BOUTIQUE MID-RISE LOCATED IN THE HEART OF CHICAGO. VERY CONVENIENT VIA TRAIN, TAXI, BUS, BIKE AND ESPECIALLY ON FOOT.
FRIENDLY AND WELCOMING DOOR STAFF. FRESHLY BREWED COFFEE AND TEA AVAILABLE IN THE LOBBY EACH MORNING.
PLEASE (ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE A FIRST TIME AIRBNB'R) E-MAIL ME PRIOR TO MAKING YOUR RESERVATION TO ENSURE THE REQUESTED DATES ARE AVAILABLE.
MOST CONVENIENT LOCATION & BEST DEAL IN THE CITY:
Located in River North (just off of the main and MOST convenient entrance and exit to downtown Chicago) this beautiful 2 Bed, 2 Bath offers end-to-end modern and luxurious amenities.
Read below... it doesn't get much easier or affordable than this!
- 1,300 sq ft penthouse
- Master bedroom - king bed
- 2nd bedroom - full bed
- Beautiful city views
- Hardwood floors
- Granite counter tops
- New fridge, stove, microwave, toaster oven, coffee maker, dishwasher, etc (all cooking appliances, silverware, etc available)
- Full cable package
- Wireless internet
- Each bedroom has freshly washed linen, towels, hand towels, etc
- In-unit washer and dryer
- 24x7 security cameras and personnel (friendly, professional door staff)
- In-house gym
- Spacious roof deck (with 2 available grills) and pool in the summer time
- 2 blocks to public transportation (Brown Line CTA train - easy access to and from both O'Hare and Midway airport) and bus system
- Very affordable on-site PARKING
- 2 grocery stores within a 5 minute walk
- Dozens of restaurants and bars w/ in 1 block
- Easiest possible entrance and exit to and from the city
- Best breakfast in the city 1 block from the front door (open late night on the weekends)
- 10 minute walk from Michigan Ave (Miracle Mile) - TONS of shopping and many more staple Chicago attractions
EASY PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
**The apartment is in the most ideal location in the city where a vehicle is not necessary but can be accommodated. Everything you can possibly want or need is walking distance or a short bus/train ride away!
FROM THE AIRPORT:
From Midway Airport:
- Taxi - $35/ Limo - $65 (25min commute depending on traffic) - recommended if traveling with more than 1 person
- Train - $2.50 - Orange line @ airport to Roosevelt stop, switch to red line and exit at Grand Ave. stop - walk 1.5 blocks to the front door. (50min. commute)
From O'Hare Airport:
- Taxi - $45/ Limo - $65 (45min commute depending on traffic) - recommended if traveling with more than 1 person
- Train - $5.50 - Blue line @ airport to Jackson stop, switch to red line and exit at Grand Ave. stop - walk 1.5 blocks to the front door. (60min. commute)
When making reservation request, please
1. Have a clear face pic in your profile.
2. Describe yourself in 2-3 lines- where you're from, what brings you to Chicago and your occupation.
3. Anything additional worth noting along with any special requests.
4. If you're a first time AirBnB'r or don't have any reviews from previous stays please click the "Contact Me" button and select the option allowing me to call you prior to placing a reservation request.
Indoor gym, outdoor hot tub and grills, business lounge.
Interaction with Guests
Depending on your check-in time and date I may greet you personally or you'll get the keys from the concierge if I'm travelling for work. When you check-out, you can leave the keys in the condo.
This is great place for anyone wanting to visit Chicago and experience boutique luxury at an affordable price.
Dozens of restaurants and bars within a block of the front door.
The CTA brown line (main Chicago subway train) is located 1.5 blocks from the front door - numerous CTA buses run on all surrounding streets.
Other Things to Note
Not pictured: Private outdoor patio / terrace.
- Maximum of 4 guests
- No rough housing / mischief / monkey business / drugs / parties / smoking / illegal activity
- No pets
Very nice apartment. Beautiful view. Excellent location. I didn't get to meet the host, but the key handoff was seamless, and the host was very responsive by phone and e-mail.
Another great stay. Convenient, clean, and super easy to coordinate. Highly recommend again.
The host was accomidating with our arrival and departure. The apartment was spacious and nicely decorated. Both bedrooms are comfortable with clean bathrooms. Also, the private balcony is spacious and gives a beautiful view to many high rise buildings near by. The neighborhood is great and not too far from everything (restaurant, shopping, nightlife etc). Thank you!
Hosts were very nice, easy to communicate with and left us everything we needed to have a convenient, enjoyable stay. As for the space, beautiful! Pictures don't do it justice. Great layout, comfortable, clean, and very close to lots of amenities. Highly recommend staying here.
I had a few guests in town and couldn't accommodate all of them comfortably so I needed to find a place for them to stay. Taylor's place is close by so it was convenient. He was extremely easy to communicate with and made sure everyone was comfortable from the moment we got there. Even though it was a little cold out we enjoyed their outdoor terrace with great views of the city.
This is a wonderful apartment, in a central location, with a great host. If you're traveling to Chicago, this apartment should be first on your list.
The reservation was canceled 3 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
This host has 51 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
A (helpful) brother, (prodigal) son, (considerate) roommate, (savvy) business partner, (always improving) golfer and (versatile) management consultant.
I spend a lot of time traveling for work and play. I spend a few weeks a year out west in the mountains and a few more exploring (scuba) dive sites around the world. I've become the type of person that thrives on spontaneity and never passes on the chance to create a memorable story. You want to hike the Great Wall next week? GREAT, let's do it!
I pride myself on courtesy and consideration and make every effort to keep those around me comfortable (when dining with a big group, I'm the guy that pays attention to seating arrangement, ensuring a good flow of conversation, not leaving anyone out.)