This house will be only available for weekend, holiday week, winter/summer break(s) when we are out of town.
Our beautiful home in Auburn is perfect for football weekends, campus visit, graduation, or those stopping by on a longer drive and looking for a cozy place to stay. We are located less than a 5-minute drive to Auburn University with easy access to I-85. We're located a convenient drive to Toomer's Corner and Jordan-Hare stadium, and are located close to several nearby grocery stores.
The first floor has a kitchen/dining room, living room, study/music room, laundry room, and half bathroom. The kitchen comes equipped with everything you could possibly need, including stove/oven, dishwasher, microwave, fridge, and basic cooking supplies!
The second floor is also a treat. The master suite has a tub and separate shower. There are also two other bedrooms and a full bath on the second floor.
- Two queen size beds, one full size bed and one full size sleeper sofa, and a queen size air mattress available upon request.
- Secure high-speed internet access and wifi
- Full kitchen: refrigerator, stove, oven, dishwasher, dish-ware, toaster
- HDTV TV and Smart LED TV with cable and Netflix
- Wii with a few games
- Hair dryer, toothpaste and other toiletries
- Plenty of towels and linens
- Washer and dryer with supplies of detergent and dryer sheets
- An outdoor gas grill
- Piano (if anyone in your party wants to...play the piano)
- Milk, Orange juice, and other breakfast items
Our home is located in a quiet community. A full-service grocery store and restaurants are within walking distance, and it's less than a five minute's drive to downtown Auburn and the movie theater. It's also a five minutes' drive to Auburn University.
If you need directions or travel suggestions, we'd be more than happy to help!
- Arrival and departure: Check-in time is after 4:00 pm and checkout time is before 2:00 pm. However, we can be flexible regarding these policies.
- Smoking: We're also a non-smoking household and any smoking should be done outside.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Time permitting, we will greet our guests upon their arrival.
Walking distance to grocery store and restaurants. Shopping mall and Tiger Town shopping plaza are within 10 min drive.
Great house, lots of sleeping room and nice family room area as well.
We had such a great weekend except for the final score of the Georgia vs Auburn score. Our girls were happy us not so much. The house was a perfect location close to the stadium. The hostess was so gracious and it was so easy to communicate. We would recommend this house for anyone especially if have children at Auburn.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT