Capitol Hill at your doorstep!
Tastefully decorated and recently renovated third floor studio in sought-after Capitol Hill area of Washington, DC. Fabulous location, just 2 blocks from Union Station and 3 blocks from the Supreme Court! Walk to the great sights in DC: The National Mall, The Smithsonian museums, The U.S. Capitol Building and Library of Congress, Supreme Court, Folger Shakespeare Theater and the Botanical Conservatory.
This large and sunny studio features a double bed plus fold-out sofa for an additional 2 guests, full bath, kitchenette, dining table for 3, walk-in closet, flat screen TV with cable and large bay windows facing the majestic Massachusetts Avenue.
Leave your car behind, Union Station, a transportation hub for the city with Metro, AMTRAK and multiple bus services, is a mere 2 blocks away! Dine shoulder to shoulder with Senators and Congressmen in the many great neighborhood restaurants, wine bars and cafes.
• Newly renovated kitchenette with marble counters and new appliances (full size fridge, fancy microwave, electric kettle, hotplate, toaster, coffee maker)
• Fresh linens, coffee, tea provided
• Walk in closet with lots of storage
• 3rd floor offers lots of natural light with spectacular view
• TV with full Comcast cable service
• Washer/dryer in the building
• This is the heart and soul of Washington, DC. You’re just a short 2 block walk to all of DC's major sites, including the U.S. Capitol (2 blocks!), Library of Congress, Supreme Court and of course The National Mall with all of the museums and monuments. There are half dozen great little restaurants, wine shop, a coffee shops and a small market within a block. You'll really feel like you are living on Capitol Hill, not just visiting - a truly perfect way to vacation!
• No need to have a car! Union Station is just 2 blocks away and houses the Metro, the "Circulator" bus, and Amtrak. If you are driving into the city, there is street parking available (without a visitor pass) evenings and weekends, if you need parking during the week (between 10am and 6pm) the garage at Union Station is $19/day.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$20 / night after 2 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||4 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$958 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$2874 /month|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||10:00 AM|
The primary benefit of this apartment is its location - right near to Union Station, the Metro and the Capital Bike Share Scheme - all contribute to making the most of a visit the Washington DC. The studio is ideal for a couple or single, is comfortable and quiet. There are a number of restaurants and fast food suppliers within easy reach, Kyoto, a Japanese restaurant to name but one, immediately below the apartment.
This apartment is operated by a company and is not your private dwelling of an owner looking to supplement his income. They are clinically very efficient in their communications and process, if a little lacking in the warmer personal touch.
Would happily recommend.
Convenient location. Spacious apartment. Cozy couch and dining area. Convenience store right around the corner. Thanks so much!
A very convenient and cozy place with all the amenities one needs.
This was the first time I used airbnb, and I have to say I would do it again! I had a great stay at this apartment. It's close to the metro, which made getting around DC very easy. There are various restaurants close by and close to the Capitol building. The apartment is clean and looks exactly like the pictures. Charlotte is a great host, and very easy to get in touch with.
This place is perfect for visiting DC! It felt like we were at a home away from home, everything we needed was there. We loved the proximity to Union Station and the Capitol and the nearby restaurants were great. We would definitely stay here again.
The apartment was in a very good position, close to the Union Station (where our bus stopped) and within walking distance to the Smithsonians if you don't mind hoofing it. The Washington subway is very easy to use too, and as mentioned, Union Station is close.
The apartment had everything we needed to enjoy our stay, including fast Wi-fi, and everything was clean. There is a good pizza place right across the road, a great wine store handy and a convenience store around the corner.
The host provided about attractions in Washington too.
The only possible drawback is that it is on a busy road and there was some traffic noise.
Perfect place to be.!
Our stay at Charlotte's apartment was great! The location is very convenient because it is close to the metro and many of the must see sights in D.C. Charlotte was very responsive to communication and getting in and out of the apartment was easy. If I was going to return to the D.C. area, I would stay there again.
Awesome apartment right across from Union station. Easy to walk to the national mall. Great pub right downstairs. Great neighborhood overall! The apartment was clean and just as described. Very nicely decorated. Check in was easy, and the hosts left tons of brochures and guides that were very useful for my first trip to DC. I would definitely stay here again. Thanks so much!
The Capitol Hill apartment was in a great location, we able to walk to the National Mall and union station was about 4min walk away. The apartment is well equipped and communication with Charlotte was excellent. Check-in was smooth and we were provided with extra information to help improve our stay.