Fully furnished, spacious condominium. A 25 minute drive to downtown San Diego and some of the best beaches in California, ideal for a couple or parents with small kids looking to relax and unwind in a quiet family-friendly neighborhood.
Beautiful 3-story, 2-bedroom, 2.5-bath, condominium conveniently located in 4S Ranch, west of Rancho Bernardo and east of Del Mar, Rancho Santa Fe and Carmel Valley.
Distinguished by a terraced entryway, a porch and a staggered facade, this condominium offers a stylish townhome floor plan featuring three floors of fun living space.
The 1,400 square feet interior includes two bedrooms, two and one-half baths, and a two-car garage. Design highlights include a fireplace-warmed living room, a gourmet island kitchen, a first-floor office and a private third-floor master suite.
This condominium is located in the subdivision of San Moritz and has a pool, spa and barbecue area.
Some of the features include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, washer and dryer, Hi-Speed Internet, Wi-Fi, a 50" HDTV with surround sound, Blu-Ray and DVD player, Apple TV, cable TV (with HBO), a Wii video game console and central air conditioning.
Both bedrooms are on the third floor.
The Master bedroom has a queen size bed. The Master bathroom has a dual-sink, and tub/shower.
The second bedroom is a kid bedroom with a twin bed (perfect for a young child) as well as a crib if you have a baby. The adjacent bathroom also has a tub/shower.
This home is only 2 miles west of Highway 15, a short drive to the Wild Animal Park and Westfield North County Shopping Mall in Escondido, and 6 miles north of highway 56 which takes you to Del Mar beaches, Torrey Pines State Park and the University of California San Diego (UCSD) in less than 20 minutes.
It is also within minutes from Black Mountain Open Space Park, Fairbanks Ranch and Rancho Santa Fe.
Finally the community of San Moritz is conveniently located near the 4S Common Town Center, a commercial shopping area with everything you need within walking distance:
• two grocery stores (Ralph's Fresh Fare, Jimbo's Naturally)
• retail shops, nail/hair/beauty salons, pharmacy, dry cleaner, public library
• restaurants, fast food and coffee shops.
The master plan of 4S Ranch offers over 1,600 acres of protected open space, several parks, playgrounds and miles of hiking and biking trails.
• Fresh linens & towels
• Hair dryer provided, iron and ironing board
• Hi-Speed Internet with Wi-Fi
• Office iMac desktop with Guest account
• HDTV/ surround sound system, Apple TV (with Netflix), Blu-Ray/DVD/CD player, large collection of DVDs, Wii gaming console
• Cable TV (local channels, HBO and Starz)
• Washer and Dryer
• Fully equipped kitchen with side-by-side refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave oven, electric oven, four-burner gas cooktop, electric can-opener, coffee machine, electric tea kettle and toaster oven.
• Two-car garage downstairs.
• Guest parking outside the condo for any extra car.
Upon arrival you will find:
• Coffee, tea, bagels, juices, bottled water
• A "Welcome" basket that includes essentials such as bars of soap, shampoo and hand lotion.
• A binder with maps, community directory and detailed instructions on everything you need to know to make your stay enjoyable and stress-free.
Please note that I need a minimum of 48-hour notice in order to get the house ready for you. I am sorry, but I am unable to accommodate last-minute reservations.
Driving distances to main attractions:
- Closest beach (Torrey Pines State Beach): 14.4 miles
- Convention Center: 24.4 miles
- Downtown San Diego / Gaslamp district / Petco Park: 24.0 miles
- Fashion Valley Mall: 19.8 miles
- La Jolla (Downtown): 19.3 miles
- Legoland (Carlsbad): 25.2 miles
- Old Town: 22.1 miles
- Qualcomm Stadium: 18.8 miles
- Rancho Bernardo: 4.1 miles
- Rancho Santa Fe: 9.7 miles
- San Diego International Airport: 25.8 miles
- San Diego Wild Animal Park: 12.1 miles
- San Diego Zoo / Balboa Park / Museums: 22.5 miles
- Sea World / Mission Bay Park: 22.9 miles
- Torrey Pines State Beach / Park: 13.6 miles
- University of California San Diego (UCSD): 15.3 miles
- Westfield Mission Valley Shopping Center: 20.4 miles
- Westfield North County Fair Shopping Center: 6.2 miles
- Westfield UTC University Town Center: 15.9 miles
• Smoke/Carbon Monoxide detectors on all floors and each room
• First Aid Kit
• Safety Card (with emergency contact information, address of the closest hospital, evacuation plan ...)
