About this listing
Our chic lower-level apartment sits on a gorgeous street in a fabulous location in the heart of downtown Toronto. Steps from Little Italy restaurants, Dundas West bars, the College streetcar and the Bloor subway. Step in live like a local!
This apartment is the perfect size for one or two people. Enjoy a spacious eating area and a relaxing living room with flat screen television and speakers.
Nestled downtown on a great tree-lined street, our charming and bright one-bedroom basement apartment is centrally-located in Toronto's fantastic Little Italy neighbourhood. Little Italy is family-friendly and a great base for exploring the city. We are located just one block north of of College Street and two blocks south of the Bloor street subway.
Our one bedroom apartment has been recently renovated. The kitchen features ceramic tiles, reclaimed wood shelves. It is fully equipped with Tassimo coffee maker, toaster, microwave and stove. We start you off with coffee, tea, sugar and a few cooking basics such as olive oil, salt and pepper.
The bathroom, has been renovated with sea-blue ceramic tiles and a new bathtub for those days when you just need a bath!
The living room is covered in a beautiful wool wall to wall carpet and has a futon couch, a flat screen TV with Netflix, DVD player and basic cable channels.
Free wi-fi is provided for your convenience.
The bedroom has hardwood parquet flooring and a walk-in closet, with a comfortable double bed.
The apartment has a separate, private entrance.
*Please note that the basement ceiling height is 6 feet, 5 inches in the majority of the apartment, with some areas that are about 6 feet, 2 inches.*
Non-smokers only. Rental term is flexible, with a 4-night minimum stay.
Our pricing system is designed to give you a discount the longer you stay. The discount is already built into our booking system and is as follows for two guests (a $30 fee is charged for additional guests):
$75/night low season
$525/week (10% discount)
$1450/month - Low Season (42% discount)
$1600/month - May-Sept (30% discount)
A $60.00 cleaning fee is applied to all bookings.
Parking available for an additional fee by request.
Please contact us with your interest and provide details about your stay in Toronto. See our reviews! This is an additional unit to our home, which is also (occasionally) available for rent.
Additional Info about the location: This location puts you in the centre of everything Little Italy and Ossington Village have to offer. The location is also very close to the “Annex” and Korea Town: a lively strip of Bloor Street with many shops and restaurants. You will be a short 15-min walk to the University of Toronto and just blocks away from some of the best coffee shops in the city: Sam James Coffee Bar and Lit Espresso.
Retail & Food:
* Metro grocery store (open 24 hours)
* Shoppers Drug Mart (open until midnite)
* TD, Scotia, BMO and other bank branches
* Green grocer at the corner of Beatrice
* Phil's Original BBQ; Regina Trattoria & Pizzeria; Lit Espresso; Easy Restaurant; LCBO – the liquor store (College Street)
* The Beer Store; The Black Hoof (Dundas Street); Cafe 668 (Vegetarian Asian on Dundas Street)
* Ossington Ave.: Pizza Libretto, Fish Bar, BQM (Burger Quality Meats), Golden Turtle pho noodle soup, Lower Ossington Theatre, and lots more.
* Dufferin Mall
Meditation & Recreation:
* Kadampa Buddhist Temple
* Octopus Garden yoga studio (College Street)
* Bickford, Trinity Bellwoods (public pool) and Christie Pits Parks
* Revival and Mod Clubs, College (website hidden), Bar Italia, Andy Poolhall
* Royal Cinema and Bloor Hot Docs Cinema
* Toronto Public Library
* TTC Subway stations at Christie & Ossington (approx. 7 minute walk)
* College Streetcar (runs 24 hours; approx. 3 minute walk)
* 94 bus (Harbord/Wellesley; 2 minute walk)
No smoking and no pets. This is a residential neighborhood and guests are asked to respect our neighbors: no loud noises after midnight.