About This Listing
Spacious 120 m² attic apartment in center of Zagreb in Gajeva street for up to 8 people. Big living room, 3 bedrooms with 7 beds and a sofa, 2 bathrooms and fully equipped kitchen. 7 min walking from the main square and 1 min from supermarket.
Mansarda is in Gajeva street.
By connecting the main square (Jelacic square) and Zagreb Central Station, Gajeva street is one of the main streets in Zagreb. At number 40 you can find Mansarda Apartment.
Mansarda is an attic-apartment.
It has big hall, spacious living room with the kitchen, 3 wonderful and totally different bedrooms, bathroom and toilet. Over 120 m² to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
Mansarda is in center of Zagreb.
Entire downtown area is around you. You can find restaurants, bars, shops, museums, theatres.. and everything is in walking-distance.
Mansarda is perfect for you, your family and friends.
Because of the apartment size, Mansarda is suitable for small as well as larger companies looking for a pleasant stay near the city center where they are staying. We can also offer you a cradle for children, just let us know.
Mansarda apartment is at 3rd floor with no elevator. We will help you with the luggage ;)
Enjoy your stay in Mansarda Apartment, in Zagreb, in Croatia!
P.S. We can organise you transport, so in case you need it, just let us know!
Interaction with Guests
We love to communicate with our guests!
Train/tram station is 1 min walking from the apartment. Taxi is 30 seconds from the apartment.
* Green garbage cans are in front of the building.
* Heating (radiators and central boiler) is set on the central thermostat (near the water heater in the hall) and cooling (two air conditioners) are set with the remote control just near them. Heating and cooling is most effective when the windows are closed. The ideal temperature is between 20 and 23 degrees.
* Older people and families with children also live in the building, so we ask our guests not to create unpleasant noise after 10 pm.
* We also ask all our guests to close all the windows of the apartment when they go out (because of possible rain).
* In case of any emergency situation, we ask all our guests to contact us as soon as possible
* Mansarda apartment is at 3rd floor with no elevator. We will help you with the luggage ;)
* Thank you all and have a nice stay in Mansarda Apartment.
Bruno and Dina were wonderful hosts, we were a quite demanding traveling group, and they made everything in their hands to accommodate all our requests. They are a couple that genuinely enjoys this work. I couldn't have asked for better hosts.
The house was exactly what we expected, and gave us the possibility for a down-to-earth, hands-on experience of what it feels like to live in and enjoy Zagreb.
Bruno was a great host. He went the extra mile in helping us with our stay. We had a late arrival and lost luggage but he was determined to get our trip off on a positive note. The flat is in great location in the central part of the city. The stairs and hallway to the building maybe intimidating for some but the flat was great.
Bruno was amazing he recommended some great Restuarent as well,location was good.
This host has 41 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Bruno & Dina
Looking for apartment in center of Zagreb? You found it!
Welcome to our apartments on Airbnb. Check the gallery and the prices and let us know with how many family members or friends are you coming.
We are Bruno & Dina and we'll be your hosts during your stay in our apartments. Just let us know if you need transport, or just more info about nightlife, restaurants, museums, sightseeing, having fun,...
See you soon!