About this listing
Fully restored 1915 Queen Anne on quiet tree-lined street in Armory Park. Walk to yoga, glass studios, Santa Teresa Tile Works, Children's Museum; brew pub, restaurants, churches, all downtown venues including convention center, Music Hall, opera. Less than a mile to Fourth Avenue shopping, galleries, and street fair. Little more than a mile to the University of Arizona, Centennial Hall, and Arizona State Museum. Twenty minutes to airport.
Simple classic furnishings. Large eat-in kitchen with appliances, basic supplies, coffeemaker and coffee. Front and back porches for relaxing, extra well-lit studio room for writing or making art. Basic pantry with teas, spices, oil, vinegar, etc. Clawfoot tub (original to another Armory Park home) with hand-held/wall-mounted shower. Extensive reading library as well as art books. Lots of my whimsical art on the walls. We salvage, reuse, recycle, and compost; gardens are in process of being replanted, lots of native species and herbs.
One bedroom features a queen bed, the other a full; 100% cotton linens, sun-dried. Pack and Play, stroller and booster seat available on request. Bicycle, helmet, lock, and light available with deposit.
On-street free parking; secured gated yard. Washer available; solar dryer (clothesline). Hair dryer, iron and ironing board, gas barbecue; sewing kit, umbrellas. Owner next door.
Note: The daily rate is for one or 4 guests in 2 bedrooms, with use of the entire house and yard.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed in or near the house.
2. People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. Owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order; leave the house as you found it.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
7. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Extra sheets and towels are available if needed.
8. At the end of your stay please wash your dishes, strip the bed linens, take trash and recycling to the street containers, compost to the bin.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 12 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I have lived here in Armory Park for more than 30 years. I love the history, the architecture and the wonderfull neighbors.
I am an artist and an art teacher, and my passions (besides my art) are gardening and reading.