About this listing
This is well equipped studio with a super comfy bed. It's fully equipped with all you need for living. It's also in a super location near Harbor City with the famous Syline. This area is close to the MTR, and getting anywhere is really easy!
Before making a booking, pls check availability & leave info about your trip, yourself and the guests staying :)
***Update: a wardrobe and refrigerator has been installed into the apt now.
- Once booked, please leave us your email and direct phone number
Add us on (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) / Line / (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) for easy communication. You can call or SMS directly too.
This apartment includes:
* WIFI (Quick - and who can't live without it these days!)
* AIR CONDITIONING
* TV / DVD
* HAIR DRYER
* CLEAN LINENS
* CLEAN TOWELS
* SHOWER GEL / SHAMPOO
In the case of damage, loss of possessions and injury sustained by groups or individuals whilst staying in the apartment are void of claims and demands.
This studio is Private and NOT shared with others.
Interaction with Guests
Contactable via Airbnb / Phone / (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)
A great area with a upbeat buzz of an environment. Close to Nathan Road (Main road with many types of accessible transport)
- This area has some influence by the community of Koreans who live and open restaurants here.
- Travel by public transport is convenient and efficient - 5 minutes walk from T.S.T MTR Exit B2 & Jordan MTR station Exit D.
- Knutsford Terrace / TST shopping district very close.
- Nearest supermarkets - 2 minute walk away (Wellcome supermarket open till midnight) 24 hour 7/11s and other convienience stores
- Nearest Laundry 20 second walk away from entrance - well priced and reliable. Collectable within half a day.
- A great vibe in the area where you'll find really authentic Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, Western and, of course Chinese food. Chungking Mansions is also close-by with the Indian restaurants.
- Great selection of Local and Western bars and clubs around
- Lots of landmark hot spots within walking distance.
- Walking distance to famous Temple Street night market. 3 MTR stops away from Central. In conclusion, it's a great central location to get around.
How to get there from the airport
Please contact me when you land with the Airport free WIFI.
SIM CARD: If you need me to prepare one for you, I know where to get the good ones for a decent price. Ask.
Takes around 50 Minutes
You may give the below address in Chinese to the Taxi driver to get to nearby the building entrance.
Chinese: 尖沙咀柯士甸路 7-11
English: Tsim Sha Tsui, Austin Avenue 18, 7-11 store (NEXT TO FUJI LAUNDRY)
Takes around 75 mins
Take the A21 (or N21 for night bus) - Get off at 'Jordan Prudential Center' There is a indication board to indicate your next stop, be careful not to miss your station.
AIRPORT EXPRES(URL HIDDEN)
Takes around 1 hour
Take the Airport Express to Kowloon Station. From here – take taxi or the free K4 shuttle bus to 'Empire hotel' (there is an electronic notification board inside the bus, don't miss the stop:) If you choose this way, let us know in advance and someone will wait for you at the bus stop.
Note that the check in time is 2pm onwards!
Other Things to Note
Monthly bookings are generally charged at a lower rate. For bookings which exceed 1 month; $500hkd worth of water and electricity is included. If the total exceeds the limit Via meter @ HK standard unit rate, the guest is surcharged for the extra usage.
* Check your dates carefully. Under any circumstances, bookings are non-refundable
- Keep noise levels down at night
- No smoking inside (you can smoke in the stairway just outside the door)
- *Important* Turn off the shower water heater after use (avoid overheating, breaking and no hot water + expensive repair bill)
- Turn unused electricity off when out of the apartment ( we trust you with this :)
- keep it nice and tidy for us!