About this listing
Cozy cabin across from the SHARC indoor/outdoor water park and tubing hill (w/ 6 unlimited SHARC passes) and a short walk to Sunriver Village. Home includes use of private hot tub, wood burning fireplace (w/ wood), 6 bikes, movies and games.
Cozy living room with wood burning fireplace (wood included). CATV/DVD with lots of movies, toys, games and books.
Great location and lots of amenities!
Located across from the SHARC, Sunriver's new indoor/outdoor water park and tubing hill (6 passes included with rental) and a short walk to Sunriver Village.
Home can sleep up to 8 adults.
2 bedroom / 2 bathroom cabin features hot tub, wood burning fireplace, open living / kitchen / dining floor plan with bedrooms tucked privately in back.
Master bedroom has queen sized bed with memory foam mattress. There is an additional queen sized self-inflating mattress and a portable crib with Curious George bedding.
The second bedroom has a double bed and twin bunk beds with memory foam mattresses.
Plenty of amenities, including TV/cable with DVD player and a wide selection of DVD movies, books, toys, games, bikes, BBQ, washer/dryer.
Kitchen is stocked with plenty of supplies, including spices, coffee, tea, cooking oil, pots/pans and new appliances.
Soak in the private outdoor hot tub and enjoy the amazing Central Oregon night sky. In addition to hot tub, the back deck also includes a gas BBQ and patio seating for 6.
No need to rent bikes. Our home includes 6 bikes - 4 adult (3 cruiser, 1 mountain), 1 16" kids bike and 1 trail-a-bike plus bike helmets for younger riders (required in Sunriver for age 16 and under). We have 2 kids' scooters and 2 kids' sleds, as well.
Visit our website for more details: (website hidden).
Low Season (Sep 2 - June 14, excluding winter break)
$185/night (includes 8% Deschutes Co. Tax ID #825)
$85 cleaning fee
$50 pet fee
Winter Break (Dec 20 - Jan 4)
$220/night (includes 8% Deschutes Co. Tax ID #825)
$85 cleaning fee
$50 pet fee
Summer (June 14 - Labor Day)
$185/night (w/ 8%Deschutes Co. Tax ID #825)
$85 cleaning fee
$50 pet fee
Sunriver is a 3,340-acre resort and residential and recreation oriented community located 15 miles south of Bend in Central Oregon. Sunriver is a perfect family destination vacation with miles of biking trails, activities for kids including the new SHARC aquatic center, Sunriver Village with a variety of restaurants, shops and year-round activities. The Sunriver Nature Center & Observatory offers fun for all ages.
During summer months, go rafting, kayaking and boating on the Little Deschutes River in the heart of Sunriver, or at the many Cascade Lakes and Reservoirs along the Cascade Scenic Byway. Sunriver has three golf courses, plus additional golf opportunities are just a short drive from the Village.
Winter is a beautiful time in Sunriver, with a short drive to world-famous skiing at Mt. Bachelor, as well as miles of cross country trails in Sunriver and near Mt. Bachelor.
Private Hot Tub
6 SHARC passes - unlimited use
6 bikes (4 adult, 1 kids, 1 trail-a-bike)
2 kids scooters
2 kids sleds
7 Otter Lane
1. Smoking is allowed outside only. Please dispose of cigarettes properly and be very cautious to prevent fire.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. At least one guest over the age of 24 must be present at all times. Renter shall not use rental or permit it to be used for any disorderly or unlawful purpose or in any manner so as to interfere with other resident’s quiet enjoyment of their residence. Quiet hours, between 10:00 pm. and 7:00 am must be respected.
3. Owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. PETS are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed.
7. PARKING – Parking is limited to 2 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the home.
9. Hot Tub: No children under the age of 12 permitted in hot tub without adult supervision. When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. Our hot tub service, H20 Specialties, will drain, sanitize, refill and replenish chemicals in all tubs prior to your arrival; therefore, it may not be warm until later that evening. DO NOT STAND ON THE HOT TUB COVER. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. They will break and you may be charged for replacement. Remember when not using the hot tub, leave cover on so hot tub will stay warm. Please make sure hot tub is locked when not in use.
10. Fireplace: The fireplace is wood burning and wood is provided for your enjoyment. Please never leave fire unattended and always have fireplace screen closed when in use.
11. Storms: No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. Gravel drives are well maintained; however, we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.