Our charming apartment is in a typical Copenhagen apartment block from the previous turn of the century (1905), located in the trendy part of Nørrebro which has been called Little Berlin due to its numbers of hip cafés, bars, green areas and renovated streets.
The APARTMENT is perfect for a couple, but a third person can be fitted on the spacious couch. The place contains a bedroom facing the beautiful and quiet yard with a queensize bed and closets. The big living room is separated by French doors and contains a sitting room with sofas, flat screen, and library area, and a dining room which also functions as an office. The kitchen is small but functional designed in black and white and fully equipped including washing machine and a great italian espresso machine (fair-trade bio espresso will be available upon arrival). The bathroom has a separate shower, which is rare in this part of the city, and space for your toiletries on open shelves. The whole apartment has been renovated within the last 10 years.
The AMENITIES includes:
- Wireless WI-FI internet
- Great stereo in the living room and a DAB radio in the kitchen
- Washing machine in the kitchen
- Espresso machine
- Towels and bed linen
- Free parking on the street (always a spot within 100 metres of the apt.)
The AREA is one of the best in Copenhagen and offers a variety of recreational areas, small independent shops, cafes, antiques, bars, and restaurants of all sorts:
- PARKS: Just around the corner you have the big green park Nørrebroparken which is a great place for grill and tanning in the summer time and 50 m away is the beautiful Assistens Cemetery, where you can take a a stroll, run, or picnic, while remembering some of the greats buried here, including poet Hans Christian Andersen, philosopher Søren Kierkegaard, Nobel laureate Niels Bohr.
- CAFEES and RESTAURANTS: within 500 metres you have a number of different possibilities for dining: The cafes: Lyst, Riccos, Coffee Collective and Taxa), and the restaurants: Stefanos Pizza and Delicatesse, Mandfreds (organic food also take away) Vespro (wine and tapas) and even a Michelin restaurant: Relæ.
- BARS in the area: Mikkeller & Friends (mini brewery just on the corner) Stefanshus (pool-tables, foosball and more) Musiksmag (hip music bar in Jægersborggade)
- Just across the street the small shop Stefanos Grønne Hjørne (Green Corner) offers a range of different quality and often organic products, fruits, vegetables etc.
- Nørrebro's main street, Nørrebrogade, is 100 meters away, with it's tons of kebab joints, atmospheric greengrocers and occasional flea markets.
- 10 minutes by bike or bus to the city centre with sights as Amalienborg Royal Palace, Rundetårn, Tivoli Gardens, Nyhavn, house of parliament etc.
- 30-40 minutes from the airport with public transport
If you want to see the city by bike, I can offer two bikes for free use. And just down the street you can rent additional bikes. Otherwise there are several busses in the area, and the Nørrebro Station is within walking distance.
This is a perfect place to stay if you want to experience the real urban Copenhagen, where a lot of the city's creative people gather, and still be close to the city center.
Please fell free to write and ask any questions. I'm happy to help.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT