About this listing
Free parking. Free internet. 5 minutes from the beach. Separate rooms for multiple guests. 20-25 minutes to South beach. 15-20 minutes to both major airports (MIA/FLL). Plenty of bed space.
Second large room with living room (enclosed wall). 1 Queen Bed, 1 additional Twin Mattress. Movie Recliner. Flat Screen TV
The condo has the following features:
- Fast (super fast) Wireless Internet Access
- Smart HDTV with Netflix, Movies, TV shows, Sport Channels, Foreign Stations, Various Apps
- Key less entry
- 1 King bed, 1 Queen bed and 1 twin mattress (1 more twin available upon request)
- Huge Comfortable Sectional Couch
- 2 Modern Movie Recliners
- Fresh Towels
- Feather Top Comforter, Fresh linens, sheets, pillows
- Laundry on Premises
- Free Parking
- Fully equipped kitchen including fridge, 4 burners and stove, microwave, plates, glasses, forks, knives, spoons, etc.
-Cold A/C (Remember this is Florida!)
Nice quiet neighborhood Close to the beach, walking distance from shopping centers, public transportation, restaurants, jogging path along the water with friendly ducks that will eat out of your hand,
Check-in anytime 24/hours
Your hosts Veronica and Craig are always nearby and a phone call away for any questions or concerns to ensure your stay is an enjoyable and memorable experience.
Have questions? Please don't hesitate to ask, we are here to help.
First time using airbnb? You should know they are very reliable, have good customer service and many safeguards in place to make the process safe and enjoyable for everyone.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE BOOKING!:
What this rental IS: An affordable, clean, spacious and comfortable place to stay in Miami that is close to everything.
What this place IS NOT: A luxury hotel. The swimming pool is a small one that is fenced in and most suitable for kids. The building is older and we made renovations to the bathrooms and floors and put premium comfortable beds to make it a comfortable stay. You should have a car or rental car so you can travel to premium destinations.
The condo is 100% safe. However, please do not expect a luxury hotel. This condo was originally a large 1 bedroom apartment that we renovated into a 2 bedroom to make it more private for your stay.
**All booked up? Check out our other listings for additional availability:
(copy and paste on your browser)
**To enhance your Miami vacation, check out our Boat Rental! Experience of a lifetime!:
(copy and paste on your browser)
There is plenty of free parking in front of the building. There is a public bus stop within walking distance from the condo. I do recommend having a car during your stay to get the best of what Miami has to offer. If you do not plan on having a car during your stay, I recommend using the taxi service Uber to get around. It is more efficient and less expensive than a traditional taxi. Ask for more info.
We love to offer you this amazing condo at a low cost with the following conditions for your consideration:
1) Please no smoking.
2) Since this is a family residential building, there are no loud parties or excessive music (basically anything that would result in a noise complaint from the neighbors.
3) In order to keep the cleaning costs low, we ask that you keep the condo in the condition that you got it! Please be respectful by cleaning your own dishes, throwing out your trash, etc...For dirty dishes, stove, oven or trash the housekeepers charge $50 extra and the building charges $100 for trash left around the building. So please be respectful, thanks!
About the Host, Veronica
Hello. We are Craig and Veronica. We are artists, adventurists, fun-seekers, and creative entrepreneurs. Veronica has a degree in Art & Design and Craig in Business Management. We enjoy yoga, the beach, painting, kayaking, surfing, traveling, and most important: MAKING SURE YOU HAVE A FANTASTIC STAY at one of our condos!
Our philosophy is to provide a service that is well worth paying for. That is why you will see on our listings we have the HIGHEST QUALITY without high prices. This is how we have such great ratings on our listings by using this philosophy to ensure our guests have a great time.
Looking forward to hosting you!
Craig and Veronica