• Fire Extinguisher (located in the garage)
Guests have access to a 2-car garage in addition to guest parking outside. I provide 1 garage door remote as well as 2 sets of keys for the front door.
The only area not accessible by guests is the Master Bedroom's walking closet which will remain locked. A chest of drawers is provided to store and organize clothing.
Guests have access to the pool area which features a Jacuzzi and a BBQ grill. A key is provided for accessing the pool.
Guests also have access to all the 4S Ranch community parks and playgrounds, including the Pionneer Park (also known as Splash Park) with transforms into a water splash park during the summer months and whose access requires an electronic card (provided).
Guests also have access to the 4S Ranch Sports Park (Recreation Center) located at 16118 4S Ranch Parkway. It features baseball / softball fields along with a larger grass area that is used for soccer and football.
Interaction with Guests
For short stays (3 days or less), I usually call or text my guests the day they check in to make sure everything is OK and once more during their stay.
For longer stays, I contact my guests every 3 or 4 days to ensure they are enjoying their stay and to ask if they need anything.
A complete House Manual is included in the binder that you will find - upon arrival - on the dining table. There you will find information on how to use/operate most features in the house (WiFi, A/C, TV, Wii, Dishwasher, Coffee Machine etc...)
It will also mentions where you can find extra towels, blankets...
Whenever you leave the condo, please turn off the A/C and make sure both the front door and the garage are closed and locked.
You do not need to worry about trash pickup unless your stay includes a Wednesday (trash is picked up every Thursday morning).
For any question or concern, please call me on the cell phone number listed on Airbnb. You can use the house phone as much as you want for domestic calls only.
What a beautiful home! John had everything ready for us with fresh fruit, bagels, juice, coffee, etc, etc.! We felt like we were staying in a luxury hotel. It's one if the cleanest, nicest places I've stayed in with Airbnb (and I've stayed in a lot!). The beds were comfortable and it was great to have a crib for my little girl. I loved having a garage to park the car in. It's located in a really beautiful city close to a park, shopping, restaurants. I'd recommend this to anyone who wants a relaxing stay in a beautiful home! Thanks John!
John provided bagels, fruit and juice to welcome our family. The home is nicely furnished and well-equipped for most things you need while you are away from home. The few instances I had questions john responded within minutes. The location was convenient for our young family. Many parks and walking paths nearby and walking distance to 4s commons that had restaurants, pharmacy, grocery stores and specialty boutiques.
The home is cozy, clean and comfortable. John left bagels and fruit for us in arrival.. A very nice touch.
We felt welcomed and almost like walking into our home. The neighborhood was nice, with great convenience of Ralph's and CVS, plus restaurants. Great place to rent when you have kids! They found "new" toys and books to keep them entertained.
If you're looking for a place to stay that's spacious, inviting and lovely, this is the place!
Three floors of air-conditioned, tastefully-decorated rooms, a fully stocked kitchen, fresh linens, fruit, bagels, water bottles and juice, a shopping center practically within walking distance, garage parking and a pool just a short path from your front door ... we'd gladly stay here again!
John was also very good at communicating and making sure that we had everything we needed for our stay.
Thank you for the amazing condo! It had everything we needed for our week in San Diego. Our girls loved the bedroom and toys and we had lots of fun at the pool and splash pad. We really appreciated the breakfast that was there on our arrival! It was an amazing location with all the shops just across the road, we had many delicious meals :)
We highly recommend John and his condo!
Stayed here for two nights with spouse and 4 year old, it was the perfect spot, close enough to downtown San Diego and Lego Land. Very nicely appointed town home with every amenity. Great kids' room, easy garage parking. Most importantly the host is extremely thoughtful and generous.
I was born and raised in Paris, France and moved to San Diego - America's finest city - in 2000, where I currently work as an engineer for a software development company.
On my spare time I like to play guitar, watch foreign and independent movies, eat good food and travel.
I have a very good knowledge of the San Diego area so if you have any questions about what to do while visiting don't hesitate to ask.