This magnificient triplex located at Arcs 1800 (Bourg St maurice) has been recently renovated in a discreet Savoie style.
It is located on the 3rd floor in a small and quiet building named Mirantin 3 very close to the pistes and ski lifts (for example 50 meters from the cable cars to Arcs 2000) and also at only 100 meters from the shops.
The flats faces South and the balcony looks out onto the valley.
Here are the details of the flat:
- Ground flour: living/dining room with balcony, kitchen area with all necessary equipments, bathroom including bath and toilets.
- 1st Flour: a relaxing area with cushions and TV-DVD player, a simple bed and a pullout bed, a mezzanine with a double bed, toilets and a "kids" bedroom with 2 bunk beds and a pullout bed
- 2nd flour: a bedroom with a double bed and a bathroom with shower
We put one small bed for a baby at disposal.
- A ski box is available in the building
- There is no parking in Mirantin 3 but you can easily access to private parking (around 80 euros a week). For more information visit the website parkinglesarcs to book in advance your park space
- We don't supply bathroom and household linen
- A stay in our flat is from Saturday 15 pm to Saturday 10 am. We will explain you how you can get the keys hand when you book.
Ask us if you need cleaning service
Our flat is really ideal for a big family, 2 couples with kids or simply nice for the ones who like space. The capacity is 7 persons to be really cumfortable. We prefer the teens or the adults don't sleep in the 2 bunk beds
How to access to Arcs 1800?
- By car through Bourg St Maurice. The building mirantin 3 is located at les Villards-Charmettoger
- By train through Bourg st maurice (TGV from London or Paris) and a funicular is working beetween Bourg st maurice and les Arcs 1800.
Why you will enjoy in Arcs 1800?
This ski resort is huge : Arcs (phone number hidden) and access to Peisez vallandry . From Peisey you have also access to an other big ski resort: La Plagne.
The ambiance of Arcs 1800 is very relax and cool.
You will enjoy in winter but also in summer (tennis, golf, swimming pool, via ferrata, kids clubs etc...)
We had a wonderful holiday in this gorgeous house. The house is clean, tidy and beautifully decorated in an arty style. Emmanuelle and the housekeeper, Christine were lovely and very welcoming and helpful. She even welcomed us with homemade jam! The pool is lovely and cleaned regularly. Beautiful house, great for kids. We will be back!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT