-22minutes drive from the city.
-3 min from Sanctuary Lakes
- 800m from the beach.
• Fully furnished home.
• Large home with open plan living and raised ceilings.
• 4 bedrooms. (1 Master, 2 queen sized with walk in robes, 1 queen sized with walk in robe and ensuite.)
• Cinema room
• Games room
• Office with printer.
• Large backyard.
• High speed Wi-Fi.
• Foxtel Installed (account activation required)
• Grand piano.
• Undercover deck and BBQ.
• Lifestyle centre access to Cafe, Gym, tennis court, 2 pools, spa and BBQ access.
The large cinema room can be darkened anytime of the day by drawing the external shutters with the touch of a remote control.
A 100-inch screen with High Definition projector is connected to a new surround sound system, with rear speakers built into the roof. The cinema screen can have access to Foxtel as it has been installed.
The big screen is also linked to a Mac mini computer, so you can surf the Internet in high speed, and stream music & movies directly from the net. The computer is controlled via apple wireless keyboard and mouse, so you can do all your net surfing from the comfort of the (L-shaped) leather couch, or while laying on the indoor day bed.
For the music enthusiast, the piano room is an area with two spectator couches, a coffee table and a beautiful grand piano (played in the past by famous celebrities).
The piano room has a marble based Arco lamp (seen in many movies) that lights up the piano. The modern down lighting can also be dimmed to create whatever calming atmosphere you desire.
There is a second digital electric piano in the piano room area, incase you want to play quietly at night.
The large upstairs games room has:
• 50-inch flat screen TV mounted on the wall
• Foxtel installed. (account activation required)
• Brand new red felt 8ft pool table (with both pool balls and snooker balls).
• Full size heave duty foosball table (table soccer).
• Table tennis top, which can be put on the pool table for ping-pong comps.
• There is plenty of couch space in the games room; enough to comfortably seat 10 people.
The home contains an office area that comes off the games room upstairs.
Although the whole house has the latest Telstra Velocity high-speed Wi-Fi available, the office is a place you can go to get some proper work done.
• The office has an L-shaped modern glass desk.
• Flat screen monitors to plug your computer into.
• Office grade printer, scanner, fax machine.
• Fiction, business books, self improvement books etc.
The master bedroom is huge; the size of a small apartment in itself. It boasts a large walk-in-robe between the bedroom and ensuite, plus an additional built in wardrobe with shelves, drawers and even more hanging space.
There is a massive wood framed mirror in the room, an iPod dock and TV / Foxtel points if you want to connect your own TV.
This room can be made pitch black in the middle of the day using the remote control for the outside blinds.
MASTER BEDROOM BATHROOM
• Two designer basins (with plenty of cabinet storage space).
• Spa bath
• Heated towel rails
• Separate toilet
• Big double glass shower
• Overhead rain shower and a detachable hose shower head.
All the lighting is on separate controls so that you can create the atmosphere you desire.
• Have a long and relaxing spa bath under the star lighting setting
BEDROOM 1: The premium bedroom is large and is downstairs and away from all the other bedrooms.
The premium room has a large walk-in-robe and well-sized private bathroom; containing a shower, heating lights, designer basin, plenty of cupboard space and toilet.
The premium bedroom has connections for a TV / Foxtel if you want to have a TV in your room.
The room also has security shutters on the outside that are controlled within the room with the touch of a button (or click of the remote). You can make your room pitch black in the middle of the day if you want to watch a movie.
BEDROOM 2&3 Are upstairs and fit a queen sized bed and situated near the games room landing. They both have a large walk-in-robe.
The kitchen has a huge L-shaped island with stone bench top. The island is surrounded by bar stools so it can be used as a breakfast bar, or for people to keep you company while cooking.
The dining room is between the kitchen and the piano room. The dining room has a table with seating for up to 8 people. The open plan nature of the house means that the dining table is in a very social area of the house.
The kitchen comes complete with:
• Blanco appliances;
• A large oven with a 6-burner gas cook top and stainless steel range hood
• Two fridges (one in the kitchen and one in the garage).
• Reverse osmosis water filter system. (Connected to the sink).
• iPod dock/radio.
• Walk-in-pantry. (Size of a small bedroom).
There is a beautiful wooden deck attached to the back of the home. The undercover deck area has a BBQ and outdoor furniture. The deck is part of an undercover alfresco area which runs along the rear and side of the home.
Stepping off the deck there is a spacious backyard. The backyard is under development and will have a veggie patch, garden beds and plenty of grass area for home picnics / sun tanning.
The large laundry contains a linen cupboard, ironing board, washing machine, sink, dryer and folding bench.
There is a washing line outside the laundry, which is above a concrete slab, so that you don’t get your shoes dirty.
• BEACH: Less than 1km away, the beach is great for long walks and jogs. It runs along two state parks and has a magnificent view of the city.
- Sanctuary Lakes Shopping Centre is 5 min away with Kmart, Coles Supermarket, Aldi, Nando’s, McDonald’s, Chinese, Pizza and a range of other shops in a small mall
- Town Centre 10 minutes away with up to 135 specialty shops, as well as Coles, Aldi, Target, Harris Scarfe, Dick Smith Electronics, Growers Fresh, Pharmacy Select, Reject Shop outlets and food courts.
• SPORTING AND SOCIAL CLUBS:
- Point Cook Football Club (PCFC)
- Point Cook Cricket club (PCCC)
- Point Cook Jets Soccer Club (PCJSC
- Golfers play at the course of the Sanctuary Lakes Club on Point Cook Road. Designed by Greg Norman.
In Point Cook:
- Point Cook Homestead
- Point Cook Coastal Park
- Point Cook RAAF Museum
Neighbouring Point Cook:
- Werribee Open Range Zoo
- Werribee Park Mansion
• PUBLIC TRANSPORT:
It’s a 10min drive to the Freeway where there is a train station and park n ride car park.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.