This spacious and cosy 2 bed room apartment is located in "de Pijp", one of the most cosmopolitan and vibrant districts of Amsterdam.
The apartment is exclusive and is completely private for you.
It's just a short tram ride south of Central Station & within 10 minutes walk to "Museum" square and nightlife centre "Leidseplein".
The city center and the airport are easy to reach with public transportation.
Unfortunately parking is quite expensive in our neighborhood, but if you don't need your car during your stay I can recommend you cheaper places on the border of town.
If you are interested in renting a bicycle during your stay let me know. I can have them delivered to the apartment for you.
Other Things to Note
Check in: during office hours (9am - 5pm) you can pick up the keys in my office close to Central Station.
STANDARD check-in from 2pm to 5pm
EARLY check-in between 9am - 2pm (only possible in case of vacancy)
LATE check-in between 5pm - 9pm = 25 euro fee
LATE check-in between 9pm - midnight = 50 euro fee
PERSONAL check-in directly at the apartment during office hours = 25 euro fee
Please feel at home, but don't forget you are staying in a residential building and be considerate of the neighbors.
Credit Card details are required as deposit, and should be provided upon arrival.
It's possible to check-in after 9pm, a late check-in fee of 50 euro is charged.
If there is vacancy it's possible to;
-check in from 9am -2pm, an early check-in fee of 25 euro is charged.
-check-out after 11am, a late check-out fee of 50 euro is charged.
Lovely apartment in a lovely neighbourhood. Annelies was very helpful and a pleasure to deal with.
My friends and I (3 couples) had rented this apartment for our short stay in Amsterdam from 31Dec14 till 03Jan15. The apartment is big enough for 6 people and has plenty of natural light. The internet speed was generally fast and there is decent collection of movies to watch from. Basics such as tea, coffee, sugar and salt were provided. An advice would be to pack light bags, if you are not used to climbing several flights of steep and narrow stairs :) This area is a great residential neighbourhood with several cafes and restaurants, good grocery stores and a big market nearby. It is walking distance from a lot of famous places of Amsterdam and cycle enthusiasts can also rent bikes nearby.
The communication with Ms.Annelies was great and super-fast and we could easily collect keys from there office near central station. Unfortunately, there were some facts that didn't let us enjoy our stay in the apartment more than what we did. We gave our feedback to Ms.Ursula at check-out time and also shared it with Ms.Annelies over emails. The points are as below: -
1. We couldn't use the second bathroom (upstairs) as there was no hot water. The technician came to check, confessed that he couldn't get his head around it and couldn't fix it. There were no follow-up visits and this problem wasn't fixed. The biggest reason for us to select this property was two bathrooms. It was extremely inconvenient for 6 people to use just one bathroom over 4 days/3 nights. It caused annoying delays in our plans.
2. In our initial email conversations, we were told that the kitchen is fully equipped. There was no microwave and toaster present in the kitchen. Also, there wasn't enough cutlery, glasses, mugs and cups provided in the apartment for 6 people. It was again very inconvenient to constantly wash utensils to re-use.
3. The grill was dirty and the oven knob wasn't functional. The cleaning company man was shown this when he came to give towels and soap (again, not enough provided).
4. The bathroom downstairs emanated a constant pungent sewage smell and we had to keep the exhaust fan on all the time, if not leave the door open.
5. I was told by Ms.Annelies' colleague Ms.Cleo on the phone conversation about cleaners coming to clean the apartment, but there was no visit for the entire 4 days from any cleaners. It was later clarified by Ms.Annelies that cleaners come only during the end of the stay.
Ce fut un séjour très agréable dans l'appartement SunnySide.
L' accueil était très chaleureux et nous avons beaucoup apprécié la carte et les indications qui nous ont étés données sur la ville et sur notre situation géographique par rapport aux divers lieux touristiques.
L'appartement est très lumineux, confortable et très propre et son petit coté vintage lui donne un charme supplémentaire !
Les sanitaires sont parfaits et la cuisine salle à manger très conviviale.
La situation de l' appartement permet de circuler dans Amsterdam très facilement à pieds ou en vélo, nous avons pu garer notre voiture en bas de l'immeuble, ce qui fut très pratique malgré que notre hôte nous ait indiqué des parkings à proximité.
Cet accueil chaleureux nous a permis de nous sentir tout de suite à l'aise, le supermarché n'est pas loin et nous avons pu faire quelques courses.
Le petit balcon sur la rue a une vue très dépaysante. La rue est très calme.
Les photos qui sont présentées sur le site représentent parfaitement l' ambiance de l'appartement.
En résumé nous avons étés très satisfait et
Nous avons étés enchantés
alles bestens und absolut reibungslos! die ausziehcouch könnte etwas bequemer sein. super ist das extra küchen/esszimmer. die Gegend ist very lokal mit netten geschäften, kleinen lokalen und nicht zu vergessen dem reichhaltigen markt.
Annelies is a super great Host !
It was easy to get the keys even the day before we entered the flat !!!
Very kind and helpful !!! I will defently call her back for our next stay !!!
Super appartement bien placé et très propre.
Super expérience et Annelies très sympa et réactive.
Petit bémol : pas assez de fourchettes pour 5 personnes à l arrivée et ballon d eau chaude un peu juste.
Lovely neighbourhood and a friendly welcome. The flat is a little lacking in home comforts, but perhaps to be expected in a rental rather than home. A perfect location to explore the surrounding areas and very quiet though.
This host has 608 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I'm an Amsterdam host who loves traveling and meeting new people. If you have any special requests for your stay or need information on places to go, eat, drink, please do not hesitate to drop me a line. I will try to answer you as best as I can to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.