About this listing
The old set up. Now a wardrobe has been fitted and wooden fold-up chairs to gain space. This has been due to feedback from guests.
Before making a booking, pls check availability & kindly leave some info about:
- yourself and the guests staying
- Your arrival time
- Once booked, please leave us your email and direct phone number
Add us on Whatsapp / Line / Wechat for easy communication. You can call or SMS directly too.
This apartment includes:
* AIR CONDITIONING
* TV / DVD
* HAIR DRYER
* SHOWER GEL
In the case of damage, loss of possessions and injury sustained by groups or individuals whilst staying in the apartment are void of claims and demands.
Interaction with Guests
- Close to Nathan Road
- Travel by public transport is convenient and efficient - 5 minutes walk from T.S.T MTR & Jordan MTR station Exit D.
- Knutsford Terrace / TST shopping district very close.
- Nearest supermarkets - 2 minute walk away (Wellcome supermarket open till midnight) 24 hour 7/11s and other convienience stores
- Nearest Laundry 20 second walk away from entrance - well priced and reliable. Collectable within half a day.
- A great vibe in the area where you'll find really authentic Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, Western and, of course Chinese food. Chungking Mansions is also close-by with the Indian restaurants.
- Great selection of Local and Western bars and clubs around with hotspots within walking distance.
- 1 MTR stop from Temple Street. 3 MTR stops away from Central.
How to get there from the airport
Please contact Carole when you arrive in HK!
Takes around 50 Minutes
You may give the below address in Chinese to the Taxi driver to get to the meeting spot.
Chinese: 尖沙咀柯士甸路 7-11
English: Tsim Sha Tsui, Austin Avenue 18, 7-11 store (NEXT TO FUJI LAUNDRY)
Takes around 75 mins
Take the A21 (or N21 for night bus) - Get off at 'Jordan Prudential Center' There is a indication board to indicate your next stop, be careful not to miss your station.
Takes around 1 hour
Take the Airport Express to Kowloon Station. From here – take taxi or the free K4 shuttle bus to 'Empire hotel' (there is an electronic notification board inside the bus, don't miss the stop:) If you choose this way, let us know in advance and someone will wait for you at the bus stop.
Note that the check in time is 2pm onwards!
Other Things to Note
Monthly bookings are generally charged at a lower rate. For bookings which exceed 1 month; $500hkd worth of water and electricity is included. If the total exceeds the limit, the guest is surcharged for the extra usage. Unreasonable usage will also be surcharged.
- Keep noise levels down at night
- Shoes off in studio
- No smoking
- *Important* Turn off the shower water heater after use to avoid overheating
- Always turn unused electricity off when out of the apartment
- keep it nice and tidy for us!