About this listing
This newly refurbished flat with a great view on the Danube is in one of Budapest's best neighborhood! You will love the place and be able to discover Budapest easily.
A NEWLY refurbished, cosy apartment is waiting for you in the city center.
All furniture and equipment completely new.
Aircon, heating, remote controlled curtains. A new washing machine too.
Enjoy your coffee while looking at the Danube from the big balcony.
It has a living room with a nice kitchen that is all yours to be used.
There is a very compfy and completely new double bed and a new sofa that can be opened, so 2 can sleep on that too.
Sights in just walking distance:
- Oktogon - square with lots of cafés and restaurants
- Margaret Island - park-island, in the middle of the Danube river - great for strolls, running and cycling, little zoo - You see this from the balcony
- Váci utca - main shopping street
- Bazilika - main cathedral
15 mins by transportation to:
- Buda Castle Quarter - Gellert Bath - Szechenyi Bath - Heroes' square
The flat is located in a quiet area just a 15 mins walk away from the lively city center and all sights.
Prior to booking, please send a message with a short presentation of yourselves, what do you do, for how long are you coming.
Great Public Transportation:
- Tram 4 / 6 (main tram line of the city) : Just 5 minutes walking from the apartment
- Tram 2 (during the ride you will have the best view of the city, especially at night, when you can see the castle are lit up!)
- M1, M2 and M3 (all metro lines) : Just one tram stop away, or 10 minutes by walking
The kitchen is equipped with a microwave, toaster, oven, kettle, pots and pans. All brand new.
We provide everything you need:
- towels, bed linen
- washing machine
- hair dryer (upon request, free of charge)
Interaction with Guests
The place will be all yours! We are there to answer any questions you might have.
In one of the nicest areas of Budapest, in one of the nicest and most well kept buildings with view on the Danube, Margaret Island and Szent Istvan park.
It is the area of the young artists, writers with an art cinema, great restaurants, cafes, patisseries and unique little shops.
Great for everyone:
- there are many children friendly cafés with children corners
- Szent István park offers great playground, basketball court, etc
- lot of nice restaurants and cafés in the area
- romantic walk along the river bank that you see from the balcony
- great transportation, everything in walking distance
There is a 24/7 shop and ATM just in the bottom of the house which can be very handy.
With great connection to all main transportation:
all subways - M1, M2, M3
main trams - 2, 4 and 6
main buses - (phone number hidden), etc.
Other Things to Note
The pin on the map is not in the exact place. The apartment is right at the park and so has a view over the river.
Please feel at home and treat as your own. We will do everything to make sure you enjoy your stay from our side too.
Please no smoking in the apartment, but you can just go out in the balcony and enjoy smoking on the bench in the green overlooking the park and Danube.