About this listing
Newly remodeled! In nice quiet neighborhood, warm cozy mountain style apartment. It is attached to the home, totally private lock off. Close to Ski Resorts, as well as Shopping Center, Theater, Bowling and Restaurants.
Completely private unit attached to the home.
Interaction with guests
I live on the property in the upper unit in the house with my 18 year old son Brandon and two small dogs, Rex and Charlie who love to play with visiting dogs and people if desired. I am easy going and will remain rather invisible to your stay unless you need me for something. You have total privacy in the apartment. There is no shared space. There is only one connecting door between the units which is to the heating room, that is completely locked.
The house is almost at the end of the road on the right side. It is a very quiet street on the side of the town Dillon. There is parking easily available on the property and you will have space to park two cars in the driveway, in front of the apartment.
You are walking or a short driving distance to:
Downtown: Dillon (10 min. walk)
Restaurants: .5 miles (10-15 min walk)
Ski Resorts: Keystone (by car 10-15 min(URL HIDDEN) A-Basin (by car 20-25 min(URL HIDDEN) Breckenridge (by car 20-25 min(URL HIDDEN) Copper Mtn. (by car 25 min.(URL HIDDEN) Vail (by car 35 min.(URL HIDDEN) Aspen (by car 1.5 hrs(URL HIDDEN) HOT SPRINGS(URL HIDDEN) Glenwood Springs (1.2 hrs(URL HIDDEN) Princeton ( 2 hrs)
Getting around is easiest by car. The Summit Bus is available with about a 10 min walk, and is FREE all around Summit County.
Other things to note
Pets: there is a $35/ fee per day for one dog. Second dog is an extra $20.
Please, leave dogs in their crate/ kennel when you leave the apartment.
- We Love our guests!
- Check IN after 3 PM -
The following will result in a 100% damage deposit deduction:
- NO DRUG USE/ NO Smoking/ or "Vaping" in the apartment.
- No loud Noise/ Partying. Quiet hrs. 10 PM - 8 am.
- Please respect our neighborhood.
*Please remember this is a home and not a hotel though.*
- We want you to make yourself at home and enjoy your stay. Here are a few things to know about the apartment to make your stay easier and more enjoyable.
• Keep the front door locked when you are away.
• Dogs may be permitted with advance arrangements. (There is a $35/per night/per pet. fee. No cats please.
• The sheets on the beds are clean.
• Extra sheets and towels for the pullout couch are in the cabinet in the hallway next to the bedrooms.
• You are welcome to park up to 2 cars in front of apartment. Please pull far enough forward, so cars can drive in the driveway.
• Feel free to use the outdoor fireplace. There is wood next to the apartment.
• Highspeed Wireless Internet is available.
• Check out time is 11:00AM
• Please either wash your dishes, or start the dishwasher prior to leaving.
• Prior to leaving take out bed sheets and towels. You can leave everything else alone as we will do the rest when we clean.
• Make sure to leave keys back on top of coffee table.
~ Thank You! ~
Born and raced in Chile, South America. My ancestors are from Germany. I speak Spanish and German. Love to ski, bike, play tennis and hike. Photography is my passion and my business. I have two healthy outdoorsy sons and two small dogs. We love the outdoors, that is why we live in such a beautiful place like Summit County.