About this listing
* Please always quickly message me first to see if the dates are available or suitable, before sending a reservation request. Thank you!
This is well equipped studio with a super comfy bed. It's fully equipped. It's also in a super location near Harbor City near the famous Skyline. This area is close to multiple MTR stations, bus, and airport express free shuttle bus (to Kowloon St.)
***Update: a wardrobe and refrigerator has been installed into the apt now.
This is well equipped studio with a super comfy bed. It's fully equipped and well maintained. It's cosy and you'll feel safe and comfy once inside.
This apartment includes:
* WIFI (Quick - and who can't live without it these days!)
* AIR CONDITIONING
* TV / DVD
* HAIR DRYER
* CLEAN LINENS
* CLEAN TOWELS
* SHOWER GEL / SHAMPOO
In the case of damage, loss of possessions and injury sustained by groups or individuals whilst staying in the apartment are void of claims and demands.
This studio is Private and NOT shared with others. Living space and bathroom are use for the guests who have booked :)
Interaction with guests
I am always reachable via airbnb, phone, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) and some other apps too. As you see in my reviews I always try to help my guests where I can and react quickly if any problems arise.
A great area with a upbeat buzz of an environment. Close to Nathan Road (Main road with many types of accessible transport)
- This area has some influence by the community of Koreans who live and open restaurants here.
- Travel by public transport is convenient and efficient - 5 minutes walk from T.S.T MTR Exit B2 & Jordan MTR station Exit D.
- Knutsford Terrace / TST shopping district very close.
- Nearest supermarkets - 2 minute walk away (Wellcome supermarket open till midnight) 24 hour 7/11s and other convienience stores
- Nearest Laundry 20 second walk away from entrance - well priced and reliable. Collectable within half a day.
- A great vibe in the area where you'll find really authentic Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, Western and, of course Chinese food. Chungking Mansions is also close-by with the Indian restaurants.
- Great selection of Local and Western bars and clubs around
- Lots of landmark hot spots within walking distance.
- Walking distance to famous Temple Street night market. 3 MTR stops away from Central. In conclusion, it's a great central location to get around.
How to get there from the airport
Please contact me when you land with the Airport free WIFI.
SIM CARD: If you need me to prepare one for you, I know where to get the good ones for a decent price. Ask.
Takes around 50 Minutes
You may give the below address in Chinese to the Taxi driver to get to nearby the building entrance.
Chinese: 尖沙咀柯士甸路 7-11
English: Tsim Sha Tsui, Austin Avenue 18, 7-11 store (NEXT TO FUJI LAUNDRY)
Takes around 75 mins
Take the A21 (or N21 for night bus) - Get off at 'Jordan Prudential Center' There is a indication board to indicate your next stop, be careful not to miss your station.
Takes around 1 hour
Take the Airport Express to Kowloon Station. From here – take taxi or the free K4 shuttle bus to 'Empire hotel' (there is an electronic notification board inside the bus, don't miss the stop:) If you choose this way, let us know in advance and someone will wait for you at the bus stop.
Note that the check in time is 2pm onwards!
Other things to note
Monthly bookings are generally charged at a lower rate. For bookings which exceed 1 month; guests are to pay for their own electricity bill, by meter. Water, management fee and WiFi are free.
* Check your dates carefully. Under any circumstances, bookings are non-refundable
- Keep noise levels down at night
- No smoking inside (you can smoke in the stairway just outside the door)
- *Important* Turn off the shower water heater after use (avoid overheating, breaking and no hot water + expensive repair bill)
- Turn unused electricity off when out of the apartment ( we trust you with this :)
- keep it nice and tidy for us!
Hi I'm David, I enjoy decorating spaces for easy, comfy living.
I love meeting people from all over the globe whether it be Australia to Zambia.
Rest assured, if you book with me you'll be well looked after, as you can see in my previous reciews :)