute walk to our hostel (Nathan Road -> Saigon Road -> No.42-52 Woosung Street)
- hostel near to " Evergreen Hotel "
Double Bed & Mattress [Cater 2 guests]
Private bathroom in room
Water heater bottle
are in corridor.
There in an elevator in the building. Moreover, providing 24 Hours security patrols and CCTV at lobby .
- Check in Time : 15:00 on or after
- Check out Time: before 12:00
- When you Check in or after Check out ,please inform me by phone or email.
- Please keep clean
- Please keep silent when deep in the night
- Please lock the door
- Laundry is near out hostel, location is Woosung Street cross Ning Po Street, within 1 minute walk (Opposite to Parkes Street Refuse Collection Point)
- You may put the luggage at corridor if you arrive hostel early or want to go out sightseeing then take back later, but don't leave any valuable thing in there and please be punctual to check in and out. Thanks.
- Check in 時間: 15:00 或之後
- Check out時間: 12:00 前
- Check in前及Check out 後， 請Email 或電話通知本人。
- 如你提早到達或因外出觀光而想放下行李, 你可以將行李暫時放在走廊, 但不要留下貴重物品,請依時入住及退房。謝謝
This was my first time Airbnb experience staying in a hostel. The hostel was very clean and tidy. Great location , near to MTR Jordan station. Calvin was the person who is friendly and helpful. You can meet new friends from many countries and spend good time with them. I will choose this place when I come back to Hong Kong again. ^^
Host is pretty friendly and would answer additional questions that you have. Location is pretty convenient with popular breakfast eatery ( Australia Diary Company) nearby.
What's nice hostel for stay , clean , warm , lovely and convenience. Calvin was the person who is friendly and helpful. Recommended !!!! Let's book it n stay here for your Hong Kong Trip ^_^
My first time to stay at hongkong! Calvin house is very nice place~ near station and shopping zone ;)
If I go to HongKong I will go back to Calvin again!
Good deal price, close to Public Transport, Shops, Restaurants and Temple Night Market.
A bit packed with 8-10 pp in 2 small unit bedrooms and sometime also have someone sleep in the living room.
This host has 349 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Hello~ I am CAlvin YAU from Hong Kong. I like playing basketball, taking photographs and travelling. I am also interested in property investment. Chatting with people coming from all over the world is enjoyable, since we could share experience.
Hong Kong is a very good place, no matter for living or visiting. I love Hong Kong so much and hope you enjoy your trip here too.
I endeavor to provide my guests with a comfortable and safe hostel in a reasonable price. Welcome all visitors to Hong Kong. I hope you have a memorable and cheerful travel with satisfactory!
God bless you. ^^.