Before making a booking, pls check availability & kindly leave some info about:
- yourself and the guests staying
- Your arrival time
- Once booked, please leave us your email and direct phone number
Add us on Whatsapp / Line / (website hidden) for easy communication. You can call or SMS directly too.
This apartment includes:
* AIR CONDITIONING
* TV / DVD
* HAIR DRYER
* SHOWER GEL
In the case of damage, loss of possessions and injury sustained by groups or individuals whilst staying in the apartment are void of claims and demands.
Interaction with Guests
- Close to Nathan Road
- Travel by public transport is convenient and efficient - 5 minutes walk from T.S.T MTR & Jordan MTR station Exit D.
- Knutsford Terrace / TST shopping district very close.
- Nearest supermarkets - 2 minute walk away (Wellcome supermarket open till midnight) 24 hour 7/11s and other convienience stores
- Nearest Laundry 20 second walk away from entrance - well priced and reliable. Collectable within half a day.
- A great vibe in the area where you'll find really authentic Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, Western and, of course Chinese food. Chungking Mansions is also close-by with the Indian restaurants.
- Great selection of Local and Western bars and clubs around with hotspots within walking distance.
- 1 MTR stop from Temple Street. 3 MTR stops away from Central.
How to get there from the airport
Please contact Carole when you arrive in HK!
Takes around 50 Minutes
You may give the below address in Chinese to the Taxi driver to get to the meeting spot.
Chinese: 尖沙咀柯士甸路 7-11
English: Tsim Sha Tsui, Austin Avenue 18, 7-11 store (NEXT TO FUJI LAUNDRY)
Takes around 75 mins
Take the A21 (or N21 for night bus) - Get off at 'Jordan Prudential Center' There is a indication board to indicate your next stop, be careful not to miss your station.
Takes around 1 hour
Take the Airport Express to Kowloon Station. From here – take taxi or the free K4 shuttle bus to 'Empire hotel' (there is an electronic notification board inside the bus, don't miss the stop:) If you choose this way, let us know in advance and someone will wait for you at the bus stop.
Note that the check in time is 2pm onwards!
Other Things to Note
Monthly bookings are generally charged at a lower rate. For bookings which exceed 1 month; $500hkd worth of water and electricity is included. If the total exceeds the limit, the guest is surcharged for the extra usage. Unreasonable usage will also be surcharged.
- Keep noise levels down at night
- Shoes off in studio
- No smoking
- *Important* Turn off the shower water heater after use to avoid overheating
- Always turn unused electricity off when out of the apartment
- keep it nice and tidy for us!
Apartment was perfect for us. It was very clean and in an excellent location. Loved the comfortable bed. Just what we needed at the end if a long day working and exploring! The apartment was very bright at night, but it's nothing a towel over the window where the bed is or an eye-mask won't fix. Interesting neighbourhood , close to transport if needed, but we walked everywhere as all the markets are close and where we were working was up near Prince Edward. Would highly recommend this place.
David was a very friendly host, all daily necessities were provided and was easy to get a hold of.
Location wise was superb, as it was minutes away from MTR by foot. Victoria Harbor was also within walking distance, great for those who love casual strolls.
Great Korean delicacies and bars around the area.
Would definitely go back there again!
Good stay experience. Got everything you need in the room.
Pillow, comfort, and mattress are just comfortable. There are David's good choices. And David is just nice.
Location wise, acceptable distance from TST MTR, and many nice bars, restaurants around.
Only one thing need to be careful. Specific dates the noise could be very loud till very late. That is the drawback of being in a place with many good bars... Just in case, preparing anti-noise goods may be necessary.
David and Carol were great hosts and very easy to get a hold of when I needed anything during the trip.
The apartment itself was great. Small as others have said, but comfortable and very true to the pictures.
The metro wasn't a far walk, there was lots of places to get food and drink. Neighbors were quiet. I always felt safe in the area as well.
Only wish I could have had was that it had an elevator for hauling luggage, but it wasn't so bad.
Great little place to call home while in Hong Kong!
Very nice place, small but HK level very ok. Everything what You need is there. Near lot of places where to eat and go. Definitely will stay there again.
Great host! The location is perfect, just a few mins walk to mtr station, street food, supermarket, and there's even shuttle bus to the airport express station. The place is clean but a bit too small for 2 pax if you are bringing big luggages, other than this is all good. Thanks for the kind hospitality!
This host has 117 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Hi I'm Dave, originally from London, I now live in HK and love decorating spaces suitable for modern living. We love to meet new people from all over the globe!
I'll reply your messages as soon as I can. Many thanks in advance.