MOST CONVENIENT LOCATION & BEST DEAL IN THE CITY:
Located between Ohio St. and Ontario St. (the main and MOST convenient entrance and exit to downtown Chicago) this beautiful 2 Bed, 2 Bath offers end-to-end modern and luxurious amenities.
Read below... it doesn't get much easier or affordable than this!
- 56th floor - 1,300 sq ft
- Master bedroom - king bed
- 2nd bedroom - full bed
- Beautiful, unobstructed city / Lake Michigan views
- Hardwood floors
- Granite counter tops
- New fridge, stove, microwave, toaster oven, coffee maker, dishwasher, etc (all cooking appliances, silverware, etc available)
- Full cable package
- Wireless internet
- Pool table!
- Each bedroom has freshly washed linen, towels, hand towels, etc
- In-unit washer and dryer
- 24x7 security cameras and personnel (friendly, professional door staff)
- In-house gym
- Spacious roof deck (with 3 available grills) and pool in the summer time!
- Secured in-building parking garage ($20/night) - a price you CANNOT beat downtown Chicago! Local hotels charge upwards of $70/night to park - please coordinate this ahead of time
- In-building dry cleaning - usually, next day service can be arranged
- Half block to public transportation (Red Line CTA train - easy access to and from both O'Hare and Midway airport) and bus system
- 3 grocery stores (Whole Foods, Jewel, Trader Joes) w/ in 1 block
- Dozens of restaurants and bars w/ in 1 block
- Easiest possible entrance and exit to and from the city
- Best breakfast in the city 15ft from the front door (open late night on the weekends)
- 2 blocks from Michigan Ave (Miracle Mile) - TONS of shopping and many more staple Chicago attractions
EASY PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
**The apartment is in the most ideal location in the city where a vehicle is not necessary but can be accommodated. Everything you can possibly want or need is walking distance or a short bus/train ride away! -Chris
FROM THE AIRPORT:
From Midway Airport:
- Taxi - $35/ (25min commute depending on traffic) - recommended if traveling with more than 1 person
- Train - $2.50 - Orange line @ airport to Roosevelt stop, switch to red line and exit at Grand Ave. stop - walk 1.5 blocks to the front door. (50min. commute)
From O'Hare Airport:
- Taxi - $45/ (45min commute depending on traffic) - recommended if traveling with more than 1 person
- Train - $5.50 - Blue line @ airport to Jackson stop, switch to red line and exit at Grand Ave. stop - walk 1.5 blocks to the front door. (60min. commute)
When making reservation request, please
1. Have a clear face pic in your profile.
2. Describe yourself in 2-3 lines- where you're from, what brings you to Chicago and your occupation.
3. Anything additional worth noting along with any special requests.
4. If you're a first time AirBnB'r or don't have any reviews from previous stays please click the "Contact Me" button and select the option allowing me to call you prior to placing a reservation request.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$15 / night after 4 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Check In:||2:00 PM|
|Check Out:||10:00 AM|
Great apt, host was always contactable for anything we needed. the place is in a great location.
We had an excellent 10 day stay at Chris' apartment. The apartment is spacious with a great view and the location is perfect for exploring the city. We never met Chris, but he was responsive by email and everything worked as planned. We would stay here again.
This was an excellent apartment! Spotless, with comfortable beds and a well-stocked kitchen. It was very convenient for our purposes, and it was an excellent experience.
I recently visited the Windy City, with some close friends.
Chris place is in a amaxing location, with some great bars and restuarants just around the corner.
The place is extremely comfortable and has some great views.
I thouroughly recommend anyone who wishes to visit Chicago, that they stay at Chris' place.
Great place to stay. Comfortable. Superb location. Well appointed. We'll be back.
We had a great stay in Chicago at Chris' apartment. There were 4 of us attending a conference in town and this proved excellent value for money. It was plenty large enough and Chris the host went out of his way to make sure we were comfortable with extra bedding etc. Although we didn't meet Chris we felt he was on hand if we had any problems. The building was very central - only a few blocks away from Michigan Avenue. Loads of bars and restaurants within walking distance. And what can I say about Eggsperience, the pancake restaurant next to the apartment lobby?! Amazing! Checking-in couldn't have been smoother and the concierge was always friendly. All-in-all a great experience. Highly recommended :)
Nuestra estadía en el departamento fue increíble! Todo era tal como se veía en las fotografías,La vista es increíble, muy cómodo y amplio departamento Chris y Moti fueron excelentes anfitriones, muy agradables, y los recomiendo 100%.
Chris was a great host. He and his roommate were very accommodating to our check-in schedule and communication was superb. The flat was large, comfortable, and inviting. The apartment was a top notch high-end condo on a floor in the 50s with an incredible view of Chicago and the lake. Easy access by foot, cab, or metro. Chris' roommate even offered us drinks when we checked in. Perfect hosts and would definitely recommend staying here if you ever come through Chicago.
Definitely go back to renting with Chris. Very friendly person and always available to help.
Great location and Chris was a wonderful host. Would definitely stay here again.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.