We have a room available in our period home. Our home is 350 years old and well appointed. We have a number of bathrooms while not ensuite there is good access. The room has a double bed and its own wardrobe etc. We have wireless internet available.
The area is a mecca for walking, hiking, golf(3 courses adjacent), horse riding, mountain climbing, game shooting, and touring. We are very central as a base and close to the rail network.
Superb semi detached two storey property in the centre of Tipperary Town. This excellent property which retains all original features is in excellent condition throughout. This property is suitable for owner occupation, business premises or investment purposes.
Entrance hall: Stairs to first floor, storage area.
Sitting Room: 20'07" x 16'02" Cast iron fireplace, T.V point, built in drinks cabinet.
Office: 22'00" x 06'06" Telephone and computer point.
Dining Room: 16'03" x 14'09" Fully fitted kitchen units, eye level oven, built in hob and
extractor fan, ample storage presses.
Utility: Plumbed for washing machine, dryer and dishwasher.
Bathroom: WC, WHB.
Family Room: 20'00" x 20'00" Solid wood burning stove, stone fireplace with timber
Gym: 17'06" x 17'00"
First Floor: (Main Stairwell): Large landing area, book shelves.
Bedroom 1: 21'08" x 20'05" Master bedroom, T.V point, shared dressing room.
En-suite: WC, WHB, bidet, separate electric shower, fully tiled.
Hot Press: Electric immersion.
Bedroom 2: 14'00" x 09'00" Guest bedroom (double bedroom).
Bedroom 3: 16'05" x 13'02" Double bedroom, cast iron fireplace.
Main Bathroom: WC, WHB, bidet, bath with Mira Event electric shower.
Bedroom 4: 20'00" x 13'04" Double bedroom.
Bedroom 5: 17'02" x 17'00" Double bedroom.
- Oil Fired and Underground Central Heating
- All Original Features in Property
- Sash Windows (In working order to front)
- PVC Windows to side and rear
Walled in garden at rear, side entrance to property, ample parking, range of out offices with loft (all re-roofed)
- free wifi,
- free PC use,
- flat screen,
- ipod/DVD player,
- free tourist map,
- all linen provided,
- use of electric shower,
- straight / gay friendly,
- in-room hospitality tray,
- located in the heart of Tipperary,
- option to use cooking facilities,
- other meals available at small cost,
- minutes from shops/restaurants/bars,
- airport pick-ups at small cost available,
- free parking
- 2 bikes available for hire - just €7-50 each a day!
- Maps and cycle route information provided!
- new Irish sim card and phone available at small cost,
- lockable room - small refundable deposit for apt keys,
- panoramic balcony view of the Galtee mountains,
- discretion ...
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